Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

POLKA LUKA

In new version one minute the price is showing with discount applied, but then when I go back 5 minutes later, there is no longer any discount applied to product price. Very strange.

Pactech Mayoreo

A great solution for business! We need individual discounts and it works perfectly, with more features included!

TUOPIN

Set discounts for goods, a very good tool, you can choose him if you need it, use it for value, and like it.

Gloriosa-Boutique

After the team helped me to install it, i am very happy for having chosen it for my store had discount prices in all products with the use of one button.

Rozyana

Remove your code from my theme ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Library Store

Very easy to set up. I think this will save us a lot of time in the future. Set up my first discount in seconds and the install was easy too.

Greer Merchandise

The application will not install. When I contacted support I was told that it was not compatible with my theme, Mobilia from Out of the Sandbox which is a pretty common theme. They would be able to do an expert install but that would take 4 days, which I don't have.

The previous version of this application was fantastic..

Go Dive Tasmania

Terrible customer service. After deleting the app per their instructions it had still left code on my website. It has now change the way my products display and left some products that never had discounts with multiple prices. I have sent 2 emails, I have also had Shopify help contact them with no reply! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Makeuproomclothing

Gracias por tanta s opciones.
En su maravillosa aplicación
Gracias por tanto apoyo en este mundo

Coolpebbles

The app is great. If your theme is a bit complex, the bot installation might mess up things a bit so I recommend using the expert install. Priyanka from costumer support did a fantastic job and together with Jade from the developers team, fixed my issues in matter of seconds.