Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

AjandekGuru

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 19 hours

working well, i am satisfied just started program and it runned by itselves
i would recommend it to others

www.crazysantashop.com

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Very simple, easy-to-use app. All main features needed are included. I'm very happy to have this app in my shop.

midwestees2

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Better than the competition, hands down wipes the floor with them. It's insane how accurate it is. Will use again and again

Taliyas.pk

Location Pakistan

Truly a magical app, and the price is the best in the market, SAVES LOADS OF TIME AND LABOUR
Also includes functions of editing cost price with easy to understand conditions!

Azish Mart

I used this app and its really help me more. This app save my time a lot. Easy to use with economical budget Thanks

Printkeg

So far, this app is helping us adapt to inflation. Manually changing prices is difficult since we have so many variances per product, but now the process is easy and flexible. I love the ability to backtrack price changes.

AmangNyShop

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Fantastic!!! It is a perfect app and exactly what I was looking for.
Great! Thank you for the app cost as well!

July 24, 2022

Sassy Or Shy

Great as it is very easy to use and very usefull for any website that needs to increase or decrease prices it is great that it has the option of dollars or percents.

July 24, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Peaches and Screams

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent and affordable app that has saved me a lot of time. I would definitely recommend it for its efficacy, reliability and affordability.

July 22, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Nature's Sunshine Products of Australia

Location Australia

This app is mostly self explanatory and allows us to create sales in minutes across the entire store of 100 products or any subset of that we like. I love the rollback feature to end a sale on a specific day and time. Easy recommendation.

July 22, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12