Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Reviews

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    76% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    17% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars
441 - 450 of 24724 reviews

MunjoMunjo

I use this app to collect emails and it collects emails for us, and we wish it auto-updated, but hey.

AliGrace

很好用,功能齐全, 方便操作,界面清晰。功能齐全, 方便操作,界面清晰。功能齐全, 方便操作,界面清晰。功能齐全, 方便操作,界面清晰。功能齐全, 方便操作,界面清晰。功能齐全, 方便操作,界面清晰。

Mytek Tecnologia & Eletrônicos

Este aplicativo é muito bom, estou utilizando a versão gratuita, e ela por si só é muito boa! Estou tendo uma experiência muito boa com ele!

einiedone

thank you for app this will get my biss started to the way i needed it to oppreate on the internet thanks for the app

SaúdEterna Shop

muito bom recomendo a todos usar esse aplicativo. Parabéns a quem o desenvolveu aí continuem com o bom trabalho

amit-sandbox

i will use this app to get email forms. Its easy and simple to use. I rate this app 10/10. I can now easily use the embedded code to generate the forms and use the email form to provide subscription facility in my website.

Rouge-Blu

Good App, started using it and does what it says. Getting good sign ups. I would recommend this to others.

Easy-clear™

Ottimo veramente un app da avere assolutamente nel proprio store, ha tutto ciò di cui si ha bisogno per i po-up la cnsiglio vivamente

Never Hate Skulls

Awesome app campaign I love the app it helps my sale and gave me a lot of sale very creative I like it. Ilive it

Anoush USA

Easy to Install and Use, within the first 2 days already got me sales using the pop up on exit with a discount code