Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zak Macs Chocolate Haus

Product Customizer is a great app that basically allows you to create mass amounts of variants very quickly as Shopify only allows you to have 100 different combinations of variants...with the premium plan you can even add an extra price to each variant which is a cool feature.

The only feature we need is the ability for a new product image to be displayed for every variant. From what I've been told they are working on this and it should be out in summer of 2017!

Also great customer service. Some of the variants weren't lining up in our theme & within 5 minutes of e-mailing customer support, Ryan had already added some CSS to fix the issue.

Tattyoo Com

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super app! Easy to use. Super service too. Thanks a lot.

Bel Viaggio Designs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The is the best app EVER! I have tried so many apps in an effort to offer more options. They have all been so difficult to use, not user friendly at all. They've all required extensive coding, tagging all your items, etc. I was up and running within minutes with this app and I'M LOVING IT! Customer service with installation help was super fast and I didn't have to even get frustrated!

Scuderia Automobili

Time spent using app Over 3 years

My store has been using this priceless app for the past year and it has been incredible. 99% of our products are customizable, and this app is THE most bang for any buck spent! Rather than spend thousands of dollars on experts to properly code our site, we've employed this app by ShopStorm and it has proven invaluable. Additionally, the support team has provided the best of help, even fixing problems over weekends! Thanks to the team here, and I will remain a loyal customer.

Steve

Themessycorner

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has been a life saver. It exactly offers what I was looking for. Easy to use and very user friendly. Over and above, I was glad to see the assistance support offered by their team (Ryan).
Great going. All the Best!

Eivissakinddesigns

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The best app I have on my shop by far! You can add choices for customer's to select with ease. if you get in a pickle, the app developers are prompt to help! Highly recommend!

Efavormart New

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Setup was simple and support was flawless! Thank you guys so much!

Butterscotch Bakery

Time spent using app About 5 years

They found a bug caused by another app and worked to fix it.

Software works great, and worth every penny.

Family Approved Tees

Time spent using app About 7 years

Love this app!!! Allows us to add endless options to our website. Excellent customer service!!!

Wildlife Drawings By Jim Wilson

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Product does exactly what it promises, does it well, and the customer support is outstanding. Highly recommended.