Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

Natural Stag

Started with just the 1 free bundle but it looks great on the site

She Vends

I like the usability of this app. I like that it prompted me to check my website to see if the page had updated with my bundle. It also asked me to provide feed back. Thank you. I am giving it four stars because I haven't made an order with it yet. Four stars for ease of set up and customer service.

bgtylifestyle

This app is super easy to use. I had no problems setting up my first bundle. I'm looking forward to using this app more often!

TyzGirlz

big love for the app thanks a lot!

but y i need more the 100 charchtres!!! please its annoying!
but the app is really good! and usfull!! very very gooddd!
come on i dont have so many words for app ok?

Trensishop

This app did exactly what I wanted, and it took me just few seconds to configure it. Great stuff right here !

Survival Expert 101

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi o io i oi oi oi oi o i oi oi oi o i oi oi sdfv

Oasis Bookstore

Super easy!! Easy to install, easy to setup. Works like a charm.... And its free!! Thank you very much!!

theKit&Caboodle

I wanted to create a bundle, for a buy 3 get 1 free, and this app did exactly what i wanted it to do

Classic Childhood

So far it seems to work :) I'll post a follow up review in a month to let everyone know about functionality and revenue!

Stockholm company

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten