Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, color swatches & more.

DKsuitcity

App didn't work for my theme even after me going into the code and manually entering it. I uninstalled the app and got a message as to why I did I told them what the issue was and they told me to reinstall and they would do the coding them self and give me a free month. I don't care about the month obviously I paid the price the first time I just need a product that works. I responded to the email and got automated response that basically said Hi thanks for installing we've looked at your code and looks like everything is functioning properly let us know if you need anything... I then respond is this a bot and a rep named Sean answered no this is not a bot... but the later explains to me that it was an automated message(aka a bot!!) after me explaining my frustration on the situation not being handled. The conversation went back and forth about petty details that kinda shifted blame from them to me instead of this guy looking at our conversation thread and coming up with a solution to my existing problem. Needless to say its not a big deal to some but to me this was a very bad experience when I already had uninstalled the app and moved on and they asked to make it right but I still don't have a working product a week later because I'm spending 20-30mins of my time explaining irrelevant details with Sean. I'm glad I know how to problem solve and created my options through the existing product variables that comes with shopify as a temporary fix or I would have been scrambling because Sean don't know how to do his job correctly. Hope This saves someone else the headache. My shop is dksuitcity.shop so the users know this is a real person. Hope this isn't to wordy. I tried to skip a few things that are unimportant to my point.

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Gabriel Clothing Company

The app is great when it will actually load. I find 9/10 times when trying to open the app it now goes to a blank page and I can't customize any products. Really annoying.

Whippingpostleather

Code screwed up my site by automatically adding extra charges to cart and it took days for them to respond. Never fully fixed the issue or offered an explanation.

Eternal Tattoo Supply

very unsatisfied with the customer service. Had to uninstall.

Diamond Art Club

It's a really crappy app. I'm not sure what's up with all these good reviews. I never write reviews, but I felt that this was justified.

In theory, it sounds great. In practice, it's total junk and their support is horrific. They take 3 to 5 days to respond and they have no sense of urgency. App does not work as it should nor does it do what it claims. Their demo page is sketchy because they're using a custom checkout page. It will not work the same on your shop unless you have Shopify Plus. Even then, you will still have inventory management issues because of the way the options are added. Not going to go into details here, it's nor worth my time. Save yourself the headache, trust me.

Ah, and removing was a PIA, it leaves a huge mess behind.

Pass.

Tuangoboutique

Tried the app, didnt like it. Uninstalled it and had some left over code all over the place. Really annoying.

Steelskin

Doesn't work good and the support takes 4/5 days

Ingenious Gadget

It's been a few days since I took this app and I ask for the installation because I don't know how to do it, and I don't know how to do any intervention, I receive emails without interest. However, it is well stated that the installation is free of charge on their part.

Autoctovino

Too slow to respond - no phone to call in inquiries
Please cancel and ensure that no payment goes through

Ken Hayden

Omds

where i can finr product-cutyomizr.liquid file?? its very bad to use..