Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Goachi

I just installed this new application and I must say that our online shop needed this app! Super team behind the app and if you have questions and problems than they have a very good support team too.

SMPLFD | DETROIT CLOTHING DRY GOODS & DESIGN | DETROIT MI USA

It's refreshing to get the customer service and technical support that Bold Apps offers. ESPECIALLY, when you're on a free trial and there's no guarantee that I'll become a paid customer. The team there was super helpful and they've been more than willing to answer multiple emails with all my crazy ideas and demands. Like all of the Shopify apps from Bold, Product Bundles is effective and super easy to optimize for maximum sales & efficiency. Highly recommended!

The Butterfly Grove

Once you get going the app is easy to work with and works great. I had a bit of trouble getting it to work with my theme, but the support was stellar and they fixed the issue.

IT Pro Home Solutions

Good Product, Easily installed by helpful staff. Enables us to pass on the bundle deals that our wholesalers offer us in a convenient format.

5 stars for sure

Fiori - Kitchen Renovation Specialist

The Product Bundles App from Bold Apps is brillant. It was just what we were looking for. Easy to bundle all our products into great packages to suit different clients. Great App. Highly recommend.
Craig
Fiori

Resortique

We at www.resortique.com installed this app a few months ago. My overall observation is that the guys at Bold (great support by the way) have made what looks like a very complicated procedure look very smooth indeed. Really nice, intelligently thought out app. Would heartily recommend it.

Chroma Gel

This is an excellent app with 1st class customer service and support.

Pet Banquet

Love ths app. easy to install and intergrates brill with the template .Does everything you would want it to do and more. Here is hoping that we get alot more orders via the app over the next few years. :)

Sproutfield

Great app. Very smooth install and adds much needed functionality.

Active Creatures

Since using the Product Bundle app we have seen a noticeable uplift in sales conversion. It's easy to install and simple to use. We would highly recommend it.