Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 9, 2020

Privy has been absolutely instrumental in our ability to grow our brand, and our online sales. We implemented last year and have captured over 12k emails - more than we had collected in 6 years of running the online + physical store combined, and increased sales substantially by marketing to our list regularly. Use the A/B test features, and find what people like, that's the quickest way to build your list. Also, huge shoutout to Liam who is our assigned Privy success rep and helped us grow as much as we did!

Mary Jane's Headquarters
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 28, 2021

Updated 5-28-21
After having used Privy for a few months now and having started to take advantage of everything it has to offer, I've been amazed at the response and consistent increase in conversions. I wish we would have tried this app sooner. After all, it started with a free trial so what were we waiting for? After having a few questions along the way we also found out that their support is FANTASTIC. Shout out's to Uri, Marcel, Felix and Jose! (and anyone else I may have missed) Prompt, knowledgable and they don't talk 'down' to people just starting out. I see a long and profitable future using Privy! Just completed day '2' of Privy "Starter" program training with Dan. Another very informative, 'hands-on' presentation and it was free! This is the way all app companies should help get new clients 'onboard' and prove that their software actually works! (We made money the FIRST day) Day 1 with Connor - great, and now day 2 with Dan - great, can't wait for day 3!

John Sloane Art
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 7, 2020

Just started using this app today. I really like the features it offers such as adding pop-up windows for email marketing and discounts. However, when I customize my discounts, I cannot see my website while I am working on my desktop laptop. on the left-hand-side I should be able to see my website as I customize the features but unfortunately, I cannot see anything at all.

VIEWZ 2020
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 7, 2020

Tried having 2 Privy accounts. 1 for each store I have. the app doesnt support that and I found my self spending hours trying to figure this thing out and make it work. Privy support takes days to reply and not really helping.
besides, app is good

unlimitedclassics
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 4, 2020

I am completely new to both ecommerce and Shopify, and I have found that this is a really easy app to use. It incorporates a lot of things that are important to ecommerce, like pop-ups, abandon cart emails and newsletters; and makes it so easy to set them all up, especially for someone like myself who has no idea when it comes to coding or marketing. There is a free plan you can use, which is affordable when you are starting out, and I think long term it will be very beneficial and helpful to my store. I would definitely recommend this app.

Tiffany Artistry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 1, 2020

I was really hesitant to have any pop ups on my site. The Privy app is easy to use and I've seen a significant increase in sales and traffic. Support is fantastic. While the Builder is great, I wish there was an option to build your own announcement bars, rather than having to hack around the free shipping bar.

Ice Cream Dice
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 30, 2020

I only joined the free plan and did very basic setup (new to ecom so lot of low hanging fruit to focus on). I only setup the exit intent pop up with 209 signups and 58 orders. Have just upgraded, probably the best roi app after email marketing and definitely a low hanging must have app. Definitely setting time aside after Xmas to fully optimise and leverage the features of this app to capture more sales. Not that it's hard to setup, just too much going on. Highly recommend this app.

Hey Mamas - We've got you!
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 30, 2020

I used this app to replace all of the multiple apps I was using to boost sales. This one app is able to do everything I need. I was able to remove the other apps which was slowing down my site. I give it a thumbs up!

Deez Jazzi Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 30, 2020

I’ve been using this app for yrs and it just keeps getting better! Great features, will recommend it

Enchanted Intimates
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 30, 2020

Launched a site 1 month ago - not advertised fully - slapped with 35000 impressions. The manager will not accept their system at fault, I know best attitude. Will not agree Google Webmasters data either. Beyond disbelief.

BridalSparkles