4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to host live auctions, with features like automated emails and user profiles. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and smooth performance. It's been used successfully for charity auctions and selling unique items. The support team is recognized for their quick and efficient service. Some merchants suggest improvements in design customization and setup instructions. Few compatibility and mobile functionality issues were promptly resolved by the support team. The app is valued for its affordability and the custom work provided by the team.

July 9, 2016

This has been a great product for me. The support was great and specifically Nitika who logged in and configured some settings for me when i couldn't get things working.

I also use their multivendor app which works really well.

Tradeit247
July 21, 2020

Love it so far! It looks like it will do exactly what we need it to do. Web support was extremely helpful! They put all the codes in for me A+ :)

Corner Store Victoria Online
August 25, 2022

Hallo ich habe die App auf cashewrella.de installiert, der Support ist erstklasig, schnell und sher zuvorkommend! Vielen Dank für die perfekte Unterstützung! Viele Grüße Udo

Cashewrella-B2C
Germany
August 17, 2016

Product Auction is a terrific product. It is both flexible and powerful. Nitika gave great support.

The Jewish Jerusalem
March 17, 2022

The customer service is amazing! They've helped me through all of the issues I've had. Dealing with the timezone barrier is frustrating, but once we're able to connect I've never had an issue getting anything sorted out!

Nashid Chroma Art and Apparel
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied March 30, 2022

Seeing that you're having an amazing experience using the app & with support is the best thing we could ask for! Keep growing: ) - Team Webkul

December 7, 2021

Seriously SOLID support. They helped us make sure the app worked flawlessly with our theme. I'd give 6 stars if I could for that...

DH Custom Baits
January 9, 2023

Webkul has been great in providing regular, helpful support when we've needed it, and they're also working on a number of bespoke developments for us so that our Multi Vendor Marketplace works exactly how we need it to. There are regular updates as they are constantly improving the platform and they're receptive to feedback. I'd highly recommend choosing them!

Jobalots
October 21, 2020

Extremely good user and setup support. they were able to resolve my issues in just 15mins and have everything up and running same day.

IncenseBazaar
May 8, 2019

The support team was extremely helpful for customizing the app to my store needs. They have made many revisions and were very quick to reply.

Fishlist by Desmond Lim
Singapore
May 31, 2022

Great app and great service - works as advertised on my site. It's a very complicated app so some work may be required for your theme.

Threyda Art and Apparel