Product Auction

Product Auction

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
May 26, 2020

I was running into trouble while setting up the Auction APP. The "Auto Inject Code" button gave me an Error message, and the code templates and lines I found in my settings differed from the instructions' screenshots, so I could not follow them.

I contacted them and their support technician did an excellent job and set it all up for me. I had to do nothing.

A few days latter I decided to install a different theme. I run into the same trouble, I contacted then again and heir support technician did again an excellent job and set it all up for me again. I had to do nothing.

Five stars is not enough. It is the best support service ever.

The APP is great!, lots of configurations. Great backoffice.

We Fave You
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 days
May 19, 2020

Customer support is amazing! Excited for my new website. Thank you Ayush Kansal for all of the help, detailed answers, and patience to walk me through the parts I couldn't understand :)

IntrinsicMarketing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 14, 2020

We needed this app for a special event auction (digital because of Covid-19) The development team was super helpful and was able to implement for me when I couldn't figure out the code (I'm not a developer). The rest of the usage is super intuitive. I recommend this tool.

Collina Strada
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 1, 2020

I tried a couple of these and the support these guys gave was the best. They also helped me put the widget on custom product pages and custom collections pages which is HUGE. I think there are some improvements to be made in the general ui/ux area but the app is pretty solid so 4/5!

Edgecomb Potters
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 14, 2020

Excellent support and works pretty well. There are a few ways it could be improved but I am sure that the developers are working on this. Thanks everyone for creating a great product

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 13, 2020

Amazing support! At first I thought it was complicated to set up but then it became so easy with the support. Thank you for your help Ayush!

mumbaistockholm
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 24, 2020

So far so good! Really easy to schedule a time and chat them for support as well. Happy with the choice to go with this app!

Frost River Trading
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Good luck for the auctions. In case you have any issues, feel free to connect.

March 19, 2020

Good support.
The app support Vietnamese language. That's great.
I will install this app for my next web also

DONHATNOIDIA
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad to assist you with all the upcoming installs on new stores :)
Happy Selling

February 24, 2020

After 2 months of working with the developer, it has been confirmed this app is more of a beta product vs. something that can work seamlessly. They have stopped responding and refuse to help correct the issues know for their paid app. Auctions work on a cron ending time and while they end at the time they set, winning notification emails are not sent to winners promptly. It is at least a 2 hour lag for winning emails to be sent. This is a failure as we have auctions ending 2 minutes apart. Bidders won't be as willing to spend if they are not notified if they have won and how much they have spent promptly. Also, the active auction tab on our website is cluttered with closed auctions that do not clear out automatically. If you are looking for an app to work like ebay this is not one for you. If you are looking for an app you can get support during normal business hours of 7am - 7pm US time this app is not for you. Want to chat with support? Great, your options are 10pm - 5am U.S. Want to get answers to issues? Sure no problem, email them and wait a few days for them to get back with you stating everything is working when it is not. Again, if you are ok with a beta app that works close to what is advertised but has limitation this might be for you. It has cost us more business than helps. There have been plenty of other issues, as only what is mentioned in this review are issues they stat "cannot be fixed."

Whitlyn Aquatics
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years

Hi, Hope you are fine.
With the calls setup with the support, all your queries were sorted and are fixed long back.
We do provide online support for the issues in the app and same was provided to you as well, multiple times.
We would be glad to assist you further too, so please connect in case of any more queries.

February 12, 2020

Downloaded app and asked for help to install code for files. Support was prompt and done exactly what was required. Simple and easy. Next up is do some testing myself, but so far so good :-) and if works like it should I will be back for another review, 5 out of 5!

SUPSHED
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 22 days

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad we were able to help you :)
Looking forward to serve you again in future.