Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Pearwear Active

An app that is very easy to install and use. I have been using product customizer for my cycling apparel business. I has allowed us to easily integrate new features into our buying process.

The Spotted Owl

This app is WONDERFUL so far, to make it PERFECT it would be AWESOME to be able to link the pics to the variations to clarify for the customer exactly what they are choosing

Kyboe Com

I like it so far, but there are some drawbacks.

The $0.01 work around to allow for multiple price points is maybe over thinking things. We only offer one customization at one price.

This app also pretty aggressively updates any product loop you have in your theme to exclude their hidden customization product listing that is used to collect payment for customizations at checkout.

Get Watson

This app is a must for us, given that we offer custom monogrammed products. The service is slow with unnecessary back and forth but helpful in the end.

Savage The Ultimate Apparel Company

Totally groovy.

Has definitely upped our customizable game in offering solutions to our customers and custom apparel. Service has been great through use, implementation and adjustments as necessary. Do wish I didn't have to use another app to export groups of orders for easy reference.

Getawaywear

This app is almost exactly what I needed! I do custom embroidery and print for items using my proprietary designs and have several needs to personalize. This allowed me to set up my store over the weekend and I look forward to launching tomorrow!

Hawaiian Koa Wood Rings

Great App! Just wish options were brought in to Shipstation without a bunch of unwanted code placed on line items of packing slips/invoices.

Duffler

Brilliant little plugin that is easy to use. The provided support is rapid and accurate, just like a bussy entrepreneur want it to be.

On Track Printed Products

I now love this app after the recent update. Adding options & templates is super easy. The edit feature on templates is easy and convenient. The edit feature when adding in a bulk edit is easy and convenient. From the many app choices, I'm very pleased that I chose Product Customizer. Looking forward to the radio button selections that is soon to come. The only improvement could be same-day turnaround, rather than sometimes next-day support and/or a contact phone number.

All Wired Up Jewelry Designs

Add or edit a template - seriously, no way to edit or add, no matter what I type in where it says edit, it doesn't add, it doesn't save, and the message still says you haven't added anything. The old one has issues, it was cumbersome, but it was EASY to use. Rally unhappy with having to edit, delete and search to figure out how this works- would not recommend it to anyone- Shopify should have it's own customizer not have it's customers using an app that was launched before it worked