Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Bella Cotn

Priyanka was very helpful and solved my issue very quickly. I am new to the app and so far I feel like it would be beneficial.

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just started with this app. I just finished by first discount. It was extremely easy to use. Very user friendly.

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I decided to go with another bold app, and of course I needed help. I think I deleted the app about 4 times out of frustration and tried other apps, but I kept on coming back to this one. I decided to reach out for help, and I was happy I did. I ended up getting Aryan Sharma. I was happy about that, because Aryan did at outstanding job with helping me with the bold upsell app. I promise you, if it wasn't for Aryan I would have given up on both apps. Awesome customer service!!

Premium eJuice

Priyanka provided excellent service in helping me with the installation of the latest version of Bold Discounts.

Lilla Rugs

The app is far better than majority of others I have tried. You're able to have multiple discounts at once and add products in quickly and easily. The support is great, they will always help where they can. The only thing I've noticed is a slight time lag - when you click from page to page to view products, for a second there is no sale and then it pops up a second later. I do have a large catalogue and perhaps that is why. Overall, highly recommend!

Colori

Great customer service ! Carter helped me throughout all my problems on the app. He was very patient with me. Thank you

Shop Stone Age

Disappointed - started using the app yesterday and the discount set until Sunday DISAPPEARED on Saturday morning. A purchase went through without the discount. Also, had to se the discount twice before it took, even if I was told it was synchronized with the shop. In trial period right now, we'll see how it behaves, but I lost trust this will properly without supervision.

Lowkey Heat

Just added. So far so good in terms of setup. Waiting to see if it works. Good luck to everyone else who adds this app.

Gioielleria Granarelli

I resolve one issue with the customer service , Mr. Naman is five stars guarantee.......the app works very well

MacDougall Bats

The app works really well for doing any kind of sale at anytime. It's definitely a big time saver for changing all the prices with a lot of variants. Customer service from Rahul was above and beyond to help us do something "custom" in regards to corona virus. If you ever do sales, Bold Discounts is the one to get!