Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Enjoyable CBD

Easy Tabs is amazing. I had used previous tab apps before finding easy tabs. I had a bit of trouble adding a tab for lab testing, contacted customer service and Ilia even went in an extracted the left over code from previous tab apps to clean up my store. Awesome service and even better application!

Smart ChildSmile

Very useful! I have used and see a lot of good results.

Customers can be a bit lazy and this is a great tool for it.

Threads of Apollo

I got this app to make my product pages for compact and easier to navigate. This did exactly that. The customer service experience was great. No complaints.

The Hobby Geeks

This app has provided an incredibly clean and simple way to add valuable information to our store. It's also very reasonably priced, so there's no reason not to get it.

Sous Vide Chef

Great app really helps organise the content alot better and make the product pages more professional.

Frame My TV

Simply The Best, Great Customer Service , Great App. These Guys Do It Right! Will Recommend Every Time

Jennie Who?

Very Satisfied, support worked extremely fast and app is working great. looks great and i=make product page looks much much aesthetic.

Melkiut

Perfect application for my needs, I have been testing it during the free days and I have convinced myself that I could not continue without it.

Martin's pro

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Metal Lotus®

Super easy app to use, I love what it does for look of my shop - support is quick to reply to questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48