Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 26, 2020

Good app for shopify and enough function,it can help me build a lot discount set.i like count down function

ITALYMORN
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 25, 2020

Looks easy to use so far, ive only just installed its so see how we go! hopefully brings lots of sales to black friday sale

letsdressup.com.au
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited November 25, 2020

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FCK? I HAD MY ENTIRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE SET UP WITH THIS APP FOR THREE SHOPIFY STORES. IT TOOK ME THE PAST 2 WEEKS TO SET UP MY SALES PERFECTLY AND DISCOUNT ALL OF MY ITEMS. TELL ME WHY, TWO DAYS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY THEY CHANGE THE ENTIRE APP??? NOW THE ORIGINAL PRICE DOESN'T SHOW? ALL OF MY DISCOUNTS I CREATED ARE GONE? I NEED TO START OVER, TWO DAYS BEFORE THE SALE?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

Broken Promises Co
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 25, 2020

This black friday is way more easier to execute than the one we did last year!
Planning our discount simplify our job so much, thank you Bold Team !

The Proper Label ™
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 25, 2020

Had to contact customer service and found Kelsey EXTREMELY helpful and professional with all my questions. Really really helpful. Great app , great customer service from Kelsey!

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Kelsey was able to help you and answer all your questions. So pleased that you like the app, thank you!

November 25, 2020

I downloaded the Bold Discount app and I could not access the sale tags. I did a live chat with Naman and he fixed the code for me just in time for Black Friday. Thank you, Naman!

Family Arts Needlework Shop
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that Naman was there to help you. Wishing you a successful Black Friday!

November 25, 2020

The app integrates well with BFCM. I would recommend it to any shop owner that does not have coding available.

Adv3nture
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Sending you our best wishes on a successful BFCM!

November 25, 2020

Installed this app to try it out before our annual Black Friday Sale. The app didn't work quite right with our store layout on the product page as we'd like, so uninstalled the app. I had an issue uninstalling (my mistake) and Laurel helped through a quick chat get it resolved in no time. A+ customer service even though we decided not to use the app.

HA Motorsports
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are just happy that Lauren was able help you! We wish you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

November 24, 2020

I didn't work. Discounts were applied to orders for only the first 3 hours. I tried to make contact with the team as this was seriously affecting my black Friday sales. No response.

Eat Crawlers
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 12 days
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

November 24, 2020

Great APP, used to discount my whole store with ease. Easy set up and execution will be using it in the future

Racket Academy
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Wishing you all the best with your future sales.