Product Auction

Product Auction

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd
4.5
March 5, 2021

Great app and team. We recommend them strongly. Support is super responsive and helpful. Auctions are simple and clean-looking

Hobby Stadium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 2, 2021

We needed additional support in adding the code to our store. Product Auction was very responsive to our needs!

Bargainwizz
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 19, 2021

Both the app and support are amazing!!! Best support I have EVER gotten on any Shopify App!! Within minutes it was fully customized, and up and running.

BOI - NL West SPCA Bargain Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 14, 2021

how can I cancel subscription? Is deleting will do it? I do not use this app, want to cancel it, I will delete it from my store, hope you will not charge me after it???

Gleznukalns
Latvia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied February 15, 2021

Hi, You can remove the app and the subscription by deleting the app from the apps menu on Shopify store. That will be all.
And the app charges are dependent on the time you have the app installed on the store.
Also for all such questions email us on support@webkul.com as this is not the correct place for asking queries.

January 29, 2021

An incredible app with so much functionality. The team were so helpful with the installation and some small customisations to fit my site. Thanks again!

imbueSource.com