Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 25, 2014

This is a great app that has saved me hours setting up all my product options. It took just minutes to get the hang of it and I was soon creating products with hundreds of variants. I did have some questions about customizing the appearance of my website option selections, and received outstanding guidance from the developer in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this product!

discountpointeshoes.com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 20, 2014

LOVE THIS APP! We've been using it for a couple months with great success and it's perfect for our customized Make My Mutt decals. We're currently redesigning our site and ran into a snag along the way so we contacted the support team around midnight... the very next day I received an email saying that everything has been fixed. Best part, everything actually WAS fixed.

Highly recommend this invaluable app and superb support!

~ Doggie Decals

Doggie Decals
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 20, 2014

Love this app - it has changed the functionality of my store IMMENSELY and I could not use the shopify website if not for the app. My store is comprised of ALL items that involve multiple variants, so this app makes it easy and user-friendly. Very pleased.

Courtney Bock Designs
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 19, 2014

This App is amazing! I only wish I had found it sooner! It has solved and resolved all of the issues I was having!!

Klick & Klasp!
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 19, 2014

This app has allowed me to add functionality that I did not have before. My customers now have the option of uploading files directly too me. We do not have to rely on a separate email for this. The support staff has been very helpful and responded immediately to my questions.

Personalized Candle Store
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
February 19, 2014

This is AMAZING. I have just started on my Shopify journey and need to work fast. The first hurdle was needing to add options to products and within ten minutes of downloading this app I had modified my theme and IT JUST WORKS. Brilliant. Thank you.

Auntie Mims
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
February 17, 2014

Its a great app! Does what it says!

Papergem
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 9, 2014

Our sales would not be as great as they are without this fabulous app. We are able to differentiate size, color, style and even create a list of measurements needed for our customers. It allows ease of ordering, ease of use all the whilst giving us the much needed information we need to produce and deliver a quality product. I would urge everyone to at least try this app for the trial period, because I'm sure you will stick with it once you use it. We have for over 8 months now. Visit us at http://www.getgoretro.com to see how we use this product!

Get Go Retro
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 8, 2014

This is the only app for me! Very helpful when you have multiple sizes, colors, or customizable items like my store (orchardstreetgifts.com). Also - if you have multiple items in your inventory with the same features you can save a set and reuse the same set up for multiple items. Saving time and frustration! Highly recommended!!

OrchardStreetGifts.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 7, 2014

It has saved me so much work. I can easily customise all my products. It reduced maybe 2 weeks work to a days work. Love Product Customizer.

Littlegifts.ie