4.5

Merchants find this tool useful for managing and scheduling sales, with the ability to apply discounts to specific items or collections. It's praised for its excellent customer service and its effectiveness in boosting sales and customer engagement. Some merchants reported occasional issues with items not reverting back to their regular price post-sale. The one-time payment option is appreciated by some over monthly fees.

October 5, 2023

App is very robust and does as it advertises very well. Very happy with the app.

Goldtex
9 months using the app
BOLD replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and thanks for choosing Bold! We are very happy to have you as our customer as well. Cheers!

July 20, 2023

I had a glitch with discount not working properly (due to my not allowing it time to synch). The customer service on the chat was fabulous. A very appreciative shout out to Krupa and Irfan for staying with me for over an hour and taking me through the fix step by step.

The app is really handy. I find it slightly clunky but it works as intended and perfect for my store's needs.

Kristen Mara
3 months using the app
BOLD replied July 24, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are so glad to hear that Krupa and Irfan were able to help you out so effectively. We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks for choosing Bold!

April 21, 2023

Thank you for assisting us with our problem. Chintak was able to solve the issue we had regarding our sales clock. Thank you for the prompt response and action. We appreciate it!

SHOPZIYA
Philippines
Over 2 years using the app
BOLD replied April 24, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear the Chintak was able to help you out so efficiently. Thanks for choosing Bold!

September 25, 2023

Does the job but is a bit clunky.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group
About 6 years using the app
BOLD replied October 2, 2023

Thanks for your feedback and your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write in!

July 10, 2023

A few technical issues getting the app installed within our theme customer service has been great in working with us to get the issues resolved. Aside from a few hiccups I'm loving the app.

The Beeswax Candle Co
3 days using the app
BOLD replied July 13, 2023

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Discounts! Our team is always happy to help with any hiccups. Thanks for your kind review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

June 26, 2023

Virkelig rare og hjælpsomme i deres chat funktion - det alene gør deres app anbefalingsværdig. Stor ros til dem :)

joe joe
Denmark
5 months using the app
BOLD replied July 4, 2023

Thanks so much for your kind review—our team is always happy to help. Tak, fordi du valgte Bold :)

Edited September 29, 2023

So simple and straightforward. Most importantly, is immensely useful and saves so much time - would definitely recommend!

My Duvet and Pillow
Almost 11 years using the app
June 10, 2013

Love the App and the Support. I got 16,000 SKUs and this app makes us much more productive. 5 stars. Recommend it to a couple a friends.

Picket & Rail
Singapore
Over 10 years using the app
June 10, 2013

This app works great and makes it very easy to run promotions for your business. Definitely worth the investment!

Impctful
Over 9 years using the app
October 25, 2018

Bold products are amazing and their support team is always higher than all others. Specially "Cody".. Rocked always. Much recommended!

TOKYObay