Product Auction

Product Auction

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd
4.5
January 28, 2021

This is not plug and play, and you might need some help getting started. Whether you are a beginner or know your way around web design. This great group of people will take the time to help you out to make it work if you are willing to take the time yourself, and it is worth it!

PottedElephant
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2021

These app is ridiculous!! I installed it and then you have to actually to some programming. I contacted the support for help which they never should up to!

Lady Shape Wear
Time spent using app: 4 days
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied January 19, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience but there is some miscommunication here as we do have sent email to you on the very same day you installed the app : https://tinyurl.com/y3cg5llm
Please get in touch with the support team so we can help you. And you dont have to do any coding while using the app.
Regards,
Team Webkul

January 13, 2021

Great response, I had trouble with the widget and they solved it within a day! So far it seems to be working perfectly well!

Passive Income Cards
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 5, 2021

I am using this app to explore a new business idea. The software is very easy to use & the team supporting it is amazing. Would highly recommend using this app if you're looking for an auction based solution.

Live Memorabilia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 21, 2020

This app could be brilliant to the right user. I gave the seven day trial a one hour whirl before uninstalling it. I felt it much more complex than advertised. The advertised finished product looks brilliant. But I don't think just anyone can achieve that without a large budget for expensive coding. The app is likely 5 stars in the hands of others. But for me, I have to give it two, simply because it's seemingly advertised the contrary. If you can code, take my two stars with a grain of salt or disregard this altogether. If you're long in the tooth with little coding knowledge like I am, tackle this app with a budget for some help.

Linika Products
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied December 22, 2020

Hi, Please be informed that we provide free help in the app installation process, so request you to add the app again and contact us via email and we will surely assist you.
You can also respond to the email sent from the support team, so we can connect.