Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

K&A Fabrics

Love, love, love this app!! My customers are also loving it. Neha is awesome to work with. I highly recommend this as my business has grown since I started.

Riva Jewellery

Amazing app, been waiting for something like this for years! Great support from Neha. Would definitely recommend!

Pastoe Sales

We were waiting for an app like this. Very helpful to attract more active visitors and a great way to discover the right pricing for your products. Read the manual carefully, before implementing and you can get it running in half a day. And the online help was great and very responsive, they solved some minor issues in less than a day. Wich more apps worked like this.

Lincs Aquatics Ltd

Got set up relatively easy, but struggled with getting a couple of bits to work with my theme (not a shopify supplied one). Support sorted the issue completely within 48 hours of the ticket being opened, as well as doing some additional tweeks for me. Very happy with the quality of service from support, Heha was very helpful and did a great job.

Weve Got Ears

I am so excited I have found a way to do auctions on my website! Don’t be intimidate by the setup. Just make sure you plan enough time for them to implement it for you if you need help. They respond and work on your tickets very quick. I can had a few questions during my first auction and they fixed it before the auction was over!

I think this app is very user friendly to customers too. I posted all the instructions in the product description and did not even receive one single question from a confused customer! They just jumped in and started bidding. I think they like the automatic bid feature a lot.

It’s been very smooth for me so far! Will be using it often.

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

Second shop and using this App again? Why - becasue its great and (after a while) its easy to use!

Watchtimesa

Good customer service. Instructions are bit difficult but they will gladly help.

Glass Sales

Working well for me. I am now waiting for bids to start.

Nkfoundation

Its a fantastic tool, it takes a moment to understand how it works, but then all ok. It is good if you know a bit about the files-liquid concept of shopify to place the scripts at the correct place, but if you are not sure, they will help!

Great tool, good service, friendly supporters.

Klaus

Cbd Disti

This is the very best app if you are seeking an auction experience for your platform. The customer service is 5 stars as well. They respond to every request right away and offer tons of customizations. The Webkul company makes tons of different apps for your company store. I would recommend them all! Absolutely the best!!