Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

blk-ed

App cost me money, it wouldn't allow customers to get the discounted price, spent so much on ads to push out pre-black Friday sale and made no sales because checkout wouldn't discount in the checkout, I'm annoyed

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear that you were experiencing some technical difficulties with the app. We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Body In Motion Muscle Therapy & Supplements

extremely slow or unresponsive to questions. would not recommend. as in previous reviews we are having trouble with install and the discount does not display on the screen or in cart.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, and our Tier 2 support team is actively working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

HER Empire

I'm only 2 days into my free trial but so far so good and will most likely stay on for the paid subscription :) The app was quick to install and pretty easy to follow to setup discounts. I did experience trouble with the styling of the discount once displayed on my website (such as changing colour of the sale price and the crossing out of original price was not working on initial setup) Once I managed to get a hold of someone to help me via Live Chat this support from Harpreet and Navjot was 5 star but I'm only giving 4 star rating overall as I am located in Australia and emailing through asking to help prior to the live chat was not fast enough. I had to stay up until 3.30am (Australian time) to have the issue resolved over Live Chat so the time difference is definitely a barrier if you need support. Definitely excited to see how this app works during my upcoming BFCM sales.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that our team was able to help with those small fixes. We really appreciate the feedback regarding support hours for Australian time zones what we can do to better accommodate. Wishing you all the best on your BFCM sales!

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Works pretty well to automatically create discounts. Instead of going into every product, this is way easier !

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are finding this app helpful and easy to use!

Latest-Looks.com

I haven't started using it yet but it appears it won't finish installing until I leave a review. I will update this once I have used the app.
2020-12-04 - UPDATE: This app hasn't worked properly on my store since 16/11/2020 but now (fingers crossed) it does! I was getting very frustrated as I totally missed the Black Friday sales because of it, however Laurel has managed to get it sorted. Laurel demonstrated excellent customer service! : ) I had used this app over a year ago on another theme and had no issues what-so-ever and loved scheduling sales. It really was a time saver.

November 12, 2020

Hi there! Reviews are a completely optional way to provide feedback once you're more familiar with the app. For some more assistance with installing the app you can checkout our this article from our help center or select contact us and out team would be happy to help! https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044346052-Bold-Discounts-Code-Install-Instructions

Bogart Man

Great support! The bold team was able to assist us in upgrading to bold version 3 after Version 1 gave a few errors.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. So happy to hear that our team was able to upgrade to the latest version of Bold Discounts!

TOMSCOUT

so far it's great, gotta try out for a few more discounts to determine whether this app worth for USD19.99/month.

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. Wishing you all the best on all of those future discounts!

tohl

I used this app for a discount and it is quite good and decent..................................................

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

homiesmarbella

I really like the customization of the app. Very helpful for Black Friday sales. I recommend it! You can programe the days you want to have your discount on and off

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. So happy to hear that the app provides the functionality you are looking for!

maracumangoshop

Hola, tengo la aplicación en periodo de prueba, no me muestra el precio regular tachado, solo el precio del descuento, ¿cómo puedo mostrar los dos precios?