Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Gloriosa-Boutique

After the team helped me to install it, i am very happy for having chosen it for my store had discount prices in all products with the use of one button.

Rozyana

Remove your code from my theme ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Library Store

Very easy to set up. I think this will save us a lot of time in the future. Set up my first discount in seconds and the install was easy too.

Greer Merchandise

The application will not install. When I contacted support I was told that it was not compatible with my theme, Mobilia from Out of the Sandbox which is a pretty common theme. They would be able to do an expert install but that would take 4 days, which I don't have.

The previous version of this application was fantastic..

Go Dive Tasmania

Terrible customer service. After deleting the app per their instructions it had still left code on my website. It has now change the way my products display and left some products that never had discounts with multiple prices. I have sent 2 emails, I have also had Shopify help contact them with no reply! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Makeuproomclothing

Gracias por tanta s opciones.
En su maravillosa aplicación
Gracias por tanto apoyo en este mundo

Coolpebbles

The app is great. If your theme is a bit complex, the bot installation might mess up things a bit so I recommend using the expert install. Priyanka from costumer support did a fantastic job and together with Jade from the developers team, fixed my issues in matter of seconds.

Gaudi Muebles

It worked just how I expected it! It's a bit pricey but worth it. I was looking for an easy option and Bold Discounts was perfect Thanks.

Tero Hollanti

Cool app for an change. Discover your discounts.. of course I'm new with this kind of business. I mean sales.

The Handicraft Studio

I used this app to create multiple discount rates for different products. It was really user-friendly, very intuitive and perfect for my need. I selected it from a list of suggestions by the Shopify Support staff and have so far only explored this feature f multiple discount rates.
Am eager to explore it more. Thank you!

What I'd love to see is the following:
1) List of all products in my webstore with an input box to enter what discount I want to offer for that product
2) When creating multiple discount rates for the products, it would really help if a product that has already been marked in a Discount X% list is not shown as an option in the Discount Y% list when I am selecting products for Discount Y%. I had to go back and forth a lot, till I finally colour coded my product list in Excel with different colours for each slab, so I could cross check whether I had already assigned a discount for a product or not.

That said, I still think it's a great app!