Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Anoush USA

Easy to Install and Use, within the first 2 days already got me sales using the pop up on exit with a discount code

eBliss2u

At first, it was quite complex to me to setup, but after spend sometime to play with it, I think it is good, worth trying, but 15 days is too less for me to test it for new online shop owners as we have to test too many things and we are not familiar with all app

Inner Peace Pets

I like it. Not sure the pop up works the way I would want it to work but nonetheless if it's there passively on the side, not too bad.

Saanns

Just started using, seems like be a solid email campaign tool! Hoping that the longer I use it thee better conversion results we see.

Brooklyn Equipment

Privy is stealing the customer and order data and sending it to marketers website. Here is the proof ( note, we DO NOT have a big commerce website):
I found some major issues in the console partial page load.

The App Privy has a larger Payload than Facebook and has been throwing all kinds of render blocking issues in the search console. I did some digging and
Basically they are stealing every data point and customer information detail, info about your store, orders and who knows what else and sending it out to several APIs. This is bad news and has been slowing down the site for some time.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 4.43.21 AM.png

Here is their full execution

They are sending sensitive info like this on every user page load or add to cart: https://brooklyn-equipment.com/cart.js?Dyo8o6fYTacbWPfPY=1

Turns out they are sending your data to be remarketed, they could even be sending emails right after people visit, idk.

1. dp1.33across.com
2. loadus.exelator.com & loadm.exelator.com & load77.exelator.com

3. cm.g.doubleclick.net

4. ps.eyeota.net

5. secure.adnxs.com

6. l.sharethis.com

Here are screen shots images showing the API connection tracking:

DO NOT USE THIS APP

-------

After the developer answer we did more research and we found 3rd party confirmations that we are not imagining things.
Here is more stuff to read:

-----
read other reviews too, we are not the only ones with this concern

August 19, 2020

Hi - yikes. Hate to see an experience like this. We took a look at the files you shared with our developers, just to triple check.

Just to be 100% clear, Privy does not steal customer or order data, or use that for any purpose other than providing the functionality of our service, directed by you the merchant while building campaigns using Privy's marketing software.

The bigcommerce code you shared only runs on bigcommerce stores. It's only purpose is to support certain features within Privy like targeting and abandoned carts. No data is shared to bigcommerce.

Also, we don't load or redirect to any of the links you posted. The only service we incorporate of the ones you listed is share this. sharethis simply powers the sharing tools you can add to your privy popup and landing pages, that help your visitors easily share your store's website to their networks.

And the screenshots you share in the link don't really articulate your concern.

We take privacy seriously. We'd be happy to take a deeper look if you reach out directly through live chat support or by emailing support@privy.com directly.

We'd love to help drive confidence and point you in the right direction on this.

Projekte. Agil. Managen.

It is easy to handle, subscribers are entered to the list. Great!

As I am in Germany, I would like to see a mail to the customer to confirm his subscription (German law...)

justshoprite

wow this is great, though i haven't gotten any sales out of it but i love it response, so i will recommend these app for new starters like me

PHOTOPORTRAYAL

Perfect! Absolutely loved it. Very easy to use, and syncs with Mailchimp easily through Shopify. Glad I've installed it.

ourFlag Patriotic Apparel

Don’t get how it works. Wish had better instructions and better support. If see this please reach out and let me know how to use this lol.

ARDEN SHOPPING

Bit difficult but nice app. I couldn't get signup yet that's why no campaign yet to publish. Very nice tool.