Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Z's Custom Creations

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app and the trainer was awesome. She was very patient and walked me through every step. Looking forward to using the app..

The Closet Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love everything about Privy, the possibilities are endless with it! I also appreciate Simon (My personal Privy assistant) who has been such a blessing for me during these chaotic times! High recommend!

Ashley Reynolds Signature Beauty Collection

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love it so far! I has been hard finding an app that will actually sync your contacts! Its also so easy to use!

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro

Location Kenya
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic!!! but still trying to find out how to buy and use sms i am from kenya and not sure if it works yet here.

My Secret Closet Lingerie

Signing up was pretty easy. Got to get everything started up so I can get more traffic to my store.

Autokool

Early days but looking good. I've had this app installed for 3 hours and have already received subscribers. Cant wait to see what it does in the next few weeks

Fashions By RoPuddles

I started using Privy on 10/21 and have already gotten over 100 new email signups. I wish I had found this app a long time ago.

JJMinksBeautyBar

At first I was really sketchy about this app because of the reviews, but honestly it proved me wrong. I used the popup emails and so far my website had made a drastic change. The other marketing tools on privy is way better than what Shopify gives you. I wish I would've known about this app once I started my business, After talking with Julianna Fusco she literally helped me with every question I had and even told me more information that I never knew but needed to know. So yes, download this app for whoever is reading and too scared too because its going to help out any business you have very well for you. (I also got the $30 dollar subscription for those wondering)

Hoodie To Go

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Dowloaded it for the free plan because my store is small and does not need much features yet. And there is no free plan in sight.

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia

Last month I uninstalled privy because of several reasons, and today, I want to re-installed, but I'm shocked because privy will charge me for $140/months Last month I only paid for $20/month via Shopify. Their price increase so significantly and does not make sense.