Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Urban Street Wear

App working fine. Had some minor doubts and Laurel was able to sort it out quickly. Highly recommended!

The Midnight Society

This app is the JAM for Black Friday Weekend! We ran into a little snag due to my lack of coding knowledge, but Kelsey (the customer support rep) was a true gem, and got us headed in the right direction for a resolution FAST! Which was pretty impressive, especially during Black Friday!

Paper Rehab

I love the options offered to create sales and being able to set a time frame.
I initially had a challenge activating it but Harpreet helped me tremendously and quickly in getting it resolved. Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service!

Paradise Planner Co.

Absolutely cannot believe I'm dealing with this on Black Friday weekend. So of course you don't know until your sale is live, but with this app you can't allow the use of any 3rd party payment app (only shopify payments) because if you allow other ones, customers don't actually get a discount. AND customers cannot check out in their selected currency. This has cost me at least one sale that I'm aware of. Who even knows how many more. This app is completely pointless. The only reason I downloaded it was so my customers wouldn't have to enter discount codes. Instead I got 2 other (worse) problems. Will be uninstalling immediately after the weekend.

Mi Guagua

okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok

Lavender's Dream

I'm unable to exclude specific collections, like the clearance collection, from sitewide sale. I also can't enter coupon codes (so far). And I also cannot find the price adjuster. This box will n ot allow me to submit a negative review... I'd give it zero stars now

Les Tissées

Very satisfied with the help I got from Kelsey. Excellent customer service ! Very good help :) Keep that employee please :)

Sobrebarba

Great app. Really good and with an incredibly helpful support. I installed for a Black Friday back in 2016 and I continue to use Bold Apps since then.

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

They provided me a great support! Thank you Challi for helping me in just a few minutes. I'm a BOLD FAN!

Olson's Tack Shop

let's just say we haven't gotten started off on the right foot with bold apps. i read all the reviews, spent hours setting up my BFCM sale, got excited for it to launch, then the day of I woke up to dozens of emails and DMs from frustrated customers saying the discount disappeared when they go to the cart. 8 hours later of being on and off with customer support a solution was found...by me! the slide out cart app we had seemed to be causing the problem, i deleted it and went on my way as it seemed everything was working fine. went to bed exhausted, then woke up to our drop down menu not working and the bold discount app applying 20% off of everything (including brands that are never allowed to go on sale), now my thanksgiving day is being spent (again) being consumed with trying to get this resolved. frustrating to say the least, i don't have a happy experience with bold 11.28.20 UPDATE
So if one of your experts reach out it wasn't to me as I haven't received any requests from anyone at BOLD. I would be interested in speaking with them.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116