Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

HAMA Organics

Great app and great customer service. Even on free trial asked to implement a new review app function and the guys did it in less than a day. Easy 5 stars.

Sweat Industry Apparel

So many options in terms of customizing. Really great app and easy to use. Customer service otherworldly! Ilia was patient, knowledgeable and quick with the difficult requests I had. Thanks again, highly recommend!

SENIN

They helped me a lot and the customer service was awesome my product description looks a lot cleaner with this app. Highly recommend it

DD Bargain Centre

Great app and FANTASTIC customer support! I highly recommend them to anyone who owns a shopify store!

NNNY Skin Care

Great customer support! Integrated my requests immediately and flawlessly. Best customer service I ever received and they did not charge extra!

House of Scent

I give the APP 5 stars for their quick reply on customer help. 5 stars for taking the time trying to solve the problem.

Unfortunately the app wasn't for me. Im looking for another design. Nothing to do with them. 5 stars

Blue Cactus Printing

This app works perfectly as described and the support team ROCKS!! I had some trouble installing it in my theme and IIia helped me right away. Thank you so much!

Koralsecrets - Perkujdesje e lekures, produkte kozmetike & bukurie Koreane

Great app. Very easy to use. Also costumer support is very fast and efficient.
Highly recommend !

Parfenon

Very good support, and the app is clear to understand. Has integration with all review apps. Thank you guys!

RAMSES-X

Best tabs app !!! Multilanguage is no problem, everything gets translated. Loading speed is pretty fast, customizations are large. Alot of functions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67