Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 27, 2020

Imagine getting targetted ads from this company only to have them not let you log in via Shopify. I wish I could use it but this is terrible

Venice Design
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 27, 2020

This app helped alot with pop ups for my website, would recommend this to anyone it's truly amazing.

QueenMe Minks
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2020

it helped me with email marking. it also helped me make a pop up for new subscribers but it never showed on my website

Her BossSi Boutique
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 26, 2020

Would be nice if the import contacts was a bit quicker, would like to be able to send follow up emails to customers that purchased prior to downloading privy

Coastal City Clothing
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 25, 2020

Only just started to try it. Seems to be reliable and work well so far. Hope it continues to do so. I like how it integrates with shopify customers cleanly and efficiently

Adam Ross Fabrics
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 25, 2020

I used this app and found it very easy to use and helpful. For a few extra things that I need help with, I will contact them directly, but it is overall great for marketing.

jazzysfabrix
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 25, 2020

Excelente aplicación, muy intuitiva y con personalización profunda. Los informes son muy simples y claros.

Delirios de Mujer
Colombia
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 24, 2020

Its going to be super helpful for my business!! My first launch was super easy to set up and very user friendly.

ProNorth Medical Corporation
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 24, 2020

I chose this app on recommendation from a business group. It was super easy to integrate with my shopify store. I had my first pop up set up and active in 15 mins. Just what I needed.

The Kellee Collective
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 24, 2020

If you care about site speed and privacy, don't go with Privy. You do not have the option to selectively disable features. It's all or nothing. It will call unnecessary requests across the entire site. A good example is it will globally enable ShareThis across the entire site. Next, their customer service is terrible. There's a lack of being empathic and understanding. They are quick to making assumptions rather than asking additional questions to understand to the situation. It's a terrible experience overall.

Matero