Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Stunning stock countdown & countdown clock. Countdown to BFCM!

Price: Free

Nai-Vape

Location Kenya

Hands down the fastest customer support I have had with any app provider. They responded on 3 different occasions in less than 20min and fixed the issue. Amazing service.

agnuskitchen

They explained each step in detail. It may surprise you that it's free, but it has really good performance :D

Never By RRP

Beautiful countdown timer with decent amount of customisations. The only thing I'd love to have is a rolling discount period set to X amount of days. Set the start time and after X days reset and start the countdown again.

The Hairxecutive Empire

Its the customer service for me. Thanks Itai for being pleasant and quick to help me rectify some issues.

Cat Lovers

I liked the App a lot. I got it for a reason of Upsell. It is installed easily and the instruction made it a breath to use the app. I know it is free but if it was bundled with more functions, it will be perfect.

ArtMind

I like the App but its not possible for us to install it. Could you please help us with the installation? If we try to install there is just an error: site not found

March 6, 2022

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Could you please email us directly at lynda@conversionbear.com? we will be happy to install and setup the app for you. Looking forward to your email!

Perla Blu IT

Always very helpful, I am not joking when I say that this is the shopify app with the best customer service

Best iPhone Cases Accessories

I love this super cute, I installed this on my site today, easy to use and I like the colors it doesn't get in the way and the custom count down helps

Amazon-fisghing

Eu estava perdido não estava entendendo bem, mas decidi me concentrar e senti que o app é fácil de editar na loja, gostei e recomendo, minha loja ficou show de bola com ele, obrigado!!!

Vision Videoprojecteur

Support is very good! Never had a bad experience with Itai from support. Would recommend their products, just hope this remains free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13