4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for efficiently adjusting prices across multiple products, ideal for sales or promotions. They value the rollback feature that reverts prices back after a sale, and the various rounding options. Despite occasional slow task completion, the app's accuracy makes it worth the wait. It's seen as affordable and user-friendly, with responsive customer service. Some merchants suggest enhancements like scheduling price changes and editing custom price lists.

Edited February 12, 2024

It used to work perfectly and now it works good but it makes mistakes. I can trust it to change the price to collections with a high quantity of products.

Casa de Lola
Mexico
T2 Apps replied November 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Edited November 29, 2022

The app has wrongly modified all the prices on our website. Now we must manually change 700 product variants. An absolute disaster. DON'T INSTALL IT

BIG®
Spain
T2 Apps replied December 15, 2022

The incorrect modifications were caused by another app installed on the store.

We were still able to revert the price changes and bulk edit as per your requirements.

Thank you for trusting the app and keeping it installed even today.

Edited December 31, 2022

Amazing app! So quick and so accurate!! Love it! It has many options so as to find with which critiria you want to change your prices and also rollback to the old prices whenever you like.

Update (one year after): I have been using this app for almost one year. Everything was ok. Yesterday I tried another task but the system made a mistake and the prices I asked to change were all calculated wrong. So, I sent an email and asked to be solved. They answered so fast and they tried to resolve it. In a fw hours everything was back again and solved the problem!
Totally reccomended!

Manena
Greece
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

August 8, 2020

I used this app to adjust the prices for the new VAT system and it helped me a lot by saving me a lot of time.
Totally recommended!

TCG Master
Saudi Arabia
September 4, 2021

Great App at reasonable price. You can easily apply price points with multiple options available. To sum it up, it does all the work. Thanks Team

Dareechay.com
Pakistan
T2 Apps replied September 4, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

July 22, 2022

Great as it is very easy to use and very usefull for any website that needs to increase or decrease prices it is great that it has the option of dollars or percents.

Sassy Or Shy
12 months using the app
T2 Apps replied July 24, 2022

September 25, 2021

I was eagerly waiting for this kind of software. I have around 4000 variant in my store. It took 30 min to change the price for all. It will be really helpful when I run any certain discount in my store and then later I will decrease the price. Thank you so much for those who made this!!

trendystraps.com
India
12 months using the app
T2 Apps replied October 2, 2021

October 28, 2021

It is very useful for increase prices to many products in bulk.
Even if an error occurs, we can rollback it and get the original prices again!

O MEU SUPER
Angola
T2 Apps replied October 29, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

July 22, 2020

This app was exactly what I needed! I wanted a quick way to change all of my t-shirt prices to make them more appealing and this app allowed me to quickly knock $3.00 off all shirts. It was a breeze and worked flawlessly!

DayTradeTees
November 11, 2021

Just used this app for the first time. Very easy to use and setting up a mid-season sale with 20% off various brands took me an hour rather that the day it would have taken previously. Pricing seems fair and so far I am really impressed.

Arnold & Co
T2 Apps replied November 12, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!