Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nurture My Body

We were using a competitive product that was okay, but way overpriced. Switched to Privy and it just seemed more intuitive from the start, then we went through our first onboarding call with Jackie. What a help that was...might be the best training I have had from a SAAS company. HIGHLY RECOMEND PRIVY

JÚNEE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Did not sync with shopify email subscribers properly. Also had bad experience with their customer service "specialist" Nicole Bulman

Romance of Men

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is my first review, thanks to the amazing support from Amynata, i get exactly what i need and i will certainly stick with Privy.

misfitmasks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super charging isn't the word. It's insane. Just get it or go home. Seriously. Nothing else like it out there.

Sprout Design Lab

So awesome! They make popups and newsletter emails so easy! We are launching soon and everything has gone so smoothly. So glad I chose to use them!

Tiger Lily Crafts

Update: I've been using Privy for about 8 months now and this app just keeps on giving! They're constantly updating and adding new features. It's simple to use once you get the hang of it and being able to automate everything is a massive time-saver and allows me to focus on customer service rather than having to micro manage everything! I installed this just for the newsletter aspect and was more than happy to upgrade to the paid subscription. Then after a free call to explain some of the other parts of Privy and how they could help my business I've taken the plunge and signed up for all the features. Great value for money - it may seem like a big investment but I'm already seeing a big uptake on my promotions making it well worth the investment.

MellyE Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Like this app, it was helped me with my business I loveeeee the fact that we can input text and emails

Niessen Store

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 6 hours

LIKE IT THIS APP Y LA APLICACON ES MUY BUENA PORQUE ES FANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIIAAAA

zzebras

Excellent I LOVE IT !!!!! I Think everyone has to download this app right away!! try it free now!!
fjfjfdkn

Ohh My Dealz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App was uninstalled and not used for 6 months but they continued to bill us. Any charges that occurred before today's date would not be eligible for a refund. As outlined in our Billing and Refund Policy: 1. A transaction is refund-eligible for 14 days with the review period starting on the initial charge date. 2. Privy is not automatically canceled if the account isn't being used or is uninstalled from your website/storefront. If Privy no longer meets your business' needs, please cancel the desired individual subscription or close the account entirely to avoid additional charges. Lastly, as outlined in our Cancellation Policy, which all users agree to when creating a Privy account (in this case, the date of agreement was October 25th 2019), the following is outlined: It is important to note that each of these subscriptions must be managed separately and are not automatically canceled if you uninstall the application. In particular: Downgrading the Convert Plan, Email, or Text subscription does not automatically cancel or downgrade your other subscriptions.
Downgrading or canceling your connected e-commerce store (e.g., Shopify) does not automatically cancel your Privy subscription.
Uninstalling or removing Privy from your store does not automatically cancel your subscription.