Product Auction

Product Auction

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
July 14, 2020

Customer Service is great and this app provides everything I need to run my store auctions! I want to keep it all to my self!

krobsart
July 13, 2020

Awesome Support!!! They help me configure the Automatic Payment from Braintree and now it is working perfectly. Thank you.

Vanderpump Dogs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 3, 2020

I recommend this app, it is totally worth the price. 5 stars!

BEEMꓭOM
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 29, 2020

Needed assistance setting up Auctions on my site...Excellent service, great help and exactly what I wanted!! Cannot recommend enough.

J & S Plant Pickers
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 25, 2020

Very professional and accomodating team. They helped me set up the app properly and was able to work on my auctions right away. Awesome app and support team behind it!

MEGA Sari-Sari
Philippines
Time spent using app: 7 days
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied June 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad to know that the team was of help to you.
In case of any more questions, we are just an email away.
Good Luck with the Auctions :)

June 24, 2020

Not easy to use or plug the code. Set-up the schedule and no one called me. Can someone assist me in getting this set-up?

kalaniandwolf
Time spent using app: 30 days
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied June 27, 2020

Hi, I think there is some confusion here, as we did setup a one to one session, and helped you setup the app.
Let me know if you need any other help.

Edited October 9, 2020

Webkul provided exceptional after sales services to us! The learning curve to get the app up and running is pretty steep, but the Webkul team helped us along the way. We needed help to customize the auction tools, as well as updating the frontend UI on our end to make it look pretty. Webkul team responded to each of our requests usually within half a day, and addressed quickly and accurately. I'm very impressed!! Keep up the great work! :)

Peace, Love & Happiness Club

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help setting up auctions on the store.
Good luck.

June 8, 2020

I had problems putting in the codes at first. After talking to them they did everything for me and it didnt take long. highly recommend them.

Royalty Boutique Collections
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad we are able to help you.
Good Luck for the Auctions :)

Edited June 4, 2020

This company is really awesome! Superfast customer service and they really try to understand your questions and needs. The app didn't meet all of my needs at the beginning, but they arranged everything I wished for!

Franks Auctions
Curaçao
Time spent using app: 13 days

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The support is here to assist you with your needs and requirements, so in future if you have any query, feel free to connect.

June 3, 2020

Support was very helpful setting up the app during my Trial... I'm looking forward to testing out the Auction app!

JoesYardSale