Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IncenseBazaar

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely good user and setup support. they were able to resolve my issues in just 15mins and have everything up and running same day.

Tatler Curates

Location Singapore

Met some issue with account page clashing with my template. Great customer service from the team to solve this issue.

#UpcycleForTheHome

Great app! Everything we have planned we got a chance to implement with this app. Also thank you so much for all the support we've received from your team!

Young Goat

Great app, the team was really helpful and they were able to fix our issue straight away. Would definitely recommend.

Gold Bug

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just started with this app, so far I am very pleased! They have been SUPER helpful in the setup process, quick and knowledgeable. I have a very old template and the app is even compatible with it. I was a little daunted at first, as I couldn't find much info about the app online before I started my free trail, but learner manuals are provided once you set your first meeting after sign up.

Ethos Contemporary Art

Still working my way around the app, but the customer service so far has been exemplary. The person who helped me was able to meet my specifications and was very helpful in answering questions.

SYOT! - Situs Jual Beli dan Lelang Mainan Terpercaya

Location Indonesia

My first month using the app, and so far the support team have been very accommodating to minor tweaks and changes. Wishing it could be a bit more easily customizable from store's point of view, but great app so far nonetheless. Would recommend.

FX TOURTE AUCTIONS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent app, really useful. Customer service helped us to implement the code and solve minor problems. Thank you!

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

I added this app to my store and was confused about how to configure the web code, however I immediately was able to book an online chat session and the team at Webkul added all necessary code for me to get everything set up immediately. The app itself is great and allows for products to be added as auctions - definitely a great feature! Thanks to the team

Elliotts Bargain Bins

I have been using this software for almost a week now. Had some questions on how to get everything implemented. Ayush responded in a very timely manner and took care of every issue that I had. I would def recommend.