Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

MEGA Sari-Sari

Very professional and accomodating team. They helped me set up the app properly and was able to work on my auctions right away. Awesome app and support team behind it!

June 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad to know that the team was of help to you.
In case of any more questions, we are just an email away.
Good Luck with the Auctions :)

kalaniandwolf

Not easy to use or plug the code. Set-up the schedule and no one called me. Can someone assist me in getting this set-up?

June 27, 2020

Hi, I think there is some confusion here, as we did setup a one to one session, and helped you setup the app.
Let me know if you need any other help.

Peace, Love & Happiness Club

Webkul provided exceptional after sales services to us! The learning curve to get the app up and running is pretty steep, but the Webkul team helped us along the way. We needed help to customize the auction tools, as well as updating the frontend UI on our end to make it look pretty. Webkul team responded to each of our requests usually within half a day, and addressed quickly and accurately. I'm very impressed!! Keep up the great work! :)

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help setting up auctions on the store.
Good luck.

Royalty Boutique Collections

I had problems putting in the codes at first. After talking to them they did everything for me and it didnt take long. highly recommend them.

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad we are able to help you.
Good Luck for the Auctions :)

Franks Auctions

This company is really awesome! Superfast customer service and they really try to understand your questions and needs. The app didn't meet all of my needs at the beginning, but they arranged everything I wished for!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The support is here to assist you with your needs and requirements, so in future if you have any query, feel free to connect.

JoesYardSale

Support was very helpful setting up the app during my Trial... I'm looking forward to testing out the Auction app!

We Fave You

I was running into trouble while setting up the Auction APP. The "Auto Inject Code" button gave me an Error message, and the code templates and lines I found in my settings differed from the instructions' screenshots, so I could not follow them.

I contacted them and their support technician did an excellent job and set it all up for me. I had to do nothing.

A few days latter I decided to install a different theme. I run into the same trouble, I contacted then again and heir support technician did again an excellent job and set it all up for me again. I had to do nothing.

Five stars is not enough. It is the best support service ever.

The APP is great!, lots of configurations. Great backoffice.

IntrinsicMarketing

Customer support is amazing! Excited for my new website. Thank you Ayush Kansal for all of the help, detailed answers, and patience to walk me through the parts I couldn't understand :)

Collina Strada

We needed this app for a special event auction (digital because of Covid-19) The development team was super helpful and was able to implement for me when I couldn't figure out the code (I'm not a developer). The rest of the usage is super intuitive. I recommend this tool.

Edgecomb Potters

I tried a couple of these and the support these guys gave was the best. They also helped me put the widget on custom product pages and custom collections pages which is HUGE. I think there are some improvements to be made in the general ui/ux area but the app is pretty solid so 4/5!