4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient bulk price editing capabilities, especially useful for sales and promotions. Its user-friendly interface, complex pricing adjustments, and rollback and scheduling features are highly valued. The responsive and helpful customer support is also praised. Many find it cost-effective, particularly for adjusting prices due to inflation or vendor price increases.

December 9, 2023

Initially it was great, but then it started to clash with other apps and i had to roll back changes. It then went full retard on my store and discounted several items into the red, i had to cancel and refund orders. I gave it 2 stars only because the initial customer assistance was quick to respond but unable to offer adequate help. It has out my store back a few days as now my Ads have to reset and learn my pricing.

Stools R Us
4 months using the app
T2 Apps replied December 15, 2023

Thank you for your feedback on our app. We'd like to clarify that our app operates independently of others, including Sofortig, which also updates product prices. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and genuinely appreciate your initial positive feedback.

Our team has worked diligently to provide the necessary information and assistance to address the issues you encountered.

We take pride in providing a quality app that meets the needs of our users, and we are committed to addressing any concerns or issues that may arise. If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team. We are always here to help.

January 15, 2024

This app is really useful to me, and the customer service always support me 24/7 when I contact to them. Love this app!

The Phone Guys
24 days using the app
T2 Apps replied February 6, 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

December 16, 2023

Fantastic app. Does exactly what it says on the box. Lots of options for rounding down/up etc so you don't end up with funky prices. Very pleased.

Marketplace Supplies
13 days using the app
T2 Apps replied January 12, 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

October 18, 2023

What a brilliant little app! We sell brands that often have promotions on multiple products. Before Bulk Price Editor we had to do all the adjustments manually which was not only a pain but opened the door for all sorts of errors. With this app I can adjust the price for a single product, multiple products, an entire collection, whatever I want! My favourite feature of Bulk Price Editor is Rollback which on the date & time specified, rolls back the price to its original.

What also impressed is their excellent customer service and support. My inquiries have always been answered on the same day or worst case next day (if on weekends). Support staff are extremely polite, professional and eager to help.

I highly recommend this app.

Hi-Fi Centre
About 1 year using the app
T2 Apps replied November 2, 2023

December 8, 2023

Support is great and now I'm really saving a lot time.
At first, a particular task I was trying to perform wasn't working on my site, I contacted the support team, they promptly and kindly answered and after a few exchanges they solved the problem. Now that the app is performing well I'm really glad to have it because I'm saving a lot of time!

Wise Cat Creations
Italy
2 days using the app
T2 Apps replied January 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

November 23, 2023

I really don't know what the other apps that cost ten times as much are up to. Maybe they have a million extra features? I don't know, but if you want a reliable and easy app that handles big discounts on products with lots of criteria and filters, then this one is for you. Plus, I've noticed that customer support is super quick and on point.

Promosport
Italy
About 19 hours using the app
T2 Apps replied December 6, 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

November 16, 2023

Had an issue where a few scheduled changes were deleted but haven't heard why from support.

Managed to notice this well in advance so have re-scheduled but I will have to keep an eye on this to make sure it doesn't happen again.

App is pretty easy to use.

Diversion Automotive
14 days using the app
T2 Apps replied December 8, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less-than-perfect experience with us.

Our technical team has fixed the problem and everything is working alright again.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team and we will be there to answer right away.

December 5, 2023

The app didn't work as intented. Changed some prices and then didn't change for some. It created more problems for me as it was during BFCM offers.

aanabanana
India
11 days using the app
T2 Apps replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our app. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with our app.

Our team has emailed you explaining the situation and is looking forward to working with you in resolving the issue but has not received any reply from you.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to continue to provide you with a great experience using our app.

October 6, 2023

I've been using the app for a few months now, and the first time I encountered a minor issue, customer service quickly fixed it. Since then, there have been no problems with its functionality. It's user-friendly and worth the price.

NAIL SHOP
Hungary
2 months using the app
T2 Apps replied November 2, 2023

November 21, 2023

A perfect app, nice and simple and saves me SOOO much time. I only need it for the trial period, but I'm happy to pay for this simple solution. Thanks

Kit & Co.