4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to host live auctions, with features like automated emails and user profiles. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and smooth performance. It's been used successfully for charity auctions and selling unique items. The support team is recognized for their quick and efficient service. Some merchants suggest improvements in design customization and setup instructions. Few compatibility and mobile functionality issues were promptly resolved by the support team. The app is valued for its affordability and the custom work provided by the team.

May 19, 2020

Customer support is amazing! Excited for my new website. Thank you Ayush Kansal for all of the help, detailed answers, and patience to walk me through the parts I couldn't understand :)

IntrinsicMarketing
About 1 year using the app
August 26, 2021

The support team for this app are AMAZING. Very easy to get in contact with and have been incredibly helpful in assisting with any coding problems we had.

Unearthed Outlet
About 1 year using the app
February 16, 2023

Great support and app meets all our needs. We have tried several apps available on this platform and only this app is feature filled.

US Auction Warehouse
Edited January 27, 2023

muchas gracias or el soporte, me sirvio de mucha ayuda.
la persona que me ayudo en todo fue asim .
gracias por todo el apoyo, y por el tiempo que se tomo en solucionar todas mis dudas!

Tarquinia
Chile
March 2, 2021

We needed additional support in adding the code to our store. Product Auction was very responsive to our needs!

Bargainwizz
January 13, 2021

Great response, I had trouble with the widget and they solved it within a day! So far it seems to be working perfectly well!

Passive Income Cards
December 10, 2020

Great tool for the job!
Note: Plan for a day or two to get things set up - we got caught up on inserting the codes, and our time zone is very different from the tech support time zone, so getting set up took a little time, but they were very helpful!

Hilltop Artists Store
October 10, 2018

Got set up relatively easy, but struggled with getting a couple of bits to work with my theme (not a shopify supplied one). Support sorted the issue completely within 48 hours of the ticket being opened, as well as doing some additional tweeks for me. Very happy with the quality of service from support, Heha was very helpful and did a great job.

Lincs Aquatics Ltd
11 months using the app
April 22, 2021

I select this app to run auction on the website. I love the way it works. Configuration was a bit tricky as some code had to be added. It was easy to schedule an appointment with support to make it work. They did answer all my questions. Highly recommanded

Geek42Collectibles
11 months using the app
October 1, 2020

Still working my way around the app, but the customer service so far has been exemplary. The person who helped me was able to meet my specifications and was very helpful in answering questions.

Ethos Contemporary Art