Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Bella Leaf Boutique

I have used this app for well over a year and love it. I ran into problems back in December and the support team for Bold emailed me and while I missed that original email they kept trying and were able to assist me and help me fix the problem. The app is great, easy to put products on sale and schedule sales. You will not be disappointed in this app.

MY SEXY STYLES

The app worked ok for me for a while until I just spent 7 hours editing every product manually on my website because the app got stuck loading and loading and brought every item down from $45 and above to $1 or $2.00 and you can only imagine how many sales came in the meantime this was happening so I had to cancel all the orders and refund all the clients. I reached out to bold and no one got back to me. They NEED TO FIX THIS! This mistake cost me more money than what I've paid the app in all the time I've had it.

BOWTIES & GENTS

Samuel in the support office helped me with my query and was extremely patient with me. I also noticed that he was extremely smart and tech savvy with how fast he handled our issue.

Thank you and definitely one of the apps I do not regret purchasing for the store.

Shop4Deals.co.za

Parminder in the support office helped me with my query and sorted out additional functionality on our store. Service was excellent and extremely knowlagable with the app.

Victory Barber & Brand

Cody was excellent and responsive as he helped us to install the discounts exactly how we needed it!

JYARZ

Hoang did a great job getting our store up and running with two Bold Apps on schedule! Only Bold was able to offer the precise functionality we needed..very impressed with their software and support! Thanks Bold team!

Voss Helmets

So far so good with the customer Support from Kaiser! The app is doing what I expect it to, just loaded it today but it's doing exactly what it says and customer support (as I mentioned) over and above as well :-)

World Fitness

Best app very easy to use. Nick was very helpful. I would recommended this app over all similar apps online.

Natural Food Pantry Online Store

Very great customer service with Cody and Harry today. Very pleasant to deal with. Also very much like this App, it helps us a lot with scheduling sales to go live at the right time! Kudos to this App

Sea Breeze Traveller

I have had SO MANY QUESTIONS regarding these apps and needed help as I am using a third party theme and they have constantly been willing to help and extremely prompt with updating code etc. If something isn't working for you, just ask and they will help! Thanks guys and really appreciate it!