Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Hickory and Tweed

Great app for running bulk discounts. Carter was helpful with customizing the features i wanted to display.

Liberty Maniacs

Shopify doesn't have a modern system for marking products down and setting timed sales. It's an oversight that's quite strange, but thankfully for a reasonable price Bold offers this app that allows you to create discounts on a schedule with a number of features that make things like flash sales possible.

The installation was straightforward and the user interface is as well. I haven't needed support until today for a minor issue. This is after over a year and a half using the app. My customer service rep Naman asked if I could write a review while in the chat, so I'm doing so now as a professional courtesy. (Thanks, Naman!)

Converting sales is your job as a shop manager. For many of you, it's just one job out of an almost countless array of responsibilities. It's daunting. Shopify's lack of markdown tools makes something like this actually pretty necessary if you have an inventory of thousands of items and variants like I do. In my experience markdowns are better for customers. They see the discount, can calculate savings, and need one less step to punctuate a sale.

I recommend trying the app. It's a set it and forget it solution that your customers will appreciate as much as you. You can even tag sort sale items so that they populate a special "Sale" collection in your store automatically.

It's pretty great and well worth the $15 a month.

Is it dumb that Shopify doesn't have this feature already? Yes. But Bold made a nice app in the meantime.

Every Body

I do dropshipping since 2 years. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS APP ! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND IT HAS MESSED MY STORE UP ! NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL !!!!

Winnipeg Outfitters

Its useful, saves us from manually adjusting sales prices. Wish it could create a sale with multiple discounts for different products. Life is never so simple

Boutique Thomas Marine

Aryan and Kelsey were very helpful and efficient ! Great service and very polite ! Can't wait to use all the feature from Bold apps ! Then i had some help from Carter and Kelsey and they gave everything they got to help me with my issue !

Lush Lily Boutique

Carter, Kelsey and Guri were great help today! They got my app up and running for me without any problems!

Off The Hook

Great app! Easy to use and make sales. Customer service is on point. Needed a special request and Kelsey and Timothy (coding) were right on it! Seamless integration. Very impressed!

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. Kaiser helped me quickly and got me going with installing and configuring my app in no time. Definitely recommend.

Evolve Skateboards France

I use this application to schedule campaigns and offers, it is very easy and efficient. I recommend for sure !
Also I used the technical support and all was perfect. Good product, nice team.

January 9, 2020

Hello there! Thanks very much for leaving a review and sharing your experiences with how you use the app. We're really glad to hear you're finding it easy to use, and recommend it!

Thanks so much for the kind words about our team; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us. :-)

Plum Home + Design

We have been using the app for a while now and ran into a little problem. The support was excellent, Brysen in particular. The support was helpful and quick to reply.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! So sorry to hear that you ran into an issue with Discounts; please let us know if there's anything more we can help you with. It's great to hear that you had a chance to work with Brysen this time around; he's a great guy!

Good luck with your future sales, and again, you know where to find us if you need anything else. :-)