Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 5, 2022

Excellent and affordable app that has saved me a lot of time. I would definitely recommend it for its efficacy, reliability and affordability.

Peaches and Screams
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

June 21, 2022

This app is mostly self explanatory and allows us to create sales in minutes across the entire store of 100 products or any subset of that we like. I love the rollback feature to end a sale on a specific day and time. Easy recommendation.

Nature's Sunshine Products of Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

June 21, 2022

This app helped me a lot! My vendor had a price increase on all products, and I was manually editing prices on each product with only Shopify's bulk editing feature. This was so time consuming and seemed impossible to complete. This app allowed me to edit by collection and customize the price increase. Love it!

STAT Uniforms
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

June 3, 2022

great app..! easy to use and very fast...great and simple................!!!!!!!
will use it again and again

LifestyleZone
Time spent using app: 2 days
T2 Apps replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

May 27, 2022

It does what its supposed to do at a much better price than others on Shopify. I would recommend it to others.

Lady Layne's
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
T2 Apps replied May 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

May 12, 2022

Werkt echt heel fijn! Collectie voor collectie of per producttype, even geduld en voila alles geüpdate.

Discords.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
T2 Apps replied May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

May 11, 2022

I like this APP, it is very easy to use and does a perfect job. The support is very fast and very efficient. Very nice people, many thanks to Mane for your help. I recommend this APP.

BellaDiscount
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

May 11, 2022

The app works as advertised. We will be using it for sales and specific product markdowns. The rollback feature and scheduling is a great feature. govintage1957.com

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles
Time spent using app: 7 months
T2 Apps replied May 23, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

May 6, 2022

I updated 313 variants updated in 3 minutes, 1 second! WOW!
Great filters, preview changes. Great app!

CHEFtog
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
T2 Apps replied May 10, 2022

May 1, 2022

I used this app to help me change prices of products and it changed all 400 product prices at once in my store in 2 minutes. Love this app. I recommond anyone to try it. You will not be disappointed.

Zelleste
Time spent using app: 8 months
T2 Apps replied May 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!