Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk edit prices, schedule bulk discounts & rollback anytime.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bulk price editor

T. Jays Beads

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Worked perfectly to update all of my prices. Very easy to use and install! Absolutely no issues at all.

TCG Master

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

I used this app to adjust the prices for the new VAT system and it helped me a lot by saving me a lot of time.
Totally recommended!

Grrly Grrls

great app for updating prices. reallly saves time and hassel. keep this app going by leaving a review

Optika Smajlovic

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app About 20 hours

App is easy to navigate and very quick. I am satisfied and will use it on my store in times that comes.

Max Super Ofertas

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

Todo bien!, la uso para agregar el costo de envío y ofrecer envío gratis. Hago que el proceso sea recurrente una vez por día.

K'LYNN KOUTURE

I just downloaded this app because I wanted to do a quick markdown on my sale items and it works so fast and easy to use! I would highly recommend this app. Not sure why they are discontinuing. Its a great app and FREE.

SPLENTIFUL

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app works as described. Easy and intuitive handling make it fast to implement. This service should definitely remain in service. Recommended.

The Forbes Boutique

This app is fairly simple to use and did exactly what I needed plus more, recommended to keep and do not take away from the store.

Forever Pet Urns

Time spent using app About 1 month

Much easier to use than other bulk editor apps. Took me just a few seconds to set a bulk price change

Erboristeria dott. Simioni

Location Italy

Great app! I used to edit product prices with excel exporting catalog. Now it is more simple. Thank you thalia