Reviews (162)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly bulk price editing capabilities. Key features such as rollback function and scheduled price changes are particularly valued. The app is also praised for managing sales and adjusting prices based on market conditions. Its performance is recognized for speed and accuracy, and the customer support is commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

June 6, 2024

Works as described and makes it easy to bulk edit prices for collections.
Had trouble at one point (user error) and support quickly gave me the guidance required.

Ian Sharp Jewellery
Over 2 years using the app
T2 Apps replied June 12, 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

May 22, 2024

This app does EXACTLY what I want it to do. This app will modify your prices on any scheduled basis you want. Unlike so many Shopify apps, the price for this one is reasonable. Cannot say enough good things about this app! I thought about using Shopify's API myself and thought better of it as although I am a developer, it would take a LOT of time to figure things out - so this app was a time saver as well! You can see the results of it at my store's daily price drop page - extremely pleased!

Walkin' Willie's Comix
20 days using the app
T2 Apps replied June 12, 2024

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

June 5, 2024

Buona

Arianna Carofiglio
Italy
7 months using the app

May 19, 2024

Great little app that saves us lots of time :-)

Eclectico
Over 1 year using the app

June 2, 2024

Just a few days in using this app and I am IMPRESSED. Perfect for any company who regularly runs sales because you can schedule increase of price and the schedule a roll back to run automatically in the future when the sale ends! Also, very easy to use setup, no complicated tech involved, just push in the changes and go!

Clayton Florist: The Florist At Plantation
1 day using the app
T2 Apps replied June 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

March 12, 2024

Amazing app! does exactly what I need and saves me tons of time.

monasterevmc.org
Over 2 years using the app

March 12, 2024

I don't need this very often, but when I do, it's golden. Don't hire people. Hire apps!

This Old Toilet
About 2 years using the app
T2 Apps replied March 21, 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

May 22, 2024

Amazing app and support. Couldnt recommend more!

Claro Jewels
7 months using the app

March 7, 2024

Great app, tons of functionality for resetting prices en masse - tends to struggle with higher SKU count stores but this is a Shopify limitation and not a poor reflection on the app. Rollback functionality is amazing as well so that you can preset a sale end date and not worry about forgetting pieces of the sale.

E4 Cards & More
3 days using the app

May 31, 2024

Great app, not everyday I left a reviews, but I liked.. solved a lot of problems for me.

Coveris