Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Culturecollector

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Extremely limited range of options and so many things you can't do, in actual fact it has a bigger list of what it CAN'T do then what it CAN do! Why anyone would pay for this is amazing! You can't tie a picture to an option which you CAN do on shopifys normal product pages and you can't even effect the inventory and SKU of a product!!!! USELESS!

The only reason I could see to use it is to add a custom text option, but $10 a month for that??

The biggest problem though is that you can't use this app on shopifys basic price level, in order to alter HTML/CSS you need to be on the $29 plan meaning this won't even work for people just starting out on the $9 plan! and it doesn't even tell you before you try to use it!! WOW

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

The Modern Bazaar

This app has prevented customers from adding products to their cart ON BLACK FRIDAY! and no response from developer for the past 5 days. HORRIBLE>

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

App was not working properly and I waited 5 days with no reply to emails from support and have had to delete the app. I do not recommend it and have found an easier to use app.

1 2 4 Next