Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

I added this app to my store and was confused about how to configure the web code, however I immediately was able to book an online chat session and the team at Webkul added all necessary code for me to get everything set up immediately. The app itself is great and allows for products to be added as auctions - definitely a great feature! Thanks to the team

Elliotts Bargain Bins

I have been using this software for almost a week now. Had some questions on how to get everything implemented. Ayush responded in a very timely manner and took care of every issue that I had. I would def recommend.

Foxfones UK

Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. A few tweaks required because of the theme I was using but support have been really helpful. May be on the expensive side for an app but I think it will work out to be worth it from the results I have seen so far.

NPS Curbside

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are pretty new at using this app but it has been pretty easy to use and the installation was easy. We switched themes and some features were not working anymore and we couldn't figure out what was wrong so we reached out and their support had it fixed quickly.
We have tried another auction app and this one is far better.

Corner Store Victoria Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love it so far! It looks like it will do exactly what we need it to do. Web support was extremely helpful! They put all the codes in for me A+ :)

krobsart

Customer Service is great and this app provides everything I need to run my store auctions! I want to keep it all to my self!

Vanderpump Dogs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome Support!!! They help me configure the Automatic Payment from Braintree and now it is working perfectly. Thank you.

BEEMꓭOM

I recommend this app, it is totally worth the price. 5 stars!

J & S Plant Pickers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Needed assistance setting up Auctions on my site...Excellent service, great help and exactly what I wanted!! Cannot recommend enough.

MEGA Sari-Sari

Location Philippines

Very professional and accomodating team. They helped me set up the app properly and was able to work on my auctions right away. Awesome app and support team behind it!

June 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad to know that the team was of help to you.
In case of any more questions, we are just an email away.
Good Luck with the Auctions :)