Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lindsayrappart

This app is not very user friendly and very difficult/confusing to figure out configuration if you are not a coder. It is very difficult/confusing to even maintain if you even ended up hiring someone else to configure the app to your store for you. (which is what I did.) My shopify expert/professional coder couldn't even figure the app out without needing to reach out to the app developers to help all of us. I wish this was more user friendly for people who are not coders. I really want the function of auctioning on my website, this would be so amazing! I wish this app was as seamless and as user friendly as the app Shogun or something. This app has been a nightmare and a complete waste of money and time. I hope that they make this app more user friendly. I would love to give this app another try when they clean it up more, and I would be happy to change my review then! Because there is nothing I'd love more than a user friendly app for auctioning! It would really bring my business to the next level. Until then.....

Annapolismarineart

I am revising a previous review which described a lack of responsiveness by the app developer (because sent email responses were not received). Developer has responded and the product auction set up is complete. I will update review after running our first auction of maritime artwork, but I am now confident that the app will meet our needs.

Airboard Demo

Great support and plenty of functionality for different auctions

Peacock Gifts Llc

I am not tech savvy so I am certain I was a pest but I received nothing but patience and great service. My auction goes live in 2 days and I am so excited. This never would have happened without all the assistance I received. Thank you!

Anvil Customs

We've been running casual auctions through the Anvil Customs Facebook page for years, and as you can imagine at times it was confusing or clunky. The fact that this integrates with our already functioning Shopify store is excellent. I'm not terribly savvy at programming so I asked support for help to integrate the app and they took care of it all. I was thrilled, our customers are thrilled, and we're already seeing a return on our $30 a month investment. I suspect this app is only going to become more robust as time goes on, and I look forward to seeing it improve and grow.

Fairways Fund

This is the only auction option on Shopify, so keep that in mind. The app itself works well enough, but it's just a pain to set up. The instructions are written by people who have English as a second language, so they are very confusing to follow.

Honestly, you're better off getting the app and just asking Support to integrate it. It is much faster than trying to follow the instructions, getting stuck, then needing to contact them anyway.

Support is very responsive. The only issue is their emails are often like the instructions, often being difficult to understand. It can take quite a bit of back-and-forth to resolve something, but it does get done.

The 7 day trial becomes quite ridiculous, because in our case, we were still having conversations with Support about setting up the app when our first $30 charge appeared.

The app is missing a few basic features you'd expect from an auction app - like one-click restart for items that didn't sell (you need to create a whole new listing) - but again, if you're patient with Support it'll work.

We haven't tried the proxy or automatic bidding, so can't comment on that.

Frontrowmanilow

This is the best auction option in the store. I wish there were more functionality options but I have not had any problems with the app as it is designed to work. I was able to overcome the functionality limitations by having Webkul do some custom work. Their custom work is reasonable priced. It is far cheaper to have them customize this existing app to meet your needs then to build something from scratch.

Politikats

4 starts because it has worked but not for everyone. Little wonky but seems like best option available on shopify app store.

Brookes Customs

Extremely dissatisfied with this app. I have had multiple complaints from my customers about it and have contacted customer support (which takes about 24hrs+ for EACH response.....so something I need fixes asap, takes several days to a week) with little to no help in regards to the problem, because it seems to be a flaw with the app itself. The winning bid does not go to the highest proxy bid, which in my opinion is absurd. It should go to whomever is willing to pay the highest amount and drop down above the second highest bid, like on Ebay. That makes the most sense to me as well as my customers. I was told by customer service that the winner is not the highest automatic bid. I believe this is a flawed system. I was told by customer service that the "Winner is the one whose bid has been posted first among the others." This makes no sense to me. I asked if there was a way to change it so that the highest bidding amount whether automatic or manual, would be the winner and when I got their reply, it mentioned nothing about that. This was the response I got: "No not the first person to bid. But before auction ends, in case of proxy bid there will be same bid happening by a multiple bidders, in that case it will be on the basis of time." What does that even mean?? I even tried troubleshooting the auctions and trying different types of bids, etc. and it was as though the app wasn't acknowledging the proxy bids, it wasn't registering properly. I placed a manual bid, my fiance placed a proxy bid, then I placed a proxy bid higher than his. Then, in order for it to show any new bids, he had to place a manual bid. My proxy bid was way higher than his, but by the end of the auction, he had won. Tell me how that is possible?? I would NOT recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their sanity. I wanted to love this app so badly, I'm very let down.

Nanwashere

So far it won't work at all. All I seem to get from support is that it works on their end. I've tested it, had other people try it nobody can get the auction to take the bid. I have to wait a full 24 hours for support to respond and when they do nobody has really looked into the issue. Only giving 2 stars because I did get a response.