Product Auction

Product Auction | Reviews

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Turnstyle Home

The theme we're using differs in terms of the backend files required to modify in order to setup Product Auction, however, with some speedy help of Webkul's Customer Service, we were able to get the code added to the site and everything working very quickly! So far the app seems to provide all the functionality that we were looking for, will update once we've used the app for some time, but all in all, everything has gone as smooth as could be asked for.

Bloome Europe

The app needed some additions to match my needs. The helpdesk was great and fast and exceeded my expectations. Great work!

Flip Aquatics

This app is a life saver. It took our auctions from Facebook to our website. This allows us to capture payments in one place. The support team help us immensely in getting the app set up. They helped custom code it to fit our needs at no cost. We will be using this app for the foreseeable future.

Lashelleco

I had high hopes for adding this app to my Store. I was able to figure out the majority of the set up but the configuration portion is ridiculous! For the amount of ease that comes with using Shopify and it’s apps this doesn’t fit in. Great concept poor execution. Unless you’re a coder don’t get this.

Holdstock Jewellery Store

I am So Glad I Found this Auction App, It is Exactly what I was looking for and Affordable. But the Best thing I have Found is the Customer Service I have Received since Getting the App, and the Team have worked With me to Iron out the Kinks, and Making the App work Properly all for Free. Very quick to reply. Well worth the 5 Stars. Highly Recommended. Thanks, Team.Johnny, Holdstock Jewellery

Water2clear

Excellent concept for an auction on a website. Integrated into our website. They were very helpful with this integration. But it had a lot of tweaking after the fact to make things right.

Pro
Very customizable with email alerts and various customizations

Cons
Can not do bulk products or anything in bulk. Every product that is place for bid have to be done one by one.

We are a live fish store and we had some WYSIWYG items on our page and had to make the product for each item (which is the normal process), but then after the product was made... we had to go in the product auction app and set the configuration for each production one by one.

*Would be nice to be able to select a batch of productions from your store and use a standard auction template.... and post all the products to auction with a few clicks instead of doing each product one by one.

Other than that it is a good app to download.. just need tweaking by the support team to fix compatibility issues with your website.

The Florida Reptile Ranch

The customer support for this app is amazing! They configured my front end for free, reply to all of my never-ending emails, and I would highly recommend them!

Lindsayrappart

This app is not very user friendly and very difficult/confusing to figure out configuration if you are not a coder. It is very difficult/confusing to even maintain if you even ended up hiring someone else to configure the app to your store for you. (which is what I did.) My shopify expert/professional coder couldn't even figure the app out without needing to reach out to the app developers to help all of us. I wish this was more user friendly for people who are not coders. I really want the function of auctioning on my website, this would be so amazing! I wish this app was as seamless and as user friendly as the app Shogun or something. This app has been a nightmare and a complete waste of money and time. I hope that they make this app more user friendly. I would love to give this app another try when they clean it up more, and I would be happy to change my review then! Because there is nothing I'd love more than a user friendly app for auctioning! It would really bring my business to the next level. Until then.....

Annapolismarineart

I am revising a previous review which described a lack of responsiveness by the app developer (because sent email responses were not received). Developer has responded and the product auction set up is complete. I will update review after running our first auction of maritime artwork, but I am now confident that the app will meet our needs.

Airboard Demo

Great support and plenty of functionality for different auctions