Product Auction

Product Auction

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
June 7, 2021

So far The app team has been very helpful, Overall the App is very easy to use. it integrates easily with the Theme and is very customizable.

Charlotte Independence
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 27, 2021

horrible support. HORRIBLE. they dont answer in a timely manner or should i say at all. its been a week. HORRIBLE. UPDATE: I never received one email from these guys despite having sent ten describing issues. Finally was able to make an on boarding booking with these guys. I had a twenty minute window which i spent alone and was never joined by these guys despite their promise to do so and their system set everything up. This program is not plug and play and these guys make zero effort to offer support to ameliorate this situation. I spent two hours trying to install myself and am stuck and was excited to do the onboarding. BUT AGAIN these clowns did not show up to the appointment their system set up. I am deleting this app and want to strongly advise you against using this product unless you are a wizard programmer because their programmers are unavailable at best.

Natures Planters.—-Varigated String of Hearts
Time spent using app: 1 day
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied May 27, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
But seems like there is some as the team is constantly sending emails and trying to get in touch but no response from your end. We are even waiting for you to respond at the one to one session. Please do respond so we can assist you with all your queries.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Edited May 26, 2021

App is working really fine, needs some twisting arround in code depending on the shopify template you are using. AND: amazing support!!! Very fast and professional, friendly, couldn't be better!!!!!! I would wish a better live-auction-overview (not divided in seperate sites) But: thumbs up!

remixx:auktionen
Austria
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 20, 2021

Booked a meeting to start up the app and got great support and help with everything I needed to begin the auction.

Dagsson.com
Iceland
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited May 18, 2021

My interaction with support was excellent. They were able to setup the plugin with the third-party theme with ease and were very kind.

PoA-Music
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 25, 2021

Easy to introduce on website, customer service is amazingly quick and accurate. Especially Jyoti and Ayush who support me has been very helpful. I am very satisfied with this app so far. It would be great if there are more fashionable widget config designs and is a function that can change font too. 現状サービスと内容には非常に満足しています。

non selection
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 7, 2021

I have been using Webkul Product Auction for almost a year now and over that time have had many questions for and requests. They have responded to 100% of my questions and never ignored any of the requests that I have. They have also provided custom work to add features to the app that I was interested in and I am happy with the app itself as well. I won't say it is a perfect app (almost none are) but overall it works very well and I can trust it which is the most important thing. They have made steady improvements while I have been using it and I am looking forward to the possibility of added features in the future. All in all I am very happy with the app and the support they provide!

Limestone City Auction House
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 1, 2021

Really good app so far. Set up was a little difficult, but Supriya went above and beyond to help us out!

Adelaide 36ers
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 22, 2021

I select this app to run auction on the website. I love the way it works. Configuration was a bit tricky as some code had to be added. It was easy to schedule an appointment with support to make it work. They did answer all my questions. Highly recommanded

Geek42Collectibles
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 12, 2021

Great app with awesome features and they have the best customer support! We are going to start our first auction in two days and the support has been extremly helpful in setting everything up. So far I can really recommend the app.

Volkshilfe Wien Shop