Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Zelda's Song

Please avoid Bold - all of the apps. See my review about Upsell - you will spend countless hours on support getting bogus information and they can't even get the app to work. I've had problems with Product Options obliterating my Shopify variants - unfortunately, it was working fine and then one day it screwed up my variants. I had no idea - here's the problem - it may work one day, but tomorrow who knows? Who has time to continuously check this? Who has time to spend on support, doing one thing and then being told the next day that's not right. AVOID THEM.

Sharktechsg

Great app, it suits a lot of my needs and will probably suit a lot of your needs when importing product reviews.

VanGo Vapes

Great app and very functional for sure, although I guess I didn't need to update and start paying the subscription but it was worth it. The interface is much nicer and easier to use, but other than that I haven't noticed much to make it worth $19.99 USD per month. I'm still purchasing it don't worry - but that's why it's a 4 Star for value.

R.a. Boutique

SE POTESSI DAREI -1. HANNO SPACCATO IL MIO NEGOZIO RENDENDOLO INAGIBILE PER 2 GIORNI, PER FORTUNA AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA ED HO MESSO ONLINE QUELLO VECCHIO. IL SUPPORTO LENTISSIMO è ARRIVATO DOPO DUE GIORNI CON LAVORAZIONE DI ULTERIORI 4 GIORNI. IMMAGINATE SE NON AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA QUANTO LAVORO AVEVO PERSO!!

NON ISTALLARE SE NON VUOI DISTRUGGERE IL TUO TEMA.

DIABLO STRONG

iihkjhkigig yigiug uygiugugi iuhih oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb iuhui i

Ugritone

Unfortunately, automatic install messed our theme and custom installation by app tech support didn't work either.

Hypeandcloth.com

I used this app and is great ! i will continues using this app to create my discounts on the future

Trial Guides

Unless you have a TON of time do NOT update this app from an earlier version. I would recommend waiting until forced (cross your fingers it won't happen). They will offer a 'free' manual install if you have a customized theme but I don't know about you, but I don't want anyone messing with my theme code (which they don't have any experience with) with no oversight. Overall I'd lump this app in with the general bad IT practices that are far too common with the Shopify community, but that shouldn't give them a pass. UPDATE: I ended up letting them do the modifications on our store after they assured me that they knew what they are doing. Well, once they did the work (totally unannounced) our cart no longer worked (our customer service let me know) so I had to roll it all back. They also left a published test-product sitting around for purchase.

UAE VAPING - Dubai Vape Store

I upgraded the app to the new version but unfortunately the discounts are not working !! I contacted the support with no response or action from their side to solve the matter as the app can't read the store currency which is different than US $ !! I'm really disappointed of how my issue is being handled and will be offloading the app next week If I don't hear or see an action from the developer .

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

Does not work well with Spocket. It slashes Spockets compared at prices rather than the price I set, so you can't actually see the discount, because the price doesn't change, and it messed up the theme of my store and now I can't fix it.