Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

Minimalist Folk Co.

App glitches all the time! After you set a task you can't edit it! If you delete a task, discounts will be still shown. if an item is part of two collections, discounts will be double applied. It is supposed to be a simple useful app if it worked! but it just tangles everything and now I have to go on Shopify and manually change everything.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for taking time to review our app and using the app in the first place.

There seems to be a misunderstanding:

1. You can always edit a task after its saved. Only if it has already executed, you cannot edit it.
2. You can rollback prices anytime, with a click of a button or schedule rollback task.

We have also replied to your emails within a few minutes.

Let us know in case of anything. We here to assist you quickly, especially during the all import BFCM sale period.

nardurna

It took 14 minutes to update the scheduled prices, not exactly user friendly for the 30 customers waiting for my BFCM sale to launch... Really disappointed, this definitely cost us sales!

November 21, 2021

Thank you for taking time to review our app. I'll try to address your concerns.

On average it takes about 1 second to update 2 items. This is just an estimate. The actual speed could be slightly different based on the number of products that you update and your Shopify plan API limit.

We use the official Shopify API to update products. It allows updating one product at a time. Once a product is updated we wait for the confirmation from Shopify and double-check to ensure it is updated correctly. Only then do we move to update the next item.

This system is slightly slower, nonetheless, it ensures 100% accuracy as we don't want any errors with the pricing.

As per your suggestions we have now update the documentation to make this clearer.

High West Wild

This app is exactly what I need when I want to bulk edit prices for sales. Please read the how to section throughly. I missed one part and needed to reach out for help with rolling back a sale. Excellent customer service too!

November 16, 2021

Also, we will try to improve the UI to make it clearer.

Arnold & Co

Just used this app for the first time. Very easy to use and setting up a mid-season sale with 20% off various brands took me an hour rather that the day it would have taken previously. Pricing seems fair and so far I am really impressed.

November 12, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Drag Zone

Working pretty good. Great if u use an import program and all your item are at your cost price! simply use your tags and put the market price you want! its really nice appplication!

November 1, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

O MEU SUPER

It is very useful for increase prices to many products in bulk.
Even if an error occurs, we can rollback it and get the original prices again!

October 29, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Pillow Fight

Fantastic. Was able to set all of my "compare at" prices in one shot. I can see how this will be very useful moving forward. Would love to see it work to edit custom price lists also (bulk pricing), but is probably a bridge too far.

October 10, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Unicus Joyas

Easy to use. Simple instructions and very clever interface. No trouble at all to install and start tu use it right away. Did what is says.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Jess' Paper Co.

This is a great app for setting sales or just adjusting many prices quickly! They recently updated it to automatically set the Compare At Price which is a huge timesaver for setting up sales!

October 2, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

It is working really well so far. It is exactly what I needed for my store with over 1000 products to bulk edit the prices based on increasing the costs. I plan to upgrade after my trial ends.

October 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!