Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Tis The Season Christmas Ornaments

Cody was a great help when Iw as trying to setup my black friday sale for my shop last minute. Appreciated the help!

LASTING INC.

Parminder helped me to setup correctly to show black friday icon on our store, I like it very much. I like it that the app is working and customer support is there to help you.

BLACKTAILOR

DONT USE THIS APP.

I strongly recommend you guys DO NOT USE it.
It make all products in my website in big DISCOUNT and lose a lot of money.
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Such a Rubbish app.

RoboticsShirts.com

Fantastic app and Guri is great. I had originally signed up for another discount app and had a hard time getting it to work. This morning I signed up for this app and love it. Was able to get most of it working on my own but had a couple things i couldn't figure out. Guri was great in helping me do so!

FLUX

Cody helped me today and was really quick and efficient and more than helpful at answering my questions. Great app, thanks guys!

Éire In My Blood

I just installed the app and was trying to figure out where to do the liquid install. Got on Live Chat with Cody and he sorted out the install for me! If the App is as exceptional as Cody's customer service was, then we're in good hands here!

Dominique Cosmetics

What a great attentive team. I was clueless on how to install the app. They went ahead and assisted me with installing the codes. Thank you!

Vida Vida Leather Bags & Accessories

Useful app with some handy features. Been using a number of apps from Bold and support is usually pretty good (Guri made a good quick fix for me today).

Emmaus International — Correspondence School, Discipleship, Resources

Both Rony and Marty helped me get this app installed quickly just days before Black Friday. Rony went above and beyond by helping me set up a BOGO offer with one of my items. Thanks!

Natura Petz Organics

Samuel provided awesome support right before Black Friday/Cyber Monday. THANK YOU Bold Apps for consistently providing excellent service!