Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Quality Queen Boutique

Downloaded this app for the free trial. Realized it is very easy to input the discounts. I like it and will continue to use this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it easy to use!

WomanShopsWorld

I'm just learning my way around, and am planning to have Bold manage my BFCM sale. The Bold team has been very prompt and helpful with my questions and requests. Kelsey in particular answered quite a few questions that were beginner questions, and I appreciate her patience with me! Looking forward to seeing how this works in real time soon! Update: the app worked great, and I had one question about the way payments were processing, and needed some technical support once my sale was already in progress. Challi was super helpful and got me prompt support, which I really appreciate! Bold support has been awesome!

November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy that we were prompt and helpful, and that Kelsey was able to answer your questions! We are very excited to see the success of your BFCM sale!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Working really well so far. The real test will be Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. However, I am confident it will deliver the goods.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and confidence in the app! Wishing you all the best on your BFCB sales. If any questions come up we do have extended support hours during those times, and would be more than happy to help.

BJJ MALL

Not showing discounts on all products , customer service not responding, very bad for black friday, cost us money. Not recomanding this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any delays you may have experienced! An app specialist is looking into your ticket, he has sent over an email and we are now waiting on a reply. We are happy to help you resolve the issues you are having.

blk-ed

App cost me money, it wouldn't allow customers to get the discounted price, spent so much on ads to push out pre-black Friday sale and made no sales because checkout wouldn't discount in the checkout, I'm annoyed

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear that you were experiencing some technical difficulties with the app. We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Body In Motion Muscle Therapy & Supplements

extremely slow or unresponsive to questions. would not recommend. as in previous reviews we are having trouble with install and the discount does not display on the screen or in cart.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, and our Tier 2 support team is actively working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

HER Empire

I'm only 2 days into my free trial but so far so good and will most likely stay on for the paid subscription :) The app was quick to install and pretty easy to follow to setup discounts. I did experience trouble with the styling of the discount once displayed on my website (such as changing colour of the sale price and the crossing out of original price was not working on initial setup) Once I managed to get a hold of someone to help me via Live Chat this support from Harpreet and Navjot was 5 star but I'm only giving 4 star rating overall as I am located in Australia and emailing through asking to help prior to the live chat was not fast enough. I had to stay up until 3.30am (Australian time) to have the issue resolved over Live Chat so the time difference is definitely a barrier if you need support. Definitely excited to see how this app works during my upcoming BFCM sales.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that our team was able to help with those small fixes. We really appreciate the feedback regarding support hours for Australian time zones what we can do to better accommodate. Wishing you all the best on your BFCM sales!

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Works pretty well to automatically create discounts. Instead of going into every product, this is way easier !

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are finding this app helpful and easy to use!

Latest-Looks.com

I haven't started using it yet but it appears it won't finish installing until I leave a review. I will update this once I have used the app.
2020-12-04 - UPDATE: This app hasn't worked properly on my store since 16/11/2020 but now (fingers crossed) it does! I was getting very frustrated as I totally missed the Black Friday sales because of it, however Laurel has managed to get it sorted. Laurel demonstrated excellent customer service! : ) I had used this app over a year ago on another theme and had no issues what-so-ever and loved scheduling sales. It really was a time saver.

November 12, 2020

Hi there! Reviews are a completely optional way to provide feedback once you're more familiar with the app. For some more assistance with installing the app you can checkout our this article from our help center or select contact us and out team would be happy to help! https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044346052-Bold-Discounts-Code-Install-Instructions

Bogart Man

Great support! The bold team was able to assist us in upgrading to bold version 3 after Version 1 gave a few errors.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. So happy to hear that our team was able to upgrade to the latest version of Bold Discounts!