Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CRO WEAR

Time spent using app About 1 year

just got the app and saw a massive increase in my email subscribers! easy to use, nice design and helped land me 2 sales already.

Loveoutlet

Very happy with Privy, been using the app for 6+ months, initially only got the Convert plan (pop ups etc) and just upgraded to + Email, migrating from Mailchimp. The app is great, they really do get Shopify users, the interface is really easy to use, the ready made "recipes" are great. Just a single pop up campaign has become my main source of email collection and very happy with the results. The support is also great, special shoutout to Amynata who is the Queen of Support, has an answer for everything, finds a solution to every problem. My main reason for upgrading to email was that I wanted a solution for abandoned carts that would create unique discount codes for each email sent out so that they could each expire after X days / hours to create urgency. They have this solution, and doing it with Mailchimp would have meant working with another app on top of the one already needed for the shopify integration, and Klavyo wasn't convincing. I would have given it 5 stars, but the only reason I can't do that right now is because of some small shortcomings, like the free shipping bar campaign clashing with my sticky nav, which they're working on, and some other email features I miss from Mailchimp but I have full trust this new and younger company will do things better and release new features continuously that are truly optimised for Shopify users. Overall super happy. Also their content is REALLY GREAT, would totally advise subscribing to their newsletters.

Tallulah ArtHead ™

The more I learn, the better I like Privy! Today I set up a free shipping bar that lets my customers know how much more they have to add to their cart to get free shipping. And in about 10 minutes, I was able to set up two cross sell popups to help increase my AOV.

Relic828

I have been blown away by the options and simplicity of this app. I had an issue with a shipping bar not showing correctly and they fixed it for me within a couple hours without me lifting a finger. This app is increasing my conversions and I am thrilled about that!

Galen Leather

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 years

Beware : We have been using it for two years. It was a great app and one day they reached us for an unpaid invoice. Then cancelled our account, now they asking 350$ monthly fees for the new plan, which was 24$ before. It is a good app if you have 1-2 K page views. Otherwise beware.

Big Wasp Tattoo Supply

nice a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Privet House Supply

Added Privy to our site, primarily to grow our mailing list. We found it easy and intuitive to use, and started a campaign right away. The personal onboarding help we received from Liam (thanks dude!) really accelerated our progress. We are nearing the end of our 1st month and are very happy with the results. Great App!

Sugar Sugar Wax

AWFUL. BEWARE. If you have a email list that was collected by any other source other than Privy they won't approve it for use. Out of all the email platforms out there this is the only one that does this. We had a list of over 4000+ and they won't let us it even though we have full rights to email our customers. STAY AWAY. To top it off, seeing that we can't use our list we wouldn't be able to use the email platform. We asked for a refund for a service we can't use. They stated and Privy has the right to cancel any account if they feel that any criminal activity is happening. This is the excuse they give us. Appalling.

Nurture My Body

We were using a competitive product that was okay, but way overpriced. Switched to Privy and it just seemed more intuitive from the start, then we went through our first onboarding call with Jackie. What a help that was...might be the best training I have had from a SAAS company. HIGHLY RECOMEND PRIVY

JÚNEE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Did not sync with shopify email subscribers properly. Also had bad experience with their customer service "specialist" Nicole Bulman