T2 Pro Bulk Price Editor

T2 Pro Bulk Price Editor | Reviews

by T2 Apps

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Mirza

Simple and straightforward no fuss. All product and variant prices got updated in a snap. I am keeping this app for sure.

SPOOKY FANSTORE

Loved it!! I am changing this review after getting support from the teams at T2apps ..
when I tried app for first time I was facing problem with the saving and running tasks so I deleted app .. but Ankit from T2APPS team called and offered me to help in find out what is the exact problem.
now it runs smoothly ..the best thing about app is its simplicity ..its very easy to understand ..just install it and you are mastered in 2 minutes ..
And it does its work as promised .. you could literally change prices of all of your products in 5 minutes .. strongly suggest to give it try .. and thanks to Ankit for his support !!

Cuckoo Collections

Seems to work well, as far as I can tell. Does the job! Nice user interface, pretty simple to understand. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have an option to not add a 'Compare Price' - so by default it just adds a compare price to any products that don't have a compare price. This should be fine in most cases, but I'm sure some people like to have no 'compare prices' on at least SOME products.

December 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to review the app. We appreciate your kind words.

The app can be configured to prevent updating the Compare_Price. We have emailed you the instructions.

Have a wonderful day!

Momentka Shop

I used this app to change prices on all my products, it's easy to use, useful and great. Really user friendly.

The Boyyzzz

I needed an app to schedule flash deals each week for over 500 items and then revert back to original prices. Glad I found this app. It is very efficient and works smoothly each time. The pricing is affordable. Thanks team for developing this app. 5 Stars.

Organico

We are new to Shopify. This apps works as described. The pricing is affordable. Price edit and revert activity is quick. Best of luck.

Break Time - For Sea Lovers

Absolutely THE WORST app I have ever used. Do not bother, it is not only so very slow it takes many hours to complete a task that other apps do in seconds...but it also gets blocked (it did for us!) and there is no way of knowing for which products the task was done and for which it did not (it only say for how many variants total task was finished). So now I have to manually look in all my 1300 variants and correct everything. Really, really annoying!

October 6, 2020

Apologize for having a less than perfect experience with our app.

We replied to your email within a few hours but did not get a reply back.

The app is being used by hundreds of merchants without any problem. Large stores having over 20,000 products regularly use the app to run discounts and rollback prices.

We are confident your issues will be resolved 100%.

You may reply back to our email or simply create a new ticket at support@proapp.freshdesk.com.

Favful Store

Pretty neat app. Basic functionality that would cover most use cases for most people, at a pretty decent price point too. One of the top bulk price changing apps in the market right now, and very responsive customer service to boot. Do use this app with confidence.

sourirebox

This App works! The work progress was a little bit slow compare to another App that I used before. I thought the price is good, i'm happy to pay monthly but they charge for yearly so I remove the app.

Best Bongs And More

Most useless and time wasting app! Used twice now and I only wanted the compare at price removed and i did everything correct, now more then 100+ products are completely random prices i never set them to! Stay away from this app, now I have to go through and manually do it myself! thanks for the big waste of time! DO NOT USE THIS APP! Any good reviews are most likely fake because this app does not work at all.

September 23, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

We have logs showing the prices of the products 'before' and 'after' the price edit task. Only the compare price was edited as per your configuration. Few products that you pointed out, were having unexpected prices even before the app executed the price edit task. Those unexpected prices were not edited by the Pro app.

We will be happy to address your concerns. You may continue the discussion at support@proapp.freshdesk.com.