Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

WHEAT Australia

Great app to manage discounts and to make visitors see whats on sale! also great support. Really good experience

November 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app to offer discounts to your customers! We love hearing that the support our customers receive is a great experience - that's what we aim for. :-)

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, especially with Black Friday coming up quick! Best of luck with your sales!

Victoria Emerson

Great Team, Art helped me solve all my problems. App works great and Bold aways goes above and beyond.

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that Art was able to help you out with everything you needed. We always aim to provide our merchants with world-class support, and we're glad you were able to experience that under the circumstances.

Happy Black Friday, and best of luck with your sales!

Southern Belles Like Big Bows

Customer service is quick and very responsive. Dan was AWESOME and went above and beyond helping me out!!! This is my second BOLD product app (Product Options & Discounts) and I am very happy with both. I'm thinking about getting Bundles in the future...if they will offer me a bundle price that is!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate the kind words about our service and apps - we aim to offer the best support to our customers as quickly as possible, especially around such busy times as this!

We love hearing that you've been using a couple of our apps and are enjoying both of them! We love helping our merchants reach their full potential on their stores.

We hope bundle pricing is something we can offer in the future. :-)

Boutique du Cordonnier

Excellent customer service by Chintan. It is very nice to speak to a person instead of chat or email. He answered all my questions and told me to call back if a have difficulties. Thank you again!

November 27, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the review. We are glad that Chintan was able to speak with you directly in order to answer all of your questions; we love offering phone support as well as it is sometimes more convenient for merchants.

We look forward to continuing to help you should you need anything! Best of luck with your Black Friday sales!

Rowdy Sprout

customer service via chat is fantastic. Dylan was so helpful and kind! Looking forward to exploring all the features of this app

November 26, 2019

Hi there! We really appreciate your kind words about our customer service team; live chat is certainly an awesome way to get quick answers to more general questions!

We look forward to seeing how you set your sale up! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need any other assistance.

By the way, your Rolling Stones kiddie clothes are adorable!

Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.

We use bold Discounts for our Black Friday sales. support is excellent, very friendly and fast. Thanks to Rahul, Derek and so many more at the Bold Team!

November 25, 2019

Hello! We're really happy to hear that you trust and rely on our app to run your Black Friday sales. Our support team is on standby for extended hours into the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional assistance.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to seeing your Black Friday success. :-)

Thrashin Supply

Working on a logo offer that works with pop up carts like PayPal. Sukh helped me great! I am having the team work on my site now.

November 25, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the review; we're happy to hear that Sukh was able to assist you with getting your logo offer working properly. We're glad our specialists were able to help you out!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Legend's Creek Farm

Great support from Mayank and great app! They always go out of their way to help make things work and can't beat the chat support.

November 21, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate the kind words about our support team - live chat is definitely a great feature that we love offering for more general questions, and we're glad you were able to utilize it!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-) Your goat milk soap and whipped body butter look amazing, by the way!

Zazü

Amazing app!! You can create discounts REAAALLY easy. The best part is the customer service! They answered realllyyy fast to all my problems!
I could even translate everything to spanish! Highly recommendable.

November 15, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. I'm so sorry that you were provided the wrong information by our live chat specialist; we have some newer specialists on the team, however it should have been confirmed. I'm glad that you were able to get ahold of our product experts who made sure that the change from English to Spanish was made for your app!

We love hearing that you're enjoying the app, and look forward to seeing your success during BFCM! Please reach out if you have any other questions about the app. :-)

Delia Langan Jewelry

My MAIN issue is that they falsely advertise with images showing the sale countdown clock on homepages - THEY DO NOT OFFER A HOMEPAGE COUNTDOWN CLOCK. Despite Bold showing many images in their blog and sample websites showing it on the homepage. You can only put the clock on ****individual product pages***.

Additionally, I've had many issues with this app not working properly - one time the sale wouldn't go down and customer service wanted me to wait 24 hours for me to help, meanwhile my customers were able to take advantage of a sale that was supposed to have ended and I wasn't able to stop it.