Pro Bulk Price Editor

Pro Bulk Price Editor

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

The Boyyzzz

I needed an app to schedule flash deals each week for over 500 items and then revert back to original prices. Glad I found this app. It is very efficient and works smoothly each time. The pricing is affordable. Thanks team for developing this app. 5 Stars.

Organico

We are new to Shopify. This apps works as described. The pricing is affordable. Price edit and revert activity is quick. Best of luck.

Break Time - For Sea Lovers

Absolutely THE WORST app I have ever used. Do not bother, it is not only so very slow it takes many hours to complete a task that other apps do in seconds...but it also gets blocked (it did for us!) and there is no way of knowing for which products the task was done and for which it did not (it only say for how many variants total task was finished). So now I have to manually look in all my 1300 variants and correct everything. Really, really annoying!

October 6, 2020

Apologize for having a less than perfect experience with our app.

We replied to your email within a few hours but did not get a reply back.

The app is being used by hundreds of merchants without any problem. Large stores having over 20,000 products regularly use the app to run discounts and rollback prices.

We are confident your issues will be resolved 100%.

You may reply back to our email or simply create a new ticket at support@proapp.freshdesk.com.

Favful Store

Pretty neat app. Basic functionality that would cover most use cases for most people, at a pretty decent price point too. One of the top bulk price changing apps in the market right now, and very responsive customer service to boot. Do use this app with confidence.

sourirebox

This App works! The work progress was a little bit slow compare to another App that I used before. I thought the price is good, i'm happy to pay monthly but they charge for yearly so I remove the app.

Best Bongs And More

Most useless and time wasting app! Used twice now and I only wanted the compare at price removed and i did everything correct, now more then 100+ products are completely random prices i never set them to! Stay away from this app, now I have to go through and manually do it myself! thanks for the big waste of time! DO NOT USE THIS APP! Any good reviews are most likely fake because this app does not work at all.

September 23, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

We have logs showing the prices of the products 'before' and 'after' the price edit task. Only the compare price was edited as per your configuration. Few products that you pointed out, were having unexpected prices even before the app executed the price edit task. Those unexpected prices were not edited by the Pro app.

We will be happy to address your concerns. You may continue the discussion at support@proapp.freshdesk.com.

Electrik Things

Blown away with the simplicity and speed of this app. Its easy to understand and use. We deploy quick price changes multiple times in a day. And this app works all the time.

profileone1

Initially I put a star for a small misunderstanding. now I want to say that the application is simple, practical and cheap.
The team is also very receptive and professional.

we see how it will work in the future)

Sjemmieland

editing prices went welll for 80% editing 395 products went well, 19 products i had to edit manually

ShopxBuy

This app is very useful! it saves me so much time, i highly recommend this app, it works perfectly,

Previous 1 3 4