Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Campania Lures

Very hard to setup, I'm not into coding templates and the preset auction looks very generic to the eyes. I had a problem with a test i did, ran the auction on one item, it was sent to the highest bidder, but the item still showed in stock.

December 10, 2020

Hi, It seems that you have issues setting up the app, we will surely assist you with the same.
But the best place for raising query is via the support options mentioned on the page :)
Please get in touch with the support team, as they are trying to reach out to you.
Happy Selling

Bros with Hoes Plant Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've used the app for about two months now with no issues. This week we decided to change our Shopify template from the free version to one of the paid ones. When we made the swap it threw off somethings with the front end of the auctions. I tried to code myself and then sought out help. I was a bit anxious because there is a massive time difference but I was able to schedule an early morning appointment and get it sorted via email within 15/20 minutes.

IncenseBazaar

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely good user and setup support. they were able to resolve my issues in just 15mins and have everything up and running same day.

Tatler Curates

Location Singapore

Met some issue with account page clashing with my template. Great customer service from the team to solve this issue.

#UpcycleForTheHome

Great app! Everything we have planned we got a chance to implement with this app. Also thank you so much for all the support we've received from your team!

Young Goat

Great app, the team was really helpful and they were able to fix our issue straight away. Would definitely recommend.

Gold Bug

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just started with this app, so far I am very pleased! They have been SUPER helpful in the setup process, quick and knowledgeable. I have a very old template and the app is even compatible with it. I was a little daunted at first, as I couldn't find much info about the app online before I started my free trail, but learner manuals are provided once you set your first meeting after sign up.

Ethos Contemporary Art

Still working my way around the app, but the customer service so far has been exemplary. The person who helped me was able to meet my specifications and was very helpful in answering questions.

SYOT! - Situs Jual Beli dan Lelang Mainan Terpercaya

Location Indonesia

My first month using the app, and so far the support team have been very accommodating to minor tweaks and changes. Wishing it could be a bit more easily customizable from store's point of view, but great app so far nonetheless. Would recommend.

FX TOURTE AUCTIONS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent app, really useful. Customer service helped us to implement the code and solve minor problems. Thank you!