T2 Pro Bulk Price Editor

T2 Pro Bulk Price Editor | Reviews

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Electrik Things

Blown away with the simplicity and speed of this app. Its easy to understand and use. We deploy quick price changes multiple times in a day. And this app works all the time.

profileone1

Initially I put a star for a small misunderstanding. now I want to say that the application is simple, practical and cheap.
The team is also very receptive and professional.

we see how it will work in the future)

Sjemmieland

editing prices went welll for 80% editing 395 products went well, 19 products i had to edit manually

ShopxBuy

AppleSkinUK

All done, thank you!! great app, very fast working app, it was so difficult before without it. thank you again! Costa

vvsrepublic

This app is very useful! it saves me so much time, i highly recommend this app, it works perfectly, im very satisfied with it.

T. Jays Beads

Worked perfectly to update all of my prices. Very easy to use and install! Absolutely no issues at all.

TCG Master

I used this app to adjust the prices for the new VAT system and it helped me a lot by saving me a lot of time.
Totally recommended!

Grrly Grrls

great app for updating prices. reallly saves time and hassel. keep this app going by leaving a review

Optika Smajlovic

App is easy to navigate and very quick. I am satisfied and will use it on my store in times that comes.