Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Diamond Art Club

It's a really crappy app. I'm not sure what's up with all these good reviews. I never write reviews, but I felt that this was justified.

In theory, it sounds great. In practice, it's total junk and their support is horrific. They take 3 to 5 days to respond and they have no sense of urgency. App does not work as it should nor does it do what it claims. Their demo page is sketchy because they're using a custom checkout page. It will not work the same on your shop unless you have Shopify Plus. Even then, you will still have inventory management issues because of the way the options are added. Not going to go into details here, it's nor worth my time. Save yourself the headache, trust me.

Ah, and removing was a PIA, it leaves a huge mess behind.

Pass.

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Tuangoboutique

Tried the app, didnt like it. Uninstalled it and had some left over code all over the place. Really annoying.

Steelskin

Doesn't work good and the support takes 4/5 days

Ingenious Gadget

It's been a few days since I took this app and I ask for the installation because I don't know how to do it, and I don't know how to do any intervention, I receive emails without interest. However, it is well stated that the installation is free of charge on their part.

Autoctovino

Too slow to respond - no phone to call in inquiries
Please cancel and ensure that no payment goes through

Ken Hayden

Omds

where i can finr product-cutyomizr.liquid file?? its very bad to use..

Thunderfitrings

Terrible! Screwed up my product page. No live support!

Tisurvival

Product customizer worked ok. At first I got it to add text boxes to some products and eventually set it up to extend the options I offered in my store. They are usually pretty fast on replying about questions or problems, but when I finally decided to remove it from my store because the integration was messy and confusing to my customers and myself I had a big problem. Before I deleted anything, I asked them if my website would work as it did before the install when I deleted the app. They assured me it would and I went ahead and deleted the app. The next morning I began to get emails from customers telling me there was a problem with the CHECKOUT on my website. I am not sure how much money this problem caused me for the half a day it was unresolved, but it is a lot more than the service they have provided. I sent them an email asking for help and no one got back to me. Is this because now I was a non paying customer? In a last ditch effort, I contacted shopify help and they were able to go in and clean up the mess they did on my site after about 20 or 30 minutes. If you value your business, do not have them modify your website. The integration they do is messy and unappealing.

Kkw Holsters

I think that the app has been down for some time. I need you to fix it thanks.

Papier Prints

So disappointed, A service that worked well and ok prive wise at $5.99 a month has suddently changed to a service costing $9.99 a month minimum???? Whaatttt??? No advance notice of this- I see my trial runs out in 88 days (ie the old version??). The new version is clunky, slow and not intuitive at all (the old one had glitches but I preferred it) and this one is glitchy too...a rip off...