Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Full Monte Co

Used the app to make bulk price adjustments to my Shopify collections and it worked perfectly! What a time saver! Would highly recommend!

January 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Quarters London

Great app, easy to use and worked well. All product prices changed in under 5 mins. Highly recommend!

January 17, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Desconserva

that's awsome, save me a lot of time but this 100 minimum character limit is anoying as f, please remove that

January 13, 2022

QUEEN VIRGIN REMY

good appppppppppp,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Patricia's Jewelry

The 4 stars is because is my first time using it and my store is not live yet so I am on testing mode. So nothing wrong with the app so far. So far it has updated 1800 variants in about 25 minutes. Seems a bit slow but considering it is being automatic and not manually it looks like a great value! Not sure how many variants I have but will see once it is done with the update. Also I give 4 stars because like I said my store is not live yet and I want to see how the prices look/work after the updating process is completed.

January 13, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Heritage Art Prints

I love the fact that you can adjust price using SKU "contains" However, it does not handle all correctly. I asked it to increase price by $5 on SKUs containing a certain number and it worked correctly on some but added $10 to others.

Blue B Apparel

Excellent, very impressive, i was unable to understand,how to show sale % on products, their support member helped me.
Excellent value of money.

December 19, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Mindful Hobby’s

I needed support for some questions and they helped me really fast and accurate. So I will definitely recommend.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

SNAG

Edited the price of all my products at once. It did what I needed it to do, so I am satisfied with it.

December 1, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cervi-Care™

Great app, maybe not the easiest to handle but once you get it it works realy well. Great offer, thanks.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!