Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NPS Curbside

We are pretty new at using this app but it has been pretty easy to use and the installation was easy. We switched themes and some features were not working anymore and we couldn't figure out what was wrong so we reached out and their support had it fixed quickly.
We have tried another auction app and this one is far better.

Corner Store Victoria Online

Love it so far! It looks like it will do exactly what we need it to do. Web support was extremely helpful! They put all the codes in for me A+ :)

krobsart

Customer Service is great and this app provides everything I need to run my store auctions! I want to keep it all to my self!

Vanderpump Dogs

Awesome Support!!! They help me configure the Automatic Payment from Braintree and now it is working perfectly. Thank you.

BEEMꓭOM

I recommend this app, it is totally worth the price. 5 stars!

J & S Plant Pickers

Needed assistance setting up Auctions on my site...Excellent service, great help and exactly what I wanted!! Cannot recommend enough.

MEGA Sari-Sari

Very professional and accomodating team. They helped me set up the app properly and was able to work on my auctions right away. Awesome app and support team behind it!

June 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad to know that the team was of help to you.
In case of any more questions, we are just an email away.
Good Luck with the Auctions :)

kalaniandwolf

Not easy to use or plug the code. Set-up the schedule and no one called me. Can someone assist me in getting this set-up?

June 27, 2020

Hi, I think there is some confusion here, as we did setup a one to one session, and helped you setup the app.
Let me know if you need any other help.

Peace, Love & Happiness Club

Webkul provided exceptional after sales services to us! The learning curve to get the app up and running is pretty steep, but the Webkul team helped us along the way. We needed help to customize the auction tools, as well as updating the frontend UI on our end to make it look pretty. Webkul team responded to each of our requests usually within half a day, and addressed quickly and accurately. I'm very impressed!! Keep up the great work! :)

June 13, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help setting up auctions on the store.
Good luck.

Royalty Boutique Collections

I had problems putting in the codes at first. After talking to them they did everything for me and it didnt take long. highly recommend them.

June 13, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad we are able to help you.
Good Luck for the Auctions :)