Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Jake Weidmann

Difficulties plugging into the online store. The count-down clock jumped around and shut down 5 minutes early at the end of the auction preventing smart, competitive bidders from getting their final bids in- this happened 2 times in a row.

Australian Outback Mining

I have just installed this app and I am sure it is going to generate a lot of business for us.
We had a few minor problems with the setup as we are not too "tech-savvy".
A short message to their support staff, in particular Nitika, and they reviewed my site and set it up perfectly in no time.

Tufor Jays Shoes

This is a really useful app, its perfect! and so is the customer service.

Future Of Cleaning

We were running an online auction and our other software wasn't working. So I searched the Shopify Appstore, added this app. I then discovered that my theme code needed to be updated... I reached out to the developers, I let them know that I needed help urgently. They wrote back to me within an hour and had it all fixed within the hour after that. I couldn't recommend this app more. My customers that participated in the auction were so impressed with the professionality of it in our store!

Hi Ika

This product works really well for me, I required a simple way to auction one off items that I did not intend offering as "normal stock items" and in that regard it is perfect. One of the other things I wanted was to keep the auction on my site as opposed to linking with another 3rd party (perfect).

The team at Webkul have been excellent to deal with and have assisted me to setup something that really works..a number of changes made without issue so obviously I'm very happy. Thank you to the whole team...great job.

Mr Big Deals

App does exactly what it says it will do and runs well but is far behind being a viable app for those who want to auction products in volume.

1. App creators could improve greatly by removing the retail price from auction listed products. Having both the retail price and the auction starting price is confusing to bidders and I have seen an increase in my bounce rate since installing the app. I would rather see just the auction price and not the retail price on the auction items.

2. Having to manually enter the bid increment rate for each listing is very redundant. Developers could work on improving the redundant tasks to make converting a product to an auction listing faster and easier.

3. A relist button for items that have ended without a bid would be great to see.

4. The very small line of text for the auction link does not make finding auction items easy.

There are many improvements that can be made to the app but this being said I will keep running with the app "as is" in hopes that they will make improvements to it to make the app operate like a real auction app.

I noticed the price for this app has recently increased from $14 to $30 per month. at $14 with the limitations in functionality it is a fair price, but Webkul seriously needs to improve the app beyond its simple capabilities before I would be willing to fork over $30 a month for it.

Manthefuckup

Well..... reading through the back reviews.... lots of 'well done', 'brilliant' service...Well rest assured from my perspective its all true....

Great app which I can see will enable me to do what I want to do with my site....

Neha is a star!, nothing was too much trouble and being a bit of a 'numpty' with code...etc.... Neha came up trumps and took pity on me and got it all working.

Replies & actions via the ticketing system for a couple of issues was very prompt and very professional.

Not very often you come across such outstanding service.

So top marks!

Again Many Thanks
Dave.

Indicomplements

Good customer support and just what we expected from an auction app

The Jewish Jerusalem

Product Auction is a terrific product. It is both flexible and powerful. Nitika gave great support.

Tradeit247

This has been a great product for me. The support was great and specifically Nitika who logged in and configured some settings for me when i couldn't get things working.

I also use their multivendor app which works really well.