Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Wild Tea Qi Official Website

I love this app, it solves a big headache for my product description, plus, they have fantastic service, the response super quick and efficiently.

Bread and Badger

I've been using this app for years, and love it so much! Easy to customize, saves me hours updating hundreds of products, and their customer service is prompt and courteous when I had a question about my theme. Highly recommended!

PetGrotto

This app is a must have! If you need to organize the information in your product page and make it customer friendly, then I would definitely suggest integrating this app.

Great features to customize your tabs (color, font size, border, etc) and the customer support is incredible. They helped with making modifications to my website and went above and beyond to make my needs met!

Sonrei

I use the app for clean tabs on my product pages. It works perfectly. I can also say their service team is EXCELLENT! We had a challenge the promptly solved the problem and we could not be happier.

Aww

We didn't know we needed custom coding to integrate Easy Tabs into our theme.
But they contacted me immediately and responded.
Their response is very fast, accurate and was feel extremely pleasant.

Lady Detox

Works like a charm, easily customizable and the customer support is fast and friendly! Definitely recommended.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

We needed some custom coding for our site and they were very helpful. App works as it should and they get back to you right away if you need help.

thiagorelojes

te da un diseño muy limpio. y ademas no es cara.

Pineapple Clothing

We use Easy Tabs - Product Tabs app for a long time and never had any issues at all. When we had questions we received very professional and timely support. Highly recommend installing the app and you will not be disappointed.

Mira Paris

Super great app, very useful and simple to use, I recommend using it ! And the support is perfect, very fast to reply and super helpful. get a try !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59