Product Auction

Product Auction

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
December 19, 2016

I'm not sure what those comment are talking about with bad customer service. I have had this app for less than a week and have traded emails a number of times and always gotten a quick response (with the exception of over the weekend, but that seems reasonable). They even went in and installed some code for me that I couldn't figure out. The app is complicated but that's because you're making the website do something it isn't naturally designed to do. I am running an all day auction and this thing is working perfectly. Take some time to understand how its system work and it'll do what you need.

Kalamazoo Candle Company
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 3, 2016

Bought this 3 days ago. Doesn't work, the company state 24hr support but i've had nothing other than 1 automated email reply. Multiple expensive calls to their Indian and American support numbers just result in a phone ringing endlessly after a long automated process.

Very frustrated and angry. Wasted a huge amount of time on this

The Positive Action Shop
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 15, 2016

Needed help setting up and integrating into my site. Customer service was quick at responding and the app works great!

Footy Market
Time spent using app: About 5 years
October 31, 2016

Does not work, requires expert knowledge to get to work slightly but still does not work.

Alternative Press
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
October 22, 2016

Difficulties plugging into the online store. The count-down clock jumped around and shut down 5 minutes early at the end of the auction preventing smart, competitive bidders from getting their final bids in- this happened 2 times in a row.

Jake Weidmann
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 20, 2016

I have just installed this app and I am sure it is going to generate a lot of business for us.
We had a few minor problems with the setup as we are not too "tech-savvy".
A short message to their support staff, in particular Nitika, and they reviewed my site and set it up perfectly in no time.

Australian Outback Mining
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 18, 2016

This is a really useful app, its perfect! and so is the customer service.

Tufor Jays Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 24, 2020

We were running an online auction and our other software wasn't working. So I searched the Shopify Appstore, added this app. I then discovered that my theme code needed to be updated... I reached out to the developers, I let them know that I needed help urgently. They wrote back to me within an hour and had it all fixed within the hour after that. I couldn't recommend this app more. My customers that participated in the auction were so impressed with the professionality of it in our store!

Future Of Cleaning
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited October 3, 2016

This product works really well for me, I required a simple way to auction one off items that I did not intend offering as "normal stock items" and in that regard it is perfect. One of the other things I wanted was to keep the auction on my site as opposed to linking with another 3rd party (perfect).

The team at Webkul have been excellent to deal with and have assisted me to setup something that really works..a number of changes made without issue so obviously I'm very happy. Thank you to the whole team...great job.

Hi Ika
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 13, 2016

App does exactly what it says it will do and runs well but is far behind being a viable app for those who want to auction products in volume.

1. App creators could improve greatly by removing the retail price from auction listed products. Having both the retail price and the auction starting price is confusing to bidders and I have seen an increase in my bounce rate since installing the app. I would rather see just the auction price and not the retail price on the auction items.

2. Having to manually enter the bid increment rate for each listing is very redundant. Developers could work on improving the redundant tasks to make converting a product to an auction listing faster and easier.

3. A relist button for items that have ended without a bid would be great to see.

4. The very small line of text for the auction link does not make finding auction items easy.

There are many improvements that can be made to the app but this being said I will keep running with the app "as is" in hopes that they will make improvements to it to make the app operate like a real auction app.

I noticed the price for this app has recently increased from $14 to $30 per month. at $14 with the limitations in functionality it is a fair price, but Webkul seriously needs to improve the app beyond its simple capabilities before I would be willing to fork over $30 a month for it.

Mr Big Deals