Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WonderPluss

I use this app to help with pop ups. This is a great app and I highly recommend people to use it. You'll be missing out if you don't

ARM Enterprises, Inc.

It is clunky and never seems to work, emails are never sent, and customer service is lacking. I am going to look for another option.

Theskinmantra

It has been used to collect emails on our store front theskinmantra.com and it has done the job well

FIRSTEC

This app helped me so much with increasing the selling of my products, i used it for coupon codes!!!

LGBY

The Chinese version is even better。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Corrine Whyte Company

great worked perfectly and was able to do what I needed, and I will be recommending to other small businesses.

Professor Pomade

Good App its perfect for pop up and differents things....100% recomended
download and we will use a perfect app

FRONTIER lifestyle shop

Thank you. Muryō no apuri ga tsukaete ureshīdesu. Zutto sagashite itanode apuri de kon'na kantan ni jibun no u~ebupēji e jissō dekiru no wa hontōni arigataidesu. Hayaku katsuyō shite ikitai! Ī u~ebu ni nari-sōna yokan ga shimasu.

STRAPILATES

Not super user friendly. Still figuring it out. It keeps glitching out on me. This app will take some getting used to.

ScarfLady

Used Landing page and exit intent popup with good results. Pretty easy to use as well! Hoping to get the mobile view going better for landing page.