Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Miss Mary Mac

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app can now quickly add a sale or multiple sales to my shopify store, where as before it was a time consuming task.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy the app is quick and time efficient! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Déco Luminaire

I had some difficulty with the settings for my first discount group. I asked for help from technical support and Rajni helped me in a very efficient and friendly manner. Thank you Rajni :)

July 9, 2021

Appreciate the review. Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Rajni. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Jed North

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very fast and customized support. Got in contact with a developer in minutes and he resolved our problems within the hour. Shoutout to Harpreet.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the review. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet.

Million Dollar Collar

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This company is TERRIBLE. Their own apps don't work with each other. They update one and it breaks the others, STEER CLEAR! My site has been affected by their adjustments for over a week, and support is VERY slow to respond or to fix the problem.

True North Shop

We are starting to explore more sales options for our customers. When we first installed we had a few issues with discounts showing but customer support helped was excellent and fixed the problem in no time.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are happy that our support team was able to help you fixed the problem you were having. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bambū Werx

Super happy with Bold Discounts (The Sale App). I've been using it for ~ 5 months now and couldn't be happier, both with the product itself and BOLD's customer service team (Hapreet rocks!!).

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are happy that everything is up and running on your store! Thank you for choosing Bold.

wigirlhair

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 years

The price was increased.It usd to be $14.99.But now is ¥19.99.
The app is not working either.I can't find any customer service to solve this problem.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! Our support team would be happy to help you solve the issues you are experiencing, we've reached out via email.

الركن السويسري للساعات

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

the app not working
the new version not working with me, A request has been sent, and is awaiting response,

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our app specialist has reached in hopes to resolve any issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your patience.

rugpublic

Time spent using app About 3 years

A robust app with good functionality; has some quirks in usability that you need to be careful for, and might be little expensive for some - but probably one of the better options in a sea of discount apps. What it lacks, it makes up for with TOP NOTCH customer support. shout out to Challi in customer service!

TheDesignerKlozet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app easy to use and understand................................................................

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app! Thank you for choosing Bold.