Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

undrgroundco

Location Australia

Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are enjoying the app!

Maté Factor

I am a new user, and I do not have much experience using e-commerce apps. I am just beginning to learn how to tap into the functionality and power of the Shopify system. As such, I was able to use Bold Discounts with relative ease. The app did it's job, and I look forward to learning how to use it to its full potential. Ross

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Wishing you all the best with using Bold Discounts in the future!

RoseThreads

I am not a computer genius by any stretch of the imagination, I was looking for an app to display sale prices on my product pages instead of my customers having to be surprised at checkout. I visited a few message boards and saw mention of Bold Discounts, so I paid them a visit. Installed the app, thought I made a mistake at first because nothing happened, but I reached out to tech support. Aryan got my ticket and within a couple of email exchanges he had me all set to show off my sale prices, even with a cool little sale tag on my product photos!! Yay, now my customers don't have to "math" when the shop with me, it's all done for them, no more surprises. Thank you so much Bold for providing an app to do something Shopify doesn't offer, and thank you Aryan for your help and patience with this knows-just-enough-to-be-dangerous-level computer person!

THE-ARE

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very bad. They applied the discount twice and then they were not responsible. Suddenly they asked me to pay double for the same app, and then they lowered the price again because they saw that the app was poorly made. A disaster.

Noli-Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

I like it so far. I would love the ability to change the colors to match my brand. That should be available in the next update.

Mulco Watches

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app and excellent service. Response time is quite fast and its staff is 100% reliable and effective

Urban Street Wear

App working fine. Had some minor doubts and Laurel was able to sort it out quickly. Highly recommended!

The Midnight Society

This app is the JAM for Black Friday Weekend! We ran into a little snag due to my lack of coding knowledge, but Kelsey (the customer support rep) was a true gem, and got us headed in the right direction for a resolution FAST! Which was pretty impressive, especially during Black Friday!

Paper Rehab

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I love the options offered to create sales and being able to set a time frame.
I initially had a challenge activating it but Harpreet helped me tremendously and quickly in getting it resolved. Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service!

Paradise Planner Co.

Absolutely cannot believe I'm dealing with this on Black Friday weekend. So of course you don't know until your sale is live, but with this app you can't allow the use of any 3rd party payment app (only shopify payments) because if you allow other ones, customers don't actually get a discount. AND customers cannot check out in their selected currency. This has cost me at least one sale that I'm aware of. Who even knows how many more. This app is completely pointless. The only reason I downloaded it was so my customers wouldn't have to enter discount codes. Instead I got 2 other (worse) problems. Will be uninstalling immediately after the weekend. EDITED TO ADD: After having multiple issues with my code after uninstalling their discounts app, I've learned that these problems are KNOWN ISSUES with using their apps!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!