Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Noria

The app itself works pretty well, although the ability to use it alongside inventory tracking is sorely needed (and currently nowhere on their roadmap). My primary concern with this app (and why we are most likely discontinuing our subscription) is this: It's a sales tool with NO WAY to track its effectiveness - the app comes with no built in tracking, and the method Bold uses to add the bundles (hidden variants) renders the built-in Shopify reporting tools useless for tracking them as well.

Let me be clear: you will have NO way to see whether this app is actually generating sales - they're invisible to Shopify's tools, and no supplementary tools are provided. You're just taking Bold at its word that this app is effective, and this will most likely be the case for at least the foreseeable future.

Straight from Holly in their support department, "We're not working on reporting features for Product Bundles at the moment, but the idea has been pitched to the team to see if this functionality can be added in the future. :-)"

Us Travel Alliance

Good on bundles. Would like to speak to support team for more feature. What is a support email, since I submitted two support requests from the website and I didn't get any response ?

The Gentry Store

Really good bundles and there support in helping to set it us is fantastic!

Gameguard Outdoors

Bold’s product bundling app is very well thought through from a usability standpoint. We were impressed by how easily product bundles could be configured, however the app does not interface with our QuickBooks/Qstock inventory management systems so ultimately we were unable to utilize the app. In the future, if Bold were to make this app compatible with inventory management systems we would reinstall it in a heartbeat.

My Wedding Decor

Product Bundles has the potential to be so great, allowing you to upsell customers to add a related product. However I was just informed (before paying to get the Liquid code installed), it does not work with their Quantity Breaks app!

Clearly this situation needs to be fixed. I sell wedding products which of course brides buy in quantities so naturally this will not work for me. What a wasted opportunity for me and Bold Apps as I had envisioned an array of items which would complement each other.

On a sly note, since this would be the fourth Bold App I have selected, how about they apply their own Bundle and give customers a discount for having two or more Bold Apps.

Cityborn Nyc

Bundles app is fairly easy to install and use and works pretty seamlessly. My only complaint is that the bundles setup doesn't allow you to add multiple products at once. You have to find products and add them to the bundle one by one, which could be time-consuming for larger bundle offers.

Pikoshirts

Worst app ever award! This app created bundle SKU's for all of our 500+ products and lost sales. All of which had to be removed—by hand—after uninstalling the app.

How about a big red button that says "WARNING: This will create new SKU's for all of your products"?!?

Find Keep

the customer service was stellar!

Chicerman

Love this app. They are great!

Equilibrium Natural Collections

Great app! And the team at Bold are really helpful and happy to help out. Defiantly recommend getting this app. We absolutely love it!