Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Young Black Genius

Nothing.

Kitty Staff

This App is so simple to use and works perfectly. Free plan is great for learning how to use it, and if you wanna offer only one bundle for a week for example, then switch to some other, but I recommend to upgrade plan. But you will know what is the best for your store.

Smart Sports Running ™

fonctionne du premier coup sans se prendre la tête ! Enfin une application simple et efficace conçue intelligemment

Blue Wave Store

EASY TO USE I LIKE IT SO FAR VERY MUCH, HOPE TO HAVE GOOD RESULTS FROM IT WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON IT

LUFCFANZONE

very good, helpful and useful app for selling multiple products to customers!

10/10 would reccommend

Olavie

I just installed this app to make a $10 off Bubble Bath & Sugar Body Scrub bundle on olavie.com. It's a breeze to use and the graphics show up beautifully on the product page in my theme.

One thing I noticed is I don't see a pop-up bar announcing the bundle. This may be due to the fact that I have another free-shipping pop-up bar installed, creating a conflict. However, after putting both items in the the cart, the bar that announces "Awesome, you saved by bundling!" does show up.

One thing I wish would be to show the bundle option again in the cart if someone only added one of the products from the bundle. This would be be very helpful in case people didn't notice the bundle option in the product page.

In any case, for the money and the ease of use, this app gets a 5-star rating from me :)

Update (Apr 17, 2019) -- I wish I could create bundles with collections instead of products so the customer can buy a candle and a diffuser of any scent to save rather than me having to create multiple bundles specifying specific SKU.

Restyle Car

The app has been really helpful. It has a modern design and it is very adaptable to any theme. Super easy to use and setup. The best part was the support team. I spoke to a very helpful guy there and he tweaked the bundle design to my liking. And the best part; I didn't have to pay a cent. Amazing.

Amok Equipment

Easier to use and looks better than more downloaded bundle apps. Plus great support! Thanks, Marcelo.

Three Boys in a Row

It would be nice if there is an option to choose which variants to include in the bundle. Other than that, this app looks great!

Death and Seduction

So simple and easy to use. I wanted to bundle a few products together and give a discount for them and this made it extremely easy!! Not to mention it's free.

very happy