Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

FNX Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Incredible customer support form Laurel. Solved an issue, helped with some customization and when a thing was not possible, suggested another and helped so much.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that Laurel was able to offer you solutions and help with the customizations that you needed. Wishing you all the best with your discounts!

STAC First Aid

Location Ireland

I used app for flash sale, it worked well. The count down clock helped the customers act fast, and the admin in so far as discounts will not be left in the system.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the countdown clock effective in driving your sales!

Ultratone Guitars Fretted

Time spent using app 36 minutes

When I set it up, it made the collection list look so bad. The text blurred all over the page. Ugh. Uninstalled.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Green Mango

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

It's a shame that I have to give one star, this is officially the worst app I encountered in the shopify app store. Since I installed this app my product lists are just ruined. 1% of the time the app does what it should do and that's showing a discount. The other times it either doesn't show any discount, it shows a strange discount (27€ from 27€) , shows 2 prices without even striping the orginal price and now 70% of the time my products show in a 4/3/2/1 structure instead of the normal 4 products per row. The countdown is the only thing that works but has an ugly design in my opinion, weak. i can't imagine anyone paying 20 dollar a month for this. If you want to ruin your black friday sale be sure to instal this app I would like to have my normal theme back since my layour is f*cked now, or at least an option to disintegrate everything of this app on my site

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the installation and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! One of our experts has reached out and fixed up the layout and discounting issues you were experiencing.

Hola Amor Inc

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best

November 23, 2020

You are the best of the best! Thank you so much for the review!

Amoda

Kelsey's customer service was amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly, thoroughly and in a friendly manner.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Kelsey was able to help answer any questions you had. Please feel free to reach out in the future!

Stevensville Garden Gallery

I used it but GUI needs to do an update. Many things are hidden and not able to visible while setting up discounts

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate any feedback you can give us on how to improve their user experience of our app.

Inspirations Dancewear

I had an excellent support experience with Harpreet & Guri from the Bold team. Really stellar service! They kept me on chat with them until the issue was 100% resolved and tested. They truly saved the day. If there was a 6th star option I would have clicked that.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. We are very happy to that Harpreet and Guri were able to help resolve any issues you were experiencing. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM sales!

Made With Love Natural Skin Care

Time spent using app About 3 years

I'm setting up a holiday BOGO sale with Bold Discount & Upsell. I had a few questions if I was setting up correctly. I live chatted with Challi and he was patient with all my questions and getting clarity. Thanks again Challi.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to answer any questions you had regarding your set up. Wishing you all the best with your discounts during this holiday season!

Lovely Leaf Naturals

Easy and straight forward! So much better than the vanilla discount functionality with Shopify! GREAT for organizing BFCM deals!