EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Organize your product page with professional looking tabs

Picky Bars

Installation was super easy and a few customizations to match our theme were done super fast. Thank you!

Coban

Worked straight out of the box. I wanted to make a few changes to the app and support was there to help. Thanks guys!

TECHDEAL

Very good app, customer support is incredibly professional and awesome. if you want to show tabs easily, lets go ;)

HairFood Co. Worldwide

Great support! I love how they were able to assist me on my site. The app itself is a good investment. Thanks Nexus!

anokha®

Easy to use and install. The creators are very quick to respond with clear instructions if you have any questions. They also offer to make changes themselves if you're unable to do it yourself. Highly recommended.

Wizard Patch™

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker wear etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. People can easily toggle between tabs to see information about embroidery, embroidered badges on offer in the listed item for the badge or patch they are looking for, or see embroidered badges and patches logo warranty and terms etc as well as embroidery services available along with shipping times to worldwide destinations. some badges have glue iron on adhesive backings so its good for people to be able to order exactly what they require and have that knowledge about the product without having to scroll down or read ugly set out pages. our website is clean and full of easy to read pages thanks to this app. Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!

Planet Zen

Bravo, cette application est formidable et l'équipe de soutien très efficace. Ils m'ont répondu très vite et ont réglé tous les problèmes que je rencontrais, sans mon intervention! Un grand merci à toute l'équipe

Fear Of Life

Very easy to use app with a supportive and helpful development team

Uniquely Yours Down Under

I can not rank this app high enough. I spoke with Tanya, Ilia and Den about a few adjustments I wanted put in place, and they were so quick to get it done for me. They went above and beyond what was asked, and even cleaned up my code for me. If your looking for a great way to showcase your products, without having a tonne of information on one page, this is the app you need. Keep up the great work guys.

Blue Star Distributors

If there were 6 stars I'd click on it! I can't say enough about the level of support that this company offers. To be quite honest, I've never run into a group of professionals quite as dedicated as the ones at NexusMedia. Integration of these tabs was simple and any customization that was not offered directly in the user interface was quickly taken care of by them. Their response time is phenomenal! If you're thinking about adding tabs to your descriptions, EasyTabs is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned. What a wonderful experience! Thank you NexusMedia!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43