Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 23, 2020

Great support, great product! Was easy to install and they are quick to respond with any custom tweaks. Thanks so much to the entire team

rainandbow.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased that we were able to promptly assist you. Wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

November 23, 2020

I downloaded the app to test out the ease of use for adding hundreds of products to a sale. I had some issues with the coding and CHALLI was a great help!

Downtown District Marketplace
Time spent using app: 9 days
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi able to help you out, wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

November 23, 2020

Just started using. Not bad and seems reliable. However functionality for adding countdown banners on front end page for example is missing. Rendering of prices takes a bit longer so the actual discounted price loads with a delay. Also you need to manually configure the sale icon.

Swanky Boutique
Malta
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app, we really appreciate your feedback!

November 23, 2020

Incredible customer support form Laurel. Solved an issue, helped with some customization and when a thing was not possible, suggested another and helped so much.

FNX Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that Laurel was able to offer you solutions and help with the customizations that you needed. Wishing you all the best with your discounts!

November 23, 2020

I used app for flash sale, it worked well. The count down clock helped the customers act fast, and the admin in so far as discounts will not be left in the system.

STAC First Aid
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the countdown clock effective in driving your sales!

November 22, 2020

When I set it up, it made the collection list look so bad. The text blurred all over the page. Ugh. Uninstalled.

Ultratone Guitars Fretted
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Edited November 22, 2020

It's a shame that I have to give one star, this is officially the worst app I encountered in the shopify app store. Since I installed this app my product lists are just ruined. 1% of the time the app does what it should do and that's showing a discount. The other times it either doesn't show any discount, it shows a strange discount (27€ from 27€) , shows 2 prices without even striping the orginal price and now 70% of the time my products show in a 4/3/2/1 structure instead of the normal 4 products per row. The countdown is the only thing that works but has an ugly design in my opinion, weak. i can't imagine anyone paying 20 dollar a month for this. If you want to ruin your black friday sale be sure to instal this app I would like to have my normal theme back since my layour is f*cked now, or at least an option to disintegrate everything of this app on my site

Green Mango
Belgium
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! One of our experts has reached out and fixed up the layout and discounting issues you were experiencing.

November 21, 2020

Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best

Hola Amor Inc
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

You are the best of the best! Thank you so much for the review!

November 21, 2020

Kelsey's customer service was amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly, thoroughly and in a friendly manner.

Amoda
Time spent using app: 8 days
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Kelsey was able to help answer any questions you had. Please feel free to reach out in the future!

November 20, 2020

I used it but GUI needs to do an update. Many things are hidden and not able to visible while setting up discounts

Stevensville Garden Gallery
Time spent using app: 10 days
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate any feedback you can give us on how to improve their user experience of our app.