Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, customization, swatches

Tailor Painting

We love this app! It makes it so much easier to add options without having to create nxm variants.
And it is really easy to install.
kim@echic.com.au for www.goochlandtees.com

Bitch T-Shirts™

This is a great little app.
Unbelievably simple and straight forward.
Talk about a time saver

Why can't all the others be like it??? :-)

Looking forward to adding more products to my catalog!

Saniki Creations Handmade Chainmaille and Adornments

Very very pleased with this app. It made my product listings a lot more easier to customize. Simple to use and the price is reasonable. Would definitely recommend to anyone that has products that need more customization. Thanks!!

PupLife Designer Dog Supplies

Product Customizer is a fantastic app - we use it to gather engraving details from our customers. Easy to use and easy to set up, this is a must have for any one selling customized items!

Beer Merchandise

Very useful. I was looking for this functionality and it adds value to my business

Thornhill Jewellery

Super simple to use. Works as advertised. Flexibility to take it even further. Perfect in my shop and at a very good price.

Paul Lorenzo Store

USEFUL APP!!!
delivers what it says straightforward easy to install top notch customer service, Tech and support team
Great Job Guys and amazing apps
Keep The Good Work UP...:)

libertypressonline

The best part about this app is the simplicity of installation. I cannot articulate how EASY this was to install and use. We did have (1) issue with the app conflicting with our theme's set-up in the shopping cart, but Max fixed it for us very quickly. Thanks, Max! You guys have a great product and a great team!

Embellish Accessories and Gifts

Love this app! Very user friendly and easy to use!

icklebutton

This is a fantastic app! Our business specialises in personal gifts and in order to do that we needed a feature to take customer inputs which is exactly what Product Customizer enables us to do.

Thank you so much to Kim and Max for helping us to get up and running. Their support response was rapid and very helpful!