Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

printmypetco

I used his app to hep me create customized products. Simple and easy to use and it works great. I would highly recommend it.

Ranch Land Specialties, LLC

We’ve used just the basic part of the app, and it has been easy to use for us to add more customized options for our shop.

Pearwear Active

An app that is very easy to install and use. I have been using product customizer for my cycling apparel business. I has allowed us to easily integrate new features into our buying process.

The Spotted Owl

This app is WONDERFUL so far, to make it PERFECT it would be AWESOME to be able to link the pics to the variations to clarify for the customer exactly what they are choosing

Kyboe Com

I like it so far, but there are some drawbacks.

The $0.01 work around to allow for multiple price points is maybe over thinking things. We only offer one customization at one price.

This app also pretty aggressively updates any product loop you have in your theme to exclude their hidden customization product listing that is used to collect payment for customizations at checkout.

Get Watson

This app is a must for us, given that we offer custom monogrammed products. The service is slow with unnecessary back and forth but helpful in the end.

Savage The Ultimate Apparel Company

Totally groovy.

Has definitely upped our customizable game in offering solutions to our customers and custom apparel. Service has been great through use, implementation and adjustments as necessary. Do wish I didn't have to use another app to export groups of orders for easy reference.

Getawaywear

This app is almost exactly what I needed! I do custom embroidery and print for items using my proprietary designs and have several needs to personalize. This allowed me to set up my store over the weekend and I look forward to launching tomorrow!

Hawaiian Koa Wood Rings

Great App! Just wish options were brought in to Shipstation without a bunch of unwanted code placed on line items of packing slips/invoices.

Duffler

Brilliant little plugin that is easy to use. The provided support is rapid and accurate, just like a bussy entrepreneur want it to be.