Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback and appreciate you taking time for the same.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

Dolls so Real Inc

Really really wanted this app to install and run smoothly with little angst. There were some hiccups due to our customized theme. So, if you cannot "inject" the code easily, contact tech support for them to help you. Support will get with you and help.

August 25, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review. As you have mentioned that the auto inject wont work for you, this might have happened due to the theme. There are n number of themes in Shopify and the liquid file name changes from theme to theme, which might have affected the auto-inject process, so in your case too the code might not have been injected or might have been added. We have requested the collaborator access from you and are waiting for the approval on the same.
The support team has responded within hours of yours reaching out to us.
Please reply to the support team and get the app working.

l'art et l'automobile

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a well thought out app that was easy to install due to the concise instructions. Most of the app installs itself with little input needed from the user. We have had excellent response from Neha and the team at Webkul who have worked with us to customize parts of the app to meet our specific needs.

my.seashepherdstore.com

Location Netherlands

We're using this app to enable customers to bid on special limited edition products and memorabilia. The app was easy to install. All the information you needed to configure the app was easily accessible and straight forward. On the front end the app was laid out correctly. It didn't affect the current layout or store functionality. The customer service we received from Neha at Webkul was quick, concise and efficient. Any questions or issues I had was resolved very quickly. Their customer service is extraordinary.

Casual Goods

Location South Africa

Great support service! I've had lots of questions regarding integration and they have managed to get it working just the way I wanted in such a short time.

Fishlist by Desmond Lim

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team was extremely helpful for customizing the app to my store needs. They have made many revisions and were very quick to reply.

Cupidtrails

Location India

I was looking for an auction app for a long time. Finally installed this app. Initially, i had some issues as i have limited coding knowledge. But i was super impressed by their developer support. You just have to raise a ticket and the team does the job for you in a quick TAT. Special mention for Neha from support team. One suggestion, they can open a chatbox cpnversation.

CHALLENGER SPORT

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a must have for many reasons :
- it is a fantastic tools to promote your website with low starting auctions.
- it will increase the number of reccurent visits on your website, excellent for seo
- in case you need the support they are very helpfull and responsive

Yavorskyy

Location Thailand

Wonderful app very easy to use. Now we can run our own auction on our store. Great support. Highly recommended.

Zasttra Marketplace

Location South Africa

We used this app and it helped us get more sales and create auctions to clear slow-moving products.

Very highly recommended.