Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

Stitch Wit

This is is exactly what I needed, but more importantly, the support team is amazing to work with. They made some customizations for me. Answered emails very quickly and did it all over a weekend.

Vikinson

Ich nutze es und ich muss sagen, es gefällt mir :) Nun sind meine Register so, wie ich es mir vorstelle. Dankeschön

Powered by www.SmileCareHealth.com

Amazing App and incredible support, they have even customize the tabs for me as I wanted them to appear, thanks !

FavourDecor

Works very well and is easy to set up. Had to ask for help from customer service to fix a theme issue, and the response and solution happened very fast.

AgroThrive

Great look, great functionality, fast and helpful support. I have a custom theme with a good amount of custom coding that didn't allow the app to work properly at first, but when contacting support they fixed the issue right away.

Inside U

I was looking around for something to bring more functionality to my products page. I look at a few apps for making tabs, easily the best one.

Charming You Boutique | Online Women's Clothing

I use many apps but the app support from this team is just outstanding. Quick response, problem solving, and easy to communicate. There are other apps similar to this but this app is the one I would recommend. And UI of this app is super easy to use and user friendly. Only thing, color chart could be replaced to a color wheel or something else. It is little tricky to select color unless you exactly know the HEX color code.

Leader-Chef

ERUi Bio Kosmetik

Great app and even better customer support. We asked couple of questions to adapt the tabs to our branding and we received the especially useful support within 20 minutes. I was incredibly surprised.

Animon Life

Great app. The money is definitely worth it. Support was super helpful and solved my question in under 10 minutes. I would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75