Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

rainandbow.com

Great support, great product! Was easy to install and they are quick to respond with any custom tweaks. Thanks so much to the entire team

November 24, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased that we were able to promptly assist you. Wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Downtown District Marketplace

I downloaded the app to test out the ease of use for adding hundreds of products to a sale. I had some issues with the coding and CHALLI was a great help!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi able to help you out, wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Swanky Boutique

Just started using. Not bad and seems reliable. However functionality for adding countdown banners on front end page for example is missing. Rendering of prices takes a bit longer so the actual discounted price loads with a delay. Also you need to manually configure the sale icon.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app, we really appreciate your feedback!

FNX Brasil

Incredible customer support form Laurel. Solved an issue, helped with some customization and when a thing was not possible, suggested another and helped so much.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that Laurel was able to offer you solutions and help with the customizations that you needed. Wishing you all the best with your discounts!

STAC First Aid

I used app for flash sale, it worked well. The count down clock helped the customers act fast, and the admin in so far as discounts will not be left in the system.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the countdown clock effective in driving your sales!

Ultratone Guitars Fretted

When I set it up, it made the collection list look so bad. The text blurred all over the page. Ugh. Uninstalled.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Green Mango

It's a shame that I have to give one star, this is officially the worst app I encountered in the shopify app store. Since I installed this app my product lists are just ruined. 1% of the time the app does what it should do and that's showing a discount. The other times it either doesn't show any discount, it shows a strange discount (27€ from 27€) , shows 2 prices without even striping the orginal price and now 70% of the time my products show in a 4/3/2/1 structure instead of the normal 4 products per row. The countdown is the only thing that works but has an ugly design in my opinion, weak. i can't imagine anyone paying 20 dollar a month for this. If you want to ruin your black friday sale be sure to instal this app I would like to have my normal theme back since my layour is f*cked now, or at least an option to disintegrate everything of this app on my site

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! One of our experts has reached out and fixed up the layout and discounting issues you were experiencing.

Hola Amor Inc

Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best

November 23, 2020

You are the best of the best! Thank you so much for the review!

Amoda

Kelsey's customer service was amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly, thoroughly and in a friendly manner.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Kelsey was able to help answer any questions you had. Please feel free to reach out in the future!

Stevensville Garden Gallery

I used it but GUI needs to do an update. Many things are hidden and not able to visible while setting up discounts

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate any feedback you can give us on how to improve their user experience of our app.