Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vc Online Store Canada

Product is awesome, service is shockingly good and responsive!

Kapsello

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

THE BEST APP FOR PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATIONS!
The app makes everything possible and the amazing team behind the app makes it happen, really fast, if you don't know how to do it yourself. No need to worry what this app can or cannot do, because if there is some function related to this app that is missing, the customer service will do absolutely everything in there power to help you!
I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE DESERVE 1000 STARS!

Sailorbags Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've had Product Customizer for over a year now and can confirm that it is a robust app! Transferred over from another provider's customizing app which was falling over and was down for days - without us even knowing about it! ShopStorm product is up all the time and is reliable. Have just moved to using Beta version of the Conditional Logic, pretty happy after just 1 week. Great service and product!

Bossdraftkits

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is the real deal! We seriously could not operate without it, worth every penny and then some. Customer support is also absolutely outstanding. Have had to message them a few times and always received thoughtful, well constructed responses in a very short time. Keep up the good work, if you ever roll out a more robust customizer app we will happily be your 1st customer in line

Anomaly Creations Designs

So far so good, wonderful customer service (Ryan Frizzell) All questions and concerns have been dealt with and I'm looking forward to seeing all the capabilities of this app. I love all the options- um... amazing!

Yomix

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app runs very well. The support is perfect!

Cheer It Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a fantastic app. Yes, there are some free apps available that allow customers to customize products, but they all seem to be missing something that is kinda crucial, like adding different prices to different variations. This app has everything. It is so simple an easy to use and looks great in the storefront. The staff are super helpful and respond quickly. I appreciate that the ordering process is going to be more hands-off, meaning I can get my products out faster.

Transient Books

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super versatile, I am able to provide so many options to my customers. Very intuitive to set up on the back end. Customer service tops.

Little One Layette

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Useful app and able to customise my needs. Very helpful support and fast response. Highly recommended!

Le Cubicule

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super easy to use, integrates perfectly with my shop. I needed some minor adjustments made and Ryan was very helpful - it was all done within a few hours. I tried a couple of other apps to add more options (and priced options) to my products, and this is definitively my favorite and the most user friendly. Thanks!