Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Fashion Jewellery - Bridal Jewellery | Hotsy Totsy

This app helps us create and manage discounts/sales on an unprecedented level for our Shopify store. Saves us heaps of man hours and to top it off customer service is fantastic.

Infitnity

Great app! Bold apps experts are helpful and does many other awesome apps. Should really check them out!

blissworld

Nice App! helped us get promos up and running quickly and easily. Nicely done.

GNC-Vietnam

Support was excellent and really helped us out. The app is great for offering BOGO's and other attractive promotions that keep customers coming back to site.

Beaner and Boo

The answer to all my problems! Finally! Loving this app so far... customizing discounts and automating the sale process have been a constant struggle until now!

Beautiful Black Hair Canada

I'm in love with this app. It has saved me hours of changing and uploading prices. A definite good investment.

Le Caniche Noir

The app does exactly what it says it will do and it WORKS!. You can add and remove products on sale with the click of a button and the app will take care of all the work.

And the SUPPORT IS AMAZING. We had a little glitch and SHAPPIFY fixed it for us for FREE.

Amazing company amazing app. Do not hesitate to purchase.

annkullberg.com

The support with Shappify is so ridiculously good that after the last bit of exchanges, (wherein Jay created and sent me my own personal little video tutorial using my website!) that I actually asked him to marry me!!!

Freakishly good customer service, and it's a cool, easy to use app, too!

Cutieshey

Just started using it. Very straight forward and easy to manage

[KIT]BOX

Great support from Shappify, Nico helped me with my set up straight away. Would definitely recommend to other Shopify users.
Looking forward to using it in conjunction with the Upsell app to increase Average Order Value