Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

FlashyBox

I want do some coding stuff and bold have excellent offer me th is extra help not just for app , thank you guys ,Chintan and Parminder

September 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear that Chintan and Parminder were able to help you out with the coding customizations you wanted to make. We're definitely ready to help with what we can!

NuWaveBravo

I'm so happy with the results of this app and especially thankful for Parminder for helping me build out an upsell offer that is unique to my Shopify store.

September 13, 2019

Thank you again for your reviews! We're so glad that Parminder was able to help get Discounts and Upsell working together on your store, exactly how you wanted them. :-)

Hustler Hollywood Staging

It's in Staging mode for now as we're testing it out still but so far so good. Really helpful support and Developers are quick to optimize the app to our needs. Feel free to outreach them if you need some specific customization.
We're missing some functionality like picking add-on item from Shopify catalog instead of upload images from the zero but Developers mentioned they're working on increasing features in a future and collect all feature requests from their customers, so hopefully our request will be heard.
Thank you!

September 5, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear you're liking the app so far, even if you're just testing it for now. Our support team is stellar, and always at the ready to answer any questions or help with any issues that arise. So glad to see that our team has been able to assist you during your testing process with this, and other apps!

We're definitely always looking to add new features for our customers and are always interested in hearing feedback, so thank you for your suggestions! We hope to implement these changes someday soon. :-)

Szor Collections

We had an issue with a small icon that appeared on our sale pages and Rahul quickly fixed the issue! He was courteous and extremely knowledgable and I would highly recommend using the app. The chat feature is amazing and I will definitely be using it in the future. Way to go Rahul, thank you!

August 23, 2019

Hello there! We're so happy to hear that Rahul was able to solve the problem with the icon for you so quickly. Thanks so much for recommending our product and leaving us a review! We look forward to speaking with you again in the future.

Hand In Pocket

I had a small issue with the installation of the app on www.handinpocket.com Rajni, Shawn and Frank worked to quickly resolve the issue. The app is now working as I expected. Thanks team!

August 21, 2019

Hey there; we're so sorry to hear you ran into an issue while trying to get the app installed! But, it's great to see that our support team was able to get things sorted out for you quickly so you could begin using the app ASAP. Please let us know if you need anything else!

The clothing you sell is absolutely gorgeous, by the way.

The Bike Project

Rajni and Abhijeet were able to fix my query very quickly and without me having to spend too much time explaining my issues.

Festival Fire Fashion

These guys are always working on improving their app, and are readily available to help if needed. The apps works pretty well, it does the job and has gotten better over time. I forsee them continuing to make it even better. They work hard and are very sincere, real people. I appreciate that.

July 22, 2019

We're very humbled to read your review; thank you very much for your kind words. We are always looking for ways to improve our apps to make them even better for our merchants! Please let us know if we can help you out with the app in any way.

You've got some very beautiful pieces on your website by the way; the Atara Full Gold Hoodie is one of my favourites!

Gavin Luxe

If I could less than 1 star I would. I installed the app and that was fine until it came time for the app to be uninstalled. My site was left with lots of left over code with products still displaying with discounted prices.

Also, once I tried removing the code now my entire catalog of products is showing as unavailable. So basically I'm losing money every day as I've yet to get a response today after several emails and also after the first person said that my problem would be solved asap. In the meantime this is the second day that my website is non operational.

If you're ok with having lots of buggy code left in your site I guess this is the app for you. If not, I'd suggest you move on to another alternative solution.

July 16, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to thank you for leaving us this feedback, as it helps us evaluate how we need to improve in the future.

We are very regrettable that it took so long for us to find a resolution, as the issue turned out to be much more complicated than we originally expected. We are very sorry for all of the inconvenience this has caused; it is certainly not what we wanted the outcome to be.

Unfortunately, when the app was removed there were variants that had not been removed or deleted which caused some issues on the storefront. We had many types of specialists work on the issue and we believe that your store should be restored.

Please let us know if you are finding any other issues, and we will work diligently to figure out what else needs to be done. However, it appears that everything should be in working order now!

Once again, we want to offer our sincerest apologies.

SurplusbyDesign

Signed on to the help chat to inquire about how to ensure that my discounts appeared on my site. Customer service helped me fix my issue fast and effective

July 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that our customer service team was able to help resolve your issue quickly and effectively; that's what we strive for!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we're glad your discounts are appearing properly on your website.

Sequential Performance Audi

Very Awesome I would recommend this to any and everyone to use along side with Kit to help your store.

July 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our discounts app and the way it works with Kit! We'd love to help you out if you have any questions or concerns, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!