Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Professor Pomade

Good App its perfect for pop up and differents things....100% recomended
download and we will use a perfect app

FRONTIER lifestyle shop

Thank you. Muryō no apuri ga tsukaete ureshīdesu. Zutto sagashite itanode apuri de kon'na kantan ni jibun no u~ebupēji e jissō dekiru no wa hontōni arigataidesu. Hayaku katsuyō shite ikitai! Ī u~ebu ni nari-sōna yokan ga shimasu.

STRAPILATES

Not super user friendly. Still figuring it out. It keeps glitching out on me. This app will take some getting used to.

ScarfLady

Used Landing page and exit intent popup with good results. Pretty easy to use as well! Hoping to get the mobile view going better for landing page.

Stitch Wit

Works great and is easy to use. Does exactly what I was looking for. The team was also very quick and easy to work with.

Roga Yoga

Well Done. Tutorial videos a big help. Can be a bit intimidating at first, but become very user friendly once you dive in.

Blue Jay Island

I am still new to the app but so far so good. I think over time I will be able to a give a deeper review.

Two Hoots Gift Gallery

Just what I was looking for to be able to post a message to customers at the home page of our website. Thanks.

TABMBAT™️

When I first started using this app I wasn't sure where to start and it was a little confusing. After watching a YouTube video, it kind of cleared up the confusion some.

CreadoresQueCreen

Amazing! This app is everything!! super fun and easy to use. Thanks!