Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nkfoundation

Location Australia

Its a fantastic tool, it takes a moment to understand how it works, but then all ok. It is good if you know a bit about the files-liquid concept of shopify to place the scripts at the correct place, but if you are not sure, they will help!

Great tool, good service, friendly supporters.

Klaus

Cbd Disti

This is the very best app if you are seeking an auction experience for your platform. The customer service is 5 stars as well. They respond to every request right away and offer tons of customizations. The Webkul company makes tons of different apps for your company store. I would recommend them all! Absolutely the best!!

Television1800

Neha, is the most patient, supportive Customer Service.. and I have installed successfully (out of the box) with their support. and it is a fantastic Auction app and the price is only $1.00 a day for 30 days in the month.. $30..
I love this app and I think it will bring a lot of customers to my site..
I see Webkul has other apps, I am interested in the marketplace app and the booking app. I am planning to use my own Domain Name.. and not the Temporary Domain Name provided by Shopify as listed here.
It works better than advertised in the video.
Sincerely,
Ted James

Gulush

Time spent using app About 2 months

DO NOT USE THIS FOR YOUR AUCTIONS.

The instructions make no sense and when you contact to ask for help, they take DAYS to get back to you. Then, when they do - they don't fix the issue and you have to contact AGAIN. Then, when you actually get the auction going - it glitches and doesn't accept bids and doesn't send out emails and basically just ruined weeks of work AS WELL AS THE MONEY I PAID TO EVEN HAVE THIS USELESS APP.

I am demanding a refund for the money I spent trying to work with this company, they better give it for the terrible product and customer service.

Robinson Street Books

Time spent using app About 1 month

If I couldn't get our logo uploaded 12+x submitting the correct size andno tech support offering meaningfull help paying $30 per month is idiotic

Turnstyle Home

The theme we're using differs in terms of the backend files required to modify in order to setup Product Auction, however, with some speedy help of Webkul's Customer Service, we were able to get the code added to the site and everything working very quickly! So far the app seems to provide all the functionality that we were looking for, will update once we've used the app for some time, but all in all, everything has gone as smooth as could be asked for.

Bloome Europe

Location Belgium

The app needed some additions to match my needs. The helpdesk was great and fast and exceeded my expectations. Great work!

Flip Aquatics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is a life saver. It took our auctions from Facebook to our website. This allows us to capture payments in one place. The support team help us immensely in getting the app set up. They helped custom code it to fit our needs at no cost. We will be using this app for the foreseeable future.

Lashelleco

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had high hopes for adding this app to my Store. I was able to figure out the majority of the set up but the configuration portion is ridiculous! For the amount of ease that comes with using Shopify and it’s apps this doesn’t fit in. Great concept poor execution. Unless you’re a coder don’t get this.

Holdstock Jewellery Store

Location Australia

I am So Glad I Found this Auction App, It is Exactly what I was looking for and Affordable. But the Best thing I have Found is the Customer Service I have Received since Getting the App, and the Team have worked With me to Iron out the Kinks, and Making the App work Properly all for Free. Very quick to reply. Well worth the 5 Stars. Highly Recommended. Thanks, Team.Johnny, Holdstock Jewellery