Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

FreeRangeDesigns

Flipping Amazing App, Its great get it you won't regret it! Its taken me 2 min to update all my prices. This saved me time and made me money....winner!!

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

Brand Garage

Job well done by the App! All seems to be 100% accurate. Looking forward to make use of this functionality again.

August 10, 2021

Don's Clothing Company

Good so far. Great time saver. Takes a little bit to get familiar with it but great so far. Still need to play around with with it a little. Great price.

August 5, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

527 Photo

So far so good! I've used the app to change prices on multiple collections and even individual products. Works well and fast. I'll be keeping the app and it's only $20 a year. Great price!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

ChintamaniAlchemi

A great app, but check all setting twice before starting job!
I used it only on trial version yet. Did as expected and even more - price filter is what I was looking for in other apps and didn't find.)
I minus: sometimes product filter preview find not all products, need to push button one more time. So there is place to improvements.

June 14, 2021

We are soon going to launch a new version of the app that will have more filter options and eliminate the need to push the button for viewing all products.

Spice Boutique

I would not recommend this app. It works for discounting prices but good luck with returning them to the original prices. I deleted the app because it didn't have a feature I needed. When I went to return the sale prices to the original price it was chaos. I emailed customer service who responded back immediately but once I had more questions they were nonexistent. It took over one hour to finally get my original prices. Horrible experience.

Threads and Thistles Inventory

This app is excellent. Pretty simple to set up, reasonably-priced, and I've had no problems so far.
It's a little bit confusing when figuring out the price vs compare at price, but there's a handy little calculator built in that has been really helpful.
10/10

May 31, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Vibe

Good for the price. But a bit clunky and confusing. Trying to schedule a product to have a fixed price, but it appears I can only modify the future price by increasing or decreasing the current price by $ or %. Needs work.

May 28, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

The product can be updated with a fixed price easily by selecting the 'Update with Fixed Amount' option. We have emailed you the same with screenshot on how to do it.

If you have any questions, email us at support@proapp.freshdesk.com - we're happy to help.

Influencer Markets

good application 5+++ easy to use,........................................................................................................................................

May 25, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

Revolution Tops

Great, so far. I had my last app for years, but it randomly changed the prices on everything in my store, sometimes listing $60 items for almost $2000 in the middle of a promotion, so I switched to this one. So far, I like it better.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!