Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Every Body

I do dropshipping since 2 years. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS APP ! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND IT HAS MESSED MY STORE UP ! NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL !!!!

Winnipeg Outfitters

Its useful, saves us from manually adjusting sales prices. Wish it could create a sale with multiple discounts for different products. Life is never so simple

Boutique Thomas Marine

Aryan and Kelsey were very helpful and efficient ! Great service and very polite ! Can't wait to use all the feature from Bold apps ! Then i had some help from Carter and Kelsey and they gave everything they got to help me with my issue !

Lush Lily Boutique

Carter, Kelsey and Guri were great help today! They got my app up and running for me without any problems!

Off The Hook

Great app! Easy to use and make sales. Customer service is on point. Needed a special request and Kelsey and Timothy (coding) were right on it! Seamless integration. Very impressed!

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. Kaiser helped me quickly and got me going with installing and configuring my app in no time. Definitely recommend.

Evolve Skateboards France

I use this application to schedule campaigns and offers, it is very easy and efficient. I recommend for sure !
Also I used the technical support and all was perfect. Good product, nice team.

January 9, 2020

Hello there! Thanks very much for leaving a review and sharing your experiences with how you use the app. We're really glad to hear you're finding it easy to use, and recommend it!

Thanks so much for the kind words about our team; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us. :-)

Plum Home + Design

We have been using the app for a while now and ran into a little problem. The support was excellent, Brysen in particular. The support was helpful and quick to reply.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! So sorry to hear that you ran into an issue with Discounts; please let us know if there's anything more we can help you with. It's great to hear that you had a chance to work with Brysen this time around; he's a great guy!

Good luck with your future sales, and again, you know where to find us if you need anything else. :-)

Beads and Dangles

I have had the Bold Discount app for several years and love how easy it is to set up new promotions. The support via live chat is excellent and Kelsey deserves a special shout out for going above and beyond to help with a snippet code installation for the countdown timer. Highly recommend!

January 6, 2020

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you've been using Bold Discounts for many years now, and we're happy that you found it easy to set up new promotions; that's what we wanted for our customers!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so happy that Kelsey was able to assist you via live chat and get that snippet added for you to get the countdown timer working on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Gautier Studio

Hi Bold Discount, chat help is easy and practice.
Great service with @Priyanka, fast and useful! Thanks Bold Discount.

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; thanks so much, and we're glad we could help! (especially Priyanka)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101