4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for easily applying and scheduling sales, especially for large inventories. Its backup service and flat fee payment option are appreciated. Customer service is praised for its responsiveness. However, some merchants report occasional performance issues.

December 9, 2014

We were forced to leave MagentoGo by the end of the year, so we launched on Shopify on cyber Monday of all days! Shopify's limited discount abilities were an immediate problem; we needed a holiday sale. Product Discount came to the rescue. It was easy to set up, and I like that it added "Sale" banners to the things that we put on sale. It was easy to schedule and end time for the sale too. We added 10% discounts to selected products by creating a sale collection and without having to go into every product page to adjust prices, which saved a lot of tedious work. I especially like the one-time fee structure...no monthly payments.

Oberon Design
April 13, 2015

This app is a MUST HAVE app for every store. This is the second time I buy this app one each for my two Shopify stores because I find any store simply can't live without this app.

Crafio.com.my
Malaysia
May 4, 2014

Excellent App. Highly Recommended.

Zasttra.com
South Africa
June 11, 2013

Another fantastic app from the team at Shappify. A great and easy way to set up sales on your store. The one off price is well worth it.

Digislider
Almost 8 years using the app
September 4, 2015

This is a great app! I love the automation as I used to manually update product pricing for sales. When paired with the product upsell app it is a great tool for increasing your average cart size also.

Makes 3
Almost 8 years using the app
April 13, 2017

Definitely the best app out there for bulk discounts/sales adjustments. Our shop ( https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com ) has over 1600 items, and to try to do a sale on an entire category would take an entire day of pricing updates if done manually. This is a must-have app if you need to make bulk discounts without using a Shopify discount code, which is difficult to focus, plus could lose sales because people have to remember to type it in. I wish more of Bold's apps were a one-time fee like this one (the monthlies rack up so fast, it's hard to justify their expenses)

Biyhbs
October 1, 2013

Great app. Makes putting items on sale tons quicker and the customer service was great. This is my first app from these guys, but I plan on trying product upsell. Very happy.

Insoles and Beyond
December 4, 2014

I installed it, got the discounts working on the Collection page very easily. Then had a problem finding where to put the line of code for the Products page. Eventually I worked it out, but an unwanted line of code appeared. I got in touch with BoldApps. James responded and asked for access. I granted it. He fixed it within minutes. Perfect. Check it out here: www,whiskyhongkong.com.hk.

Thoroughly recommend it!

As a feature request, it would be great to have colour coded sale icons to show different levels of discounts.

Whisky Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
May 29, 2013

Shappify makes really awesome apps. We love how they share the same design where it makes sense. This app is great because we can show customers at the product level what they save with the sale, rather than the customer having to do the math and then (hopefully) remember to enter a promo code. We love too how you can set up the deals and turn them on/off as you wish to run them. Most of all, we are thrilled that this app now plays nice with Shappify's Customer-Specific Pricing app that makes our wholesale dreams come true. We can opt to put only our "regular" variants on sale when we create a discount in this app. Or we could give wholesalers a short term better break with just a few clicks. These guys think of everything - or welcome suggestions and add features when they don't. We recommend this app and the company in general. Super happy.

Standout Designs
November 6, 2013

Brilliant. Been waiting for this one for a while. We love it. Makes a huge difference during the all-important checkout process.

Logic Product Group