Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

smokingear

simply great. Very easy to use and minimum effort to discount prices. Bundle products for easier navigation

Zippy's Restaurants

Its a good app. Just needs some tweaking in being able to customize how the bundle could look. Horizontal option vs only being vertical. Bigger quantity selector maybe? Especially for shirt size selectors. And size of all the fonts.

ORGENUM

Really professional looks! I like the design and the app is relly easy to use. dddddddddddddddddddddd

Aspire Wear

Awful customer service - I had a question while installing and a chat window appeared so I asked Steve. He said he would look in to my question, then nothing. I reminded him again, and again, and he was just reading my messages and not replying. I could see the chat when he read it changed to 'seen'

Absolute waste of 30 minutes.

October 3, 2019

UPDATE:

When this review was written we were training new members of the support team that really weren't good at first. Now we have a well-trained support team, I hope you can test the app again and see by yourself. Revy CEO.

---

Sorry about this, when you asked for customer service we had just started with Steve, he was a little confuse and had not yet confidence to answer without ask me first. Because of that, he took some time to answer, sorry about that, we had answered you later. Since then we had improved our support to this not happen again. Thanks and let us know if you need anything else in the future.

fastshipgadget

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

ENE TRENDS

I just downloaded this App and tested it or bundling! It's awesome and easy to use. You should definitely consider upgrading as I did!

Moustiled

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Get Better Stuff Here

Love how easy it is to create bundles in my store! It provides an awesome and easy way to upsell with minimum effort!

Waradise

awesome app! easy to set up, loved it and would definitely recommend you to use it. you wont regret!

Resonant Botanicals

Works easily, very customizable. Wish you were able to display the size of the products but overall it works just fine.