4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient, user-friendly bulk price editing capabilities. Key features such as rollback function and scheduled price changes are particularly valued. The app is also praised for managing sales and adjusting prices based on market conditions. Its performance is recognized for speed and accuracy, and the customer support is commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

July 25, 2020

Helps me control prices. Great for launching sales. Also use to round off to uniform .97. Recommended

Stacy Sweet NY
23 days using the app
Edited November 29, 2022

The app has wrongly modified all the prices on our website. Now we must manually change 700 product variants. An absolute disaster. DON'T INSTALL IT

BIG®
Spain
About 1 year using the app
T2 Apps replied December 15, 2022

The incorrect modifications were caused by another app installed on the store.

We were still able to revert the price changes and bulk edit as per your requirements.

Thank you for trusting the app and keeping it installed even today.

July 22, 2020

Good app... I don't know why are they closing it in Aug... Request admin not to close this app.. Keep it available

Sherif Store
India
22 days using the app
Edited September 10, 2020

Initially I put a star for a small misunderstanding. now I want to say that the application is simple, practical and cheap.
The team is also very receptive and professional.

we see how it will work in the future)

profileone1
France
20 days using the app
October 21, 2022

Impressed so far! Placed an action... it completed an action . Much quicker than the traditional route.

Beacon Threads
20 days using the app
T2 Apps replied October 31, 2022

Edited February 12, 2024

It used to work perfectly and now it works good but it makes mistakes. I can trust it to change the price to collections with a high quantity of products.

Casa de Lola
Mexico
About 1 year using the app
T2 Apps replied November 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

January 24, 2022

Used the app to make bulk price adjustments to my Shopify collections and it worked perfectly! What a time saver! Would highly recommend!

Full Monte Co
14 days using the app
T2 Apps replied January 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

February 21, 2022

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! I have been looking so long for an app like this. Completed the job in a minute saving me HOURS of time. I am ecstatic thank you!

GEMVITALITY
13 days using the app
T2 Apps replied March 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

April 14, 2022

Sou brasileiro, então queria reduzir meus preços, mas como já são centenas de produtos, iria levar tempo pra caramba, fiz um teste com medo mas fiz :D ,em 1 hora e 30 minutos, reduzi 3 reais de 1.560 variantes, de três app que achei esse é o mais em conta no valor e eficiência. Obrigado.

Helloow
Brazil
12 days using the app
T2 Apps replied April 15, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

October 14, 2020

I needed an app to schedule flash deals each week for over 500 items and then revert back to original prices. Glad I found this app. It is very efficient and works smoothly each time. The pricing is affordable. Thanks team for developing this app. 5 Stars.

The Boyyzzz