Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, customization, swatches

Honeymellow

This was the perfect app for us at Honeymellow as we specialise in personalisation. In just a few minutes we had installed the app and were busy adding to products multiple options or boxes in which to write text.

It has totally transformed the shopping experience for our customers making customisation quick and easy. A huge thank-you to the team behind this app for creating such a brilliant product and at such a small price too.

Nursery Art, Childrens Art | Alley Kids

LOVE this app! So easy to use and works great! Customer service is prompt and friendly! Highly recommended!

ServerAttire

Nice app and great customer service after the fact.

Automotive Cases

This app is amazing, it allows me to have people upload a picture for their custom cases and lets me adds many options at once which is an amazing time saver.

Only suggestion I have is to be able to apply a saved customization set to all products at one time.

But besides that this app is wonderful and I am glad I have it installed on our store.

Thanks!

That's Yours

Product Customizer was the application we had been searching for. Simply to use and when it comes to support, Product Customizer is second to none! Really supportive organization.

Welcome to SIGNWORXONLINE.COM!

This app is simple, clean, and quick. Puts an end to the endless variant editing, and gives our customers a way to upload files to us that don't come until they've purchased which keeps spam uploads out!

Candygeeks

These features should come as standard in Shopify, but seeing as they don't this is the best way of getting them.

Really simple to use, nice and cheap and not overcomplicated with too many features.

Bull Rush Chocolate Online Shop

Very useful application for the business. Allowing multiple choices.
Support were also very helpful after a few installation errors.

Wits + Beaux

Product customizer has exceeded our expectations through their excellent customer service and response to quickly needed questions. A real "take charge" attitude is nice to see!

Schnoodleware Dog Toys

This app was a huge help to my business. I make custom dog coats with many options. The combinations I am able to offer my customers with this app are just about endless. Thanks!