Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Skhoop of Scandinavia

This app didn't do what I needed for my own store, which is fine as that happens frequently. However, even after deleting the app, it has caused issues in my theme which has completely changed the layout on my collections pages and the way my prices are shown. My website does not load properly and looks unprofessional. I have reached out to their support team a few days ago and have not heard. I would not recommend this app, even if it did what you wanted it to because their customer service is unresponsive.

Natural Jewels

I used this app in the past and it worked great, I just re installed and when trying to access help pages I keep encountering 404 pages. I thought this would be as simple as before... Hopefully I will get some help

pampeva

I'm having great experience with the app and the support team
thank you very much for helping to make work easier.

Mary + Marie

seriously how long does it take to get this app back up?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cherry Pit Crafts

I purchased the original Discounts in full and now I'm being forced to upgrade and pay a monthly fee which they said would never happen. Now I'm out my original investment and have nothing to show for it. I'm beyond pissed and no one will even bother to fix the issue.

Generate Design

Customer service is non-existent. Don't install this app unless you're confident that you won't need to use it within the 14 day trial period, and be prepared to have to wait longer than that.

Beautique + Fit

I was quite ecstatic to download this app in hopes of being able to clear out my summer collections only to be faced with the task of dealing with the most incompetent team in the world. It took them nearly three weeks to get anything done and when they finally "fixed their issue", their app deleted me entire collection. Don't tell me you are sorry, just be more careful and deliver what your business promises.

Zelda's Song

Please avoid Bold - all of the apps. See my review about Upsell - you will spend countless hours on support getting bogus information and they can't even get the app to work. I've had problems with Product Options obliterating my Shopify variants - unfortunately, it was working fine and then one day it screwed up my variants. I had no idea - here's the problem - it may work one day, but tomorrow who knows? Who has time to continuously check this? Who has time to spend on support, doing one thing and then being told the next day that's not right. AVOID THEM.

Sharktechsg

Great app, it suits a lot of my needs and will probably suit a lot of your needs when importing product reviews.

VanGo Vapes

Great app and very functional for sure, although I guess I didn't need to update and start paying the subscription but it was worth it. The interface is much nicer and easier to use, but other than that I haven't noticed much to make it worth $19.99 USD per month. I'm still purchasing it don't worry - but that's why it's a 4 Star for value.