Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 9, 2020

This is my first review, thanks to the amazing support from Amynata, i get exactly what i need and i will certainly stick with Privy.

Romance of Men
China
October 8, 2020

Super charging isn't the word. It's insane. Just get it or go home. Seriously. Nothing else like it out there.

misfitmasks
October 7, 2020

So awesome! They make popups and newsletter emails so easy! We are launching soon and everything has gone so smoothly. So glad I chose to use them!

Sprout Design Lab
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited June 19, 2021

Update: I've been using Privy for about 8 months now and this app just keeps on giving! They're constantly updating and adding new features. It's simple to use once you get the hang of it and being able to automate everything is a massive time-saver and allows me to focus on customer service rather than having to micro manage everything! I installed this just for the newsletter aspect and was more than happy to upgrade to the paid subscription. Then after a free call to explain some of the other parts of Privy and how they could help my business I've taken the plunge and signed up for all the features. Great value for money - it may seem like a big investment but I'm already seeing a big uptake on my promotions making it well worth the investment.

Tiger Lily Crafts
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited October 21, 2020

Like this app, it was helped me with my business I loveeeee the fact that we can input text and emails

MellyE Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 28, 2020

LIKE IT THIS APP Y LA APLICACON ES MUY BUENA PORQUE ES FANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIIAAAA

Niessen Store
Spain
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
September 28, 2020

Excellent I LOVE IT !!!!! I Think everyone has to download this app right away!! try it free now!!
fjfjfdkn

zzebras
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 28, 2020

App was uninstalled and not used for 6 months but they continued to bill us. Any charges that occurred before today's date would not be eligible for a refund. As outlined in our Billing and Refund Policy: 1. A transaction is refund-eligible for 14 days with the review period starting on the initial charge date. 2. Privy is not automatically canceled if the account isn't being used or is uninstalled from your website/storefront. If Privy no longer meets your business' needs, please cancel the desired individual subscription or close the account entirely to avoid additional charges. Lastly, as outlined in our Cancellation Policy, which all users agree to when creating a Privy account (in this case, the date of agreement was October 25th 2019), the following is outlined: It is important to note that each of these subscriptions must be managed separately and are not automatically canceled if you uninstall the application. In particular: Downgrading the Convert Plan, Email, or Text subscription does not automatically cancel or downgrade your other subscriptions.
Downgrading or canceling your connected e-commerce store (e.g., Shopify) does not automatically cancel your Privy subscription.
Uninstalling or removing Privy from your store does not automatically cancel your subscription.

Ohh My Dealz
September 28, 2020

GREAT APP I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE. IT WORK PERFECTLY THAN WHAT I EXPECTED, ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND VISITORS ARE NOW CONVERTING

Jewelerani - Jewels Fit For A Queen
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 28, 2020

This is a Superb app and would highly recommend. The app gets me loads of subscribers and customer service great too. Thanks

Scoot City Ltd