Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Radiance Fireplaces

This is one of the best apps I have used on shopify. Everything just works as it should and has saved me many hours of manual work, updating products individually.

Inglorious Men

Exactly as expected! Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vastitch

Really Great App! Makes the product page much more organized and make the look of the Product Page looks much more clean and professional.

The support is really quick and solved my problem right away.

Plush Pens

I use this app for Product Description tabs. It makes the entire product page look more official and it looks fuller also. The staff is super helpful and they even helped me code something which is beyond their job description. That is really good customer service. It is super easy to use from within shopify as well.

Marique Yssel

GREAT APP! makes my product pages look much more professional!

invroheat-us

App works as advertised, customization options are awesome, and the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend this app.

Comfortio.nl

Easy tabs is an awesome app and great support in case you need help!

This improves your product pages greatly.

Recommended!

Firepits and Selbat USA

I've been using the app for many weeks now and I love it, absolutely love it! It makes reading the descriptions a LOT easier This app became a true 'staple', and the staff of this app are so supportive and Will help you should you have any questions about the app. They are there to help so don't be afraid to ask them for assistance. The win-win relationship with them is the real deal.

The Urban Flair

Extremely user-friendly! I LOVE that I can create custom tabs for all of my collections, specific collections OR individual products! You can add HTML, images, you name it! Adjusting the look and feel is incredibly easy. It integrates perfectly with Loox AND the support team is AMAZING! The response time is SUPER quick and they were able to help me adjust a feature in NO TIME — literally in minutes. Easy Tabs is seriously worth every penny!

BIT JEWELRY

I've been using Shopify for almost a decade and I've seen apps and app companies come and go. I use this app because after testing all the others this is the best one for me. If an app does what I need it to do, doesn't look tacky, and the company has good customer support, that’s everything you need. David - BIT JEWELRY

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57