4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable product options and user-friendly setup, ideal for businesses needing extensive product customization. It's praised for its reliability and compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes. The customer service, especially Shevaughn and Nicoz, is commended for quick responses and effective problem-solving. The 24/7 live chat tech support is valued for its efficiency. A free plan is available for merchants with limited customization needs.

February 8, 2022

love this app, super helpful with my store. love this app, super helpful with my store. love this app, super helpful with my store.

Jomboy Media
About 6 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied February 9, 2022

Hello to our friends from Jomboy Media

Thank you for this amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We at Product Customizer go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

September 23, 2022

My website allows for a lot of customization for my customers. There's a piece of this app that's supposed to be hidden for you and the developer and unfortunately customers could see it too! Man reached out the same day I sent the request over, and created this issue ASAP. Quick turnaround time and happy about it! Thank you!

Reg Morgan Designs
5 days using the app
Product Customizer replied September 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at Reg Morgan Designs

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

November 4, 2022

I am doing a product that is customized with the customer's photo and has different add on options for the frame. I was super intimidated during the installation and set up process, but the 24/7 support staff was able to log in and do all of it for me! Thank you so much for making it easy!

3D Printcess
About 5 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied November 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at 3D Printcess

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & the Product Customizer Support Team

October 27, 2016

The app wasn't exactly what we were looking for but the customer service was outstanding. Although we went with a different app option, we want to congratulate the folks from ShopStorm for their fantastic support while we were testing the app. Their communication was quick, friendly and the customization (snippet installation) was quick and painless.

Rag Bone Bindery
About 5 hours using the app
September 23, 2019

I wish I could write a better review because I feel that this product has potential. But it is lacking SERIOUSLY in a couple different areas. The workflow to create a customization that has rules for it is incredibly obtuse. You can't make edits templates- only delete and start over. Templates apply the conditional logic but only display that the options are applied to the product. Sometimes the options appear twice on products in my store. Sometimes they appear even though none are applied. Other times they are missing the conditional logic. And support is HORRENDOUS. Strangely they reach out almost every day via email but almost never respond to requests for help.

Time Refinery
4 days using the app
Product Customizer replied September 24, 2019

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

------------------------------

Previous reply:

Hello friends from Time Refinery!

I've spent a bit of time reviewing the conversation strings and your challenges, and I do see where you would have lost faith in our team, even though they were trying hard to give the help needed... So my personal apologies that this didn't go very well. It's fairly rare that we can't get requests taken care of in a timely manner and get folks stores who add our app to be where they need to be to work well with it.

I'm sorry that you felt you had to leave us a negative review. But if you'll give me a chance, I'd like to personally do all I can to earn a few more stars from you, and help you get any other issues with the app ironed out for your store?

Just let me know and thanks again for all your communication and patience here...
-Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

January 10, 2022

Customer service is really quick and helpful. It helps me set up custom text & image for product perfectly. Thanks a lot

PERSONALIZEDWITCH
Vietnam
About 4 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied January 11, 2022

Hello to our friends from PERSONALIZEDWITCH

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

March 12, 2018

It's been a few days since I took this app and I ask for the installation because I don't know how to do it, and I don't know how to do any intervention, I receive emails without interest. However, it is well stated that the installation is free of charge on their part.

Ingenious Gadget
France
4 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

November 2, 2022

Be weary of all the positive reviews. We asked for help to implement and our cart page was stuck on a reload loop all day without our knowledge. Menu on cart page also stopped working and now we have other issues on our website even after deleting the app.

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied November 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. We reached out to you on multiple emails offering a live call to fix the issue, but we did not receive any response. If you are still open to trying our app again, please reply to our emails and we will be happy to have our best developers work on your case and get it up and running for you.

At Product Customizer, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

May 14, 2018

Tried the app, didnt like it. Uninstalled it and had some left over code all over the place. Really annoying.

Tuangoboutique
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 19, 2020

July 24, 2022

While the app is great and super helpful by adding options to my products... I have a big tip of my cap to the Customer Support team for helping me with a Shopify issue, specifically Kevon. Kevon from the Help Center walked me through the issues on the Live Chat (on a SUNDAY) and addressed everything single issue. Even manually worked some things on his end to make sure all problems were resolved. I'm new to e-commerce and he was able to break down resolutions in a simple and effective manner to help me get exactly what I wanted. Thank you Kevon... enjoy your discount code now!

Sender Sticks
About 2 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sender Sticks

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!