Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
T2 Apps
4.7
March 11, 2022

I never review anything - lazy. But this just saved me roughly 3 days of work. Very impressed with it.

Greetd
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

March 8, 2022

After running one price modifying task, so far its looking good. The app is doing what is supposed to do. :)

HOBA.RS
Serbia
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
T2 Apps replied March 27, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

March 2, 2022

Amazing app! so quick and so accurate!! Love it! It has many options so as to find with which critiria you want to change your prices and also rollback to the old prices whenever you like.

Manena
Greece
Time spent using app: 5 months
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

February 21, 2022

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! I have been looking so long for an app like this. Completed the job in a minute saving me HOURS of time. I am ecstatic thank you!

GEMVITALITY
Time spent using app: 13 days
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

February 2, 2022

After you create some task you can't edit anymore... There is a "edit" button but it's useless
You will have to create a new task from scretch even if you have to change only one small thing

Il Quadrifoglio
Italy
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
T2 Apps replied February 2, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Let me try and address your concerns.

The 'Edit' task button is designed to allow you to update the task product selection and pricing rules.

The scheduled time of the tasks cannot be edited - this is by design to avoid complexities related to time mismatch with rollback time. Our priority is to provide an error free price update experience.

As a quick workaround, you can create a new task by clicking the 'Copy' button of the existing task. In the new task, you can change the scheduled price. And then delete the old task.

For more information you may reach us support@proapp.freshdesk.com