Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

They provided me a great support! Thank you Challi for helping me in just a few minutes. I'm a BOLD FAN!

Olson's Tack Shop

let's just say we haven't gotten started off on the right foot with bold apps. i read all the reviews, spent hours setting up my BFCM sale, got excited for it to launch, then the day of I woke up to dozens of emails and DMs from frustrated customers saying the discount disappeared when they go to the cart. 8 hours later of being on and off with customer support a solution was found...by me! the slide out cart app we had seemed to be causing the problem, i deleted it and went on my way as it seemed everything was working fine. went to bed exhausted, then woke up to our drop down menu not working and the bold discount app applying 20% off of everything (including brands that are never allowed to go on sale), now my thanksgiving day is being spent (again) being consumed with trying to get this resolved. frustrating to say the least, i don't have a happy experience with bold 11.28.20 UPDATE
So if one of your experts reach out it wasn't to me as I haven't received any requests from anyone at BOLD. I would be interested in speaking with them.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Port d'Andratx

Kelsey helped me with all my problems, she was extremely fast and nice, if it wasn't for her, I'd probably had deleted the app! It wasnt working! She was awesome!!

ITALYMORN

Good app for shopify and enough function,it can help me build a lot discount set.i like count down function

letsdressup.com.au

Looks easy to use so far, ive only just installed its so see how we go! hopefully brings lots of sales to black friday sale

Broken Promises Co

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FCK? I HAD MY ENTIRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE SET UP WITH THIS APP FOR THREE SHOPIFY STORES. IT TOOK ME THE PAST 2 WEEKS TO SET UP MY SALES PERFECTLY AND DISCOUNT ALL OF MY ITEMS. TELL ME WHY, TWO DAYS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY THEY CHANGE THE ENTIRE APP??? NOW THE ORIGINAL PRICE DOESN'T SHOW? ALL OF MY DISCOUNTS I CREATED ARE GONE? I NEED TO START OVER, TWO DAYS BEFORE THE SALE?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

The Proper Label ™

This black friday is way more easier to execute than the one we did last year!
Planning our discount simplify our job so much, thank you Bold Team !

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Had to contact customer service and found Kelsey EXTREMELY helpful and professional with all my questions. Really really helpful. Great app , great customer service from Kelsey!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Kelsey was able to help you and answer all your questions. So pleased that you like the app, thank you!

Family Arts Needlework Shop

I downloaded the Bold Discount app and I could not access the sale tags. I did a live chat with Naman and he fixed the code for me just in time for Black Friday. Thank you, Naman!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that Naman was there to help you. Wishing you a successful Black Friday!

Adv3nture

The app integrates well with BFCM. I would recommend it to any shop owner that does not have coding available.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Sending you our best wishes on a successful BFCM!