Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

MenZ-MenZY

Bundles of products are fun to use and this app does it so easily. Customer experience is good too. Works perfectly.

La Machine à Vapeur

Une excellente expérience pour cette app qui fait parfaitement son travail.

Et comme d'habitude, un service et une écoute de qualité pour corriger mes petits problèmes.

Merci à l'équipe Bold!
Luc
LaMachineAVapeur.ch

Live4This

This app is fantastic and offers features I was really hoping to find within Shopify. Bundling products offers a great incentive for customers, while increasing your store's bottom line. Highly recommend!

Puresouth

Awesome simple to use app that does what it says it does! Would highly recommend

horsesstore

Support is great!
Installation easy - but I did pay for the installation service.
Product works great! I chose this app over a different option because you actually show the bundle on the product page.
Why not 5 stars? You can only use a product in one bundle, and I haven't found a reason to only use one variation in a bundle (e.g. a red bundle and a separate yellow bundle).
Ivanka @ horses-store.com

Supplements Gateway

Amazing app. We currently are using 5 different apps by boldapps and I must say by far the best apps. Our client is very happy

Realm Dynamics

You don't see all these 5 stars for nothing. My only complaint is they don't have 6 stars. Excellent service very useful product.

Content Gifts & Supply

Very easy install and I cannot stop bundling! I recommend this to every e-commerce store!

Frogglez

Love to bundle on Amazon so this was a MUST! Thank you :)

Carrol Boyes Australia

Fantastic App! Really easy to use, and a great cost-effective way of boosting online sales. Thanks boldapps for another great app.