Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

shop & click

I really love this app because of its simplicity and very easy to use, no headache. And they help me to solve my issues using this app on my store, good job sir thank you so much to you. I highly recommend it.

Higher Trend Boutique

Good I've great experience let's how many sale i make. Bundle & Discounts are always a great ideas. Thanks

Chai Namibia

Very good app, it bundles the products very easily and displays well for the customer to see! Wish it was for free totally.

Bubblicious

awesome!! so easy to use and does exactly what it says on the tin. Has saved me lots of time and effort

Primo Mamas Apparel

extremely helpful to our shop. we hope this helps us drive more sales to things we weren't doing so well at selling before.

Marsoops

Fantastic Bundle App! Super easy to use, it took me under a minute to set up the first bundle, and can customize the color of the buttons and text! Its AWESOME!!!

My Gym Supps

Used this app to bundle multiple products for automatic discounts - works perfectly very impressed!!

Kitten Hill Art Studio

This was super easy to set up and a great way to create more sales. Turn items into a set and offer a discount easily.

shibuinigaisounds

Nice :) the free version allows to put 1 bundle and it's enough to start! I think i'll use it in the future, seems worth the price!

Faz Bela

Cumpriu exatamente o que eu queria. Precisava criar uma maneira fácil de levar o cliente a escolher a opção de presente e deu certo,recomendo!