I'll admit, the first month of using this app was amazing. But it has gone downhill fast. Yes, it's extremely easy to use and allows orders to be sent off to production immediately after it's placed on your store, BUT it has so many weaknesses where Printful beats them out. Customer service never wants to help resolve issues either. This is coming from a customer who has used them for 2 months for over 150 shirts.
1. Everything is sub-contracted and nothing is actually printed by Printify. They take there monthly payment and really don't care about ensuring your satisfaction.
2. Some orders can take up to 14 days to fulfill. I've had this happen multiple times. I've refunded over 10 orders because of slow shipping times and taken the loss myself, Printify won't help on that front.
3. Once your order is in production (which can take only 10 minutes after an order is placed) they don't allow you to change your order. Whether its a cancellation, changing shipping address, or etc, they won't help. I've lost so much money just because of this it's not even funny. Have you ever ordered something and realize you ordered the wrong size? We all have, but they don't care. It will hurt your customer service and reviews when you break your customer the news, believe me.
4. I've had wrong shirts sent out that aren't even shirts I carry in my store. 2 weeks later, they have not refunded my money because its the "manufacturer" they use fault, not there's as a service. Absolutely absurd and so unprofessional on so many levels and this was my ultimate breaking point this week.
5. Shipping times are grossly slow. Not one of the services use First Class Mail or Priority. They use UPS ground which takes 1 week, or DHL Express which may be the worst shipping service of all time. Some times takes up to 10 days. Also, do not order from "T-Shirt and Sons" - they don't even offer a TRACKING NUMBER. We're in 2017, are you kidding me? Are you shipping it via a carrier pigeon?
I can guarantee you now that you will receive so many complaints on shipping times it is not even worth it. If someone needs it within 10 days of you placing the order, just refund there money because it won't happen I can ensure you. Even if you pay the upgrade on shipping prices, it won't get there on time (which I've done multiple times and they still ship the same method and pocket the money - I've yet to be refunded this money as well).
Though Printful is a few bucks more per shirt, there platform is EXTREMELY better. Offers various shipping speeds, has multiple centers, and you can even check on the status on your shirt at all times. I thought I'd never make the switch, but they are literally forcing me to with their terrible customer service.
I thought this platform was my new best friend as I have this being used for three different companies, but I will now be removing it from all of them and going with Printful.
Beware - you will refund so many of your customers it's not worth it. This company WILL go out of business if they continue running business this way.